Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Vaccine passport platform is identical to china’s social credit system

DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System

“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

Posted in Frontline News and tagged China, communism, COVID-19, Green Passport, social credit system

video at link well worth watching.
    she explains why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
    where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
    And why it should be resisted 100%.
    As it is basically the last stand in our constitution freedoms.

I agree,
    It's been a while coming but if we sign up for this one, goodbye America.

And as a Christian I'll add this
    Revelations 13:16-17
    ...And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name....

I'm not saying vaccine passports ARE the "mark of the Beast/AntiChrist" but It's definitely a precursor to what John predicted 2000 years ago.
    coincidence I'm sure.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-04-2021 at 02:01 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/
    Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System

“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

Posted in Frontline News and tagged China, communism, COVID-19, Green Passport, social credit system

video at link well worth watching.
    she explains why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
    where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
    And why it should be resisted 100%.
    As it is basically the last stand in our constitution freedoms.

I agree,
    It's been a while coming but if we sign up for this one, goodbye America.

And as a Christian I'll add this
    Revelations 13:16-17
    ...And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name....

I'm not saying vaccine passports ARE the "mark of the Beast/AntiChrist" but It's definitely a precursor to what John predicted 2000 years ago.
    coincidence I'm sure.
    I'd say your social security number fits the bill better than a vaccination.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke