Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Border Patrol To Fire Up To 5K Agents Over Vaccine Mandate

How could Joe possibly make 2 of his biggest screwups worse? Combine them, of course.

So he's going to fire Border Patrol agents trying to enforce the law when Biden won't, because they aren't following his EO. I said this during the Afghanistan clusterf*ck: I've never seen one person that could compound one f-up after another the way this guy can.

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 12:34 PM PT – Saturday, October 23, 2021

U.S. Border Patrol plans to fire agents who don’t receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
    According to reports on Friday, the agency is looking to enforce Joe Biden’s federal vaccine mandate by the end of November. They said those who refuse to do so without an approved religious or medical exemption could face action up to termination.
    Critics have said this would only further complicate the crisis at the southern border, where over 1.5 million illegal immigrants have crossed in 2021 alone. Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs (R) said he believes as many as 5,000 agents could separate from Border Patrol over the issue.
    “Think of how many people, like on the border, Border Patrol. How many of these Border Patrol agents are going to separate? I’ve been told it could be as many as 5,000,” said Biggs. “And if that many were to leave, as porous as our border already is, you’d truly have a national security crisis along your border.”

According to the Department of Homeland Security, the last date to receive the vaccine before being terminated is Nov. 8.
    “DHS is actively working to ensure compliance with President Biden’s executive order requiring that all federal employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 22, except in limited circumstances where an exception is required by law,” said CBP Media Relations Headquarters Branch Chief Justin Long.
    https://www.oann.com/border-patrol-t...ccine-mandate/
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks NightTrain, Kathianne, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    How could Joe possibly make 2 of his biggest screwups worse? Combine them, of course.

So he's going to fire Border Patrol agents trying to enforce the law when Biden won't, because they aren't following his EO. I said this during the Afghanistan clusterf*ck: I've never seen one person that could compound one f-up after another the way this guy can.

https://www.oann.com/border-patrol-t...ccine-mandate/
    The scary thing is that it's not Biden doing this. He's too senile to know what's going on. There is a whole shadow government behind him doing this. When you look at it from that perspective it's not stupid mistakes... it's all intentionally being done.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks NightTrain, Kathianne, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Gonna drop one Name all of us should remember...The one who controls JOEY.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    The scary thing is that it's not Biden doing this. He's too senile to know what's going on. There is a whole shadow government behind him doing this. When you look at it from that perspective it's not stupid mistakes... it's all intentionally being done.
    We've all witnessed how SLEEPY isn't capable of doing anything but Following RICE/OBAMA orders.

She's just the echo chamber from Obama and her name is SUSAN RICE.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Likes SassyLady liked this post