Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    More Conspiracy nonsense .

They are reported as Experimental by the FDA , CDC , and the producers .

Where do you get your nonsense from ? fj ?
    Incorrect. The fact that it is FDA approved moves it from the experimental list for Government purposes. No conspiracy required as in your contrived nonsense. It's a fact.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Incorrect. The fact that it is FDA approved moves it from the experimental list for Government purposes. No conspiracy required as in your contrived nonsense. It's a fact.

Too often you are a wannabe Conspiracy Theorist twisting yourself into muddled nonsense .

They are Experimental with no full safety clearance and you are the only Numpty I have yet run across that denies that simple fact . You versus the rest of the World .

You are probably confused with Pfizer's new updated version Comirnaty . Undeclared constituents , also true of original Pfizer killer shot , which they promised to declare

within 14 days of Comirnaty's approval but have not .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I am currently having discussions with my employer about all of this..
    I do data collection for dhhs via a private contractor, we spend almost a month every year discussing the Nuremberg code, the Tuskegee trials and hippa.

They have mandated vaxing to be able to continue field work, but when I asked isn't your demand going against EVERYTHING you drill into us? Isn't demanding verification of my medical records a Hippa violation?
    It's been a couple of weeks so far it's been radio silence from them.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    I do data collection for dhhs via a private contractor, we spend almost a month every year discussing the Nuremberg code, the Tuskegee trials and hippa.

They have mandated vaxing to be able to continue field work, but when I asked isn't your demand going against EVERYTHING you drill into us? Isn't demanding verification of my medical records a Hippa violation?
    Ethics/morality and science are pretty much antonyms. Werner von Braun developed rockets/missles for the Third Reich and should have been indicted and faced trial at Nuremberg as much as anyone. Except the US Government found him more useful in OUR rocket/missile program and he fact built our space rockets up to the Saturn V.

A LOT of current medical science was achieved by what we now consider immoral and inhuman, Human life is incidental to, and expendable in the goal of achieving the desired result.

What started this whole discussion? COVID-19. COVID-19 is the result of reckless scientific experimentation to weaponize a virus. They should be happy. They succeeded. Look at the cost. They don't care.

As a result, even more medical scientists get to experiment on us some more trying to find a fix. Not seeing a lot of altruism going on here. Just petty little people wanting notoriety, power and money.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post

Fear, social and $ pressures are powerful things. Wrap it all in calls of civic duty, safety & science to make it ok and it goes down pretty easy. But people wonder how Nazi Germany happened. Just look around.

Any replies to you questions yet?
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-31-2021 at 02:41 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Too often you are a wannabe Conspiracy Theorist twisting yourself into muddled nonsense .

They are Experimental with no full safety clearance and you are the only Numpty I have yet run across that denies that simple fact . You versus the rest of the World .

You are probably confused with Pfizer's new updated version Comirnaty . Undeclared constituents , also true of original Pfizer killer shot , which they promised to declare

within 14 days of Comirnaty's approval but have not .
    Does your insecurity prompt you to talk out your ass constantly in real life as much as you use it attempting to overcompensate for your stupidity on this board?

For the slow FDA Approved = legal by US Government standards and legal for distribution. Simple as that, Oh Queen of the Empty Skulls.

Reality = those of us that are vaccinated are guinea pigs for the government and the pharmaceutical companies it uses. By your timeline standard, the same as I was for the polio, rubella, and anthrax vaccines. No balls, no glory.

I'm STILL standing. And you're STILL stupid. While empty heads like yours have been crying the "sky is falling" and hiding under your binky for the past year, I've been living my life.

You need to try sticking to your intelligence level and find a stuffed Muppet to argue with. Available at most toy stores.