Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The best cure for the last election is to get in people that make sure the states implement changes. That won't happen if they throw away that chance.
    Intentional or coincidental, but Biden's little pissing contest with Abbott and the TX Abortion Law have completely obscured the fact that Abbott signed into the law the tightening up of election security and accountability. The one Dems made so much noise about and ran off to DC over? Apparently the "right" to kill babies and wear masks is more important to the lefties

This week? Redistricting
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Intentional or coincidental, but Biden's little pissing contest with Abbott and the TX Abortion Law have completely obscured the fact that Abbott signed into the law the tightening up of election security and accountability. The one Dems made so much noise about and ran off to DC over? Apparently the "right" to kill babies and wear masks is more important to the lefties

This week? Redistricting
    That will continue unless the numbers change, which they won't if Trump holds sway.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

This week? Redistricting
    It has always been their defining issue. Disgusting as that is, it’s the truth.

As for Trump’s advice to ‘not-vote’, I am astounded. It doesn’t make sense, and it seems like perhaps the most counter-intuitive protest ever. What would it accomplish besides Dems dancing in the streets over the easiest Dem elections ever? Oh wait, perhaps the Communist party will be able to run and even elect some Congresspeople and maybe even a President then. There’s a great result.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Disagree. You just don't want it to be true, but it is. For the millionth time I will make a simple point: You let me count my votes 5 days after yours are locked, sealed and done, I'll win every time too.

Have they audited any of the states that pulled THAT? No. That elephant in the room doesn't count

Trump acting like Al Gore hasn't helped a thing.
    The way Trump and team reacted, verbally and outwardly, were off base most of the way.

But that's not to say that nothing illegal or wrong or whatever you want to call it pertaining to the votes, machines, security, audits, Democrat response.... I have little doubt that all kinds of things took place. I have zero doubt that many of these machines should not have been in use, too many things deleted. The refusals to at least properly do a handful of audits to give the American people faith. Instead, they fought against that every step of the way.

But, they didn't care about refusals and their own actions (dems) and at the same time, nothing amounting to a ton was given to us from Trump's side, except failed lawsuits for whatever reasons.

It was a shit show from the beginning and from both sides, and one that certainly didn't give us more faith in our elections, the opposite in fact. But short of evidence, here we are.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So here is the statement from Trump;

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

10/13/21

If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-dvacp8fbpv868

Is that a call for Republicans to not vote or a prediction of disenfranchised voters?

10. Thanks Mr. P, NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post

Is that a call for Republicans to not vote or a prediction of disenfranchised voters?
    Calling for true believers not to vote.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default What did Trump really say?

I think Trump writes like a NYC street thug. Poor sentence structure but YOU know what they mean because you speak the same lingo.

Or you can just noodle it out. Who in their right mind with two brain cells to rub together would ever think Trump would tell folks NOT TO vote?

Here is his statement, directly from the Trump website:

"If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

I can see how some may interpret it as a call NOT to vote but that is not what I believe he was trying to say at all.

I think what he was attempting to say is: If the 2020 mess isn't conclusively resolved republicans will see no reason to vote due to the system still being corrupt, but voting IS the single most important thing for Republicans to do.

Just my two cents.

UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

13. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I think Trump writes like a NYC street thug. Poor sentence structure but YOU know what they mean because you speak the same lingo.

Or you can just noodle it out. Who in their right mind with two brain cells to rub together would ever think Trump would tell folks NOT TO vote?

"If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

I can see how some may interpret it as a call NOT to vote but that is not what I believe he was trying to say at all.

I think what he was attempting to say is: If the 2020 mess isn't conclusively resolved republicans will see no reason to vote due to the system still being corrupt, but voting IS the single most important thing for Republicans to do.

Just my two cents.

While I can say I don't read him specifically telling Republicans to not vote, it appears for some reason they will be unable unless they solve his voter fraud issue before they do anything else.

His sentences and words.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Calling for true believers not to vote.
    My breakdown of English is in my previous post.

In context with events since the 2020 election, it's STILL about him and he's STILL trying to tell people what to do.

A far as voter fraud goes, any that exists as part of the system has been around since before 2020. If it was THAT important to Trump, he was in the position to fix it for 4 years.

I've been saying for 20 or so years the Federal government should be responsible for Federal elections for the Chief Executive of all 50, not just some states. The only reason I haven't jumped on the voter reform bandwagon currently is because I most certainly don't want the Dems, who are the ones currently calling for it, in charge of the candy store. They have resisted every real attempt at vote and voter accountability.

IF the Republican't's can stave off the unwashed hordes for 3 more years on the issue, AND Trump can get himself elected again, he'll have another chance to fix it.

So, the single most important issue Trump is facing is getting himself reelected and he might want to start by trying at least to mend some bridges he's burned instead of burning more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2020 experienced more pervasive mail in voting than any previous election, imho mail in voting is ripe for election fraud. Trump nor any other President should fix election integrity, that is a function of State Legislators.

18. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Thanks for researching it.

It sounded like bullshit to me, but I'm weary after 6 years now of a concerted effort twisting of the man's words and I just don't have any interest in researching & defending, for the millionth time, more bullshit.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

20. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post

Just my two cents.

How is it going to be solved? He already said proven it was stolen, umm no.

Heck, I don't really care, we'll all do what we do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

2020 experienced more pervasive mail in voting than any previous election, imho mail in voting is ripe for election fraud. Trump nor any other President should fix election integrity, that is a function of State Legislators.
    I am aware of who is responsible for voting. I don't agree with it. I'm all for voting reform and am quite happy we got our loopholes tightened up here. I'm for 100 percent accountability.

Trump inferring that the right may as well not vote if they don't do his bidding, regardless how it is worded, is not okay. I realize being Donald Trump is a big deal to him, but it's not to me. The GOP should not and does not need to stop the World and fix his issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How is it going to be solved? He already said proven it was stolen, umm no.

Heck, I don't really care, we'll all do what we do.
    I'd be good with forensic audits of every questionable state.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I am aware of who is responsible for voting. I don't agree with it. I'm all for voting reform and am quite happy we got our loopholes tightened up here. I'm for 100 percent accountability.

Trump inferring that the right may as well not vote if they don't do his bidding, regardless how it is worded, is not okay. I realize being Donald Trump is a big deal to him, but it's not to me. The GOP should not and does not need to stop the World and fix his issue.

While I certainly can't speak for Trump, I took it as him saying that IF things don't get fixed, our votes won't count - just like they didn't count last November.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

25. Thanks icansayit, Mr. P, jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post