Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default If you were honest...there would be no need...

Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
    First off anyone can read my posts. I have said nothing disrespectful to you. The fact that you disagree with my opinions and now take that disagreement as disrespect is your attempt to make this personal. I have not and will not. You have accused me of not reading what is there. In fact this is what I read from you and I have directly responded to:

Post 9

I voted for Trump twice. I supported him while he was President. I even agree the system itself was rigged against him and one of the reasons he lost. Voter fraud could be a reason but so far there's been no "A-HA! GOTCHA" smoking gun to prove anything.

Post 13

Much as I try not to state this, I TOLD YOU SO. Back in 2016-17 when I saw how the Dems/left were acting I stated "Do something about election accountability NOW or the Dems will do whatever they have to to steal the next election and there will be no reelection".

Post 14

You let me count my votes 5 days after yours are locked, sealed and done, I'll win every time too.

Have they audited any of the states that pulled THAT? No

Post 24

A far as voter fraud goes, any that exists as part of the system has been around since before 2020.

Post46

The Dems made a more concerted effort than usual to cheat last election not just because of Trump, but also because COVID and lockdown presented the opportunity for all the things mentioned previously in this thread.

Post 47

The Democratic Party IS the enemy of the US Constitution.

There are a lot of people, on our left, who don't belong here and don't deserve the rights and freedom a lot of people have bled and died for. Putin and Ping Pong can have them

Post 54

Spoken like a true leftist. Demanding proof when of course, there isn't going to be any.

To be clear, I am not defending Trump or his allegations. I AM defending that voter fraud exists within the system, and in some instances the Dems DID twist the rules as best they could to allow maximum people to vote, legally or not.

The left has also obstructed and fought every single proposal/law that in any way tightened voter/vote accountability

Post 84
    I supported Trump as President because generally, he did some good things/things I agreed with.

When I didn't, I stated such and caught a bunch of flak over it, as did anyone else on this board that stated anything negative about Trump. It also is REAL hard to jump on the bandwagon of Trump detractors when they lied, made false allegations, complete with 2 year long witch hunt and attempts at impeachment. All of that was unnecessary BS and pretty much put a lot of people in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" category. The left put me in the position of defending Trump far more than I would have myself.

So you can call me al lot of things, but lumping me in with the Trump or nobody crowd isn't going to cut it, and does not reflect my opinion.

Based on the above words I have challenged you calling your fellow Americans the enemy, making all kinds of statements accusing your fellow Americans you disagree with politically of unsubstantiated actions and lumping them all and myself as leftists. Its interesting you lump me as a leftist but accuse me of calling you a Trump supporter. You are. You said so. You explain but you don't like him as well but since you hate Democrats more you support him. So what is with this yah I support him but not really crap?

I also called you out because you advance allegations of voter fraud with no proof.

All I have asked is that all of you who support Trump on this thread back up what you say. You can't and say you can't and you call me out for telling you without proof, you have no argument?

You call me a leftist because I ask for evidence? No you know damn well I am a lawyer and law professor and when I ask for evidence it is because I believe in the rule of law? Do you? The law says prove what you allege for it to be a legal fact.

You now lower yourself to telling me to fuck off. You really think that establishes credibility and makes your point?

All of the things you tell me to fuck off over about what you claim I said about you is based solely on what you said in writing nothing else.

Please do not tell me you did not write the posts above advancing voter fraud, calling all Democrats the enemy and accusing Democrats of engaging in voter fraud, all with zero proof. That is what I challenged and telling me to fuck off won't change what you said.

It does show though that like many others you demand respect while telling me to fuck off.

Of course that is absurd.

I am not accusing you of anything you did not write. I am stating you have no proof of voter fraud and I totally disagree and challenge your disrespectful comments about your fellow Americans you disagree with politically.

Have a nice day.
    To come here with such a long list of defensive diatribe rants to prove otherwise. So I will happily be proud to award you this....
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mika-El View Post
    I will now respond to this. This thread is full of disrespectful accusations against Americans which I challenged and now you claim is disrespectful to Americans? Really? Who is playing games. This is a forum full of Trump supporters speaking disrespectfully about their fellow Americans who they disagree with accusing them of engaging in voter fraud. Because I challenge that it makes me disrespectful? Lol.

The fact I call out all Trump supporters on this thread for making unsubstantiated allegations does not make me disrespectful. No I do not respect opinions of people who show disrespect of their fellow Americans but demand they be respected.

My words challenge partisan comments. Period. You are selective with the disrespect you see based on your own political views.

I respect the majority vote of all your Americans who said enough of Trump. Do you? That is and remains the issue as much as you try deflect it to me.
    I told you how many times to do a simple search? Incapable of doing so? Rather than call out, do a search. I'm not gonna rehash crap at your demand.

As a matter of fact, this subject has been discussed ad nauseam and you can search and read if interested.

\thread and topic closed

Have a nice day though!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post