Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default No more trash talking from me!

I let it out for 3 weeks, time for all you bastards to give it back to me now! LOL

No Hines Ward and Polamalu, 11 penalties, punt return for TD by Arizona and that's the game! Kurt Warner came in and took control of the game for them. Props to Arizona for a good game. They stuffed Parker to only 37 yards nad played an all around good game, they deserved the W.

It's nice to know I have so many friends too, my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight from all my "well wishers" laughing at me!

And props to Darin and Seattle for knocking off SF this week so I don't have to hear too much from OCA!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I let it out for 3 weeks, time for all you bastards to give it back to me now! LOL

No Hines Ward and Polamalu, 11 penalties, punt return for TD by Arizona and that's the game! Kurt Warner came in and took control of the game for them. Props to Arizona for a good game. They stuffed Parker to only 37 yards nad played an all around good game, they deserved the W.

It's nice to know I have so many friends too, my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight from all my "well wishers" laughing at me!

And props to Darin and Seattle for knocking off SF this week so I don't have to hear too much from OCA!
    Called it baby!

S.F. looked like shit, fuck Trent Dilfer.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Called it baby!

S.F. looked like shit, fuck Trent Dilfer.
    23 to 3
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    23 to 3
    Well, no shit.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

d-d-did you watch how inept the SF offense looked?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    d-d-did you watch how inept the SF offense looked?
    Glad you guys finally got over that hump and beat us, how many S.B.'s you guys got?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Glad you guys finally got over that hump and beat us, how many S.B.'s you guys got?
    How many are you going to get with 185 yards, 6 sacks and 2 INTs?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Wasn't Clements supposed to be GOOD?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

49ers: 2-2
    Texans: 2-2

GO TEXANS!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    49ers: 2-2
    Texans: 2-2

GO TEXANS!!!
    Cowboys 4-0
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shit I took both your sorry ass teams and lost on both of them. I stunk it up so bad this week I might have to resort to flipping a coin.
    There is no wrong way to do the right thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Hey I'm from Chicago, picked to win 'all.' TG I chose NOT to trash talk.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by remie View Post
    Shit I took both your sorry ass teams and lost on both of them. I stunk it up so bad this week I might have to resort to flipping a coin.
    I would have done BETTER if I did that!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, as football fans, I can tell we are not going to like each other in the realm of the NFL too much.

Let me put it this way,

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been a Raiders fan for all but one quarter (that being the first quarter of the first game of the season when they moved to LA. In the second quarter, I realized it was pointless, I could not rout against them) and a 49er fan since Joe Montana took the helm.

I now have four favorite teams. They are the Raiders, 49ers, Bucs and... whoever is playing the Cowturds... er Dallas! Anyway Pittsburgh is not too much higher than Dallas on my list.

Immie

PS Immaculate Reception my arse!

PPS I wonder if this comment will get me banned so early in my stay here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    Okay, as football fans, I can tell we are not going to like each other in the realm of the NFL too much.

Let me put it this way,

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been a Raiders fan for all but one quarter (that being the first quarter of the first game of the season when they moved to LA. In the second quarter, I realized it was pointless, I could not rout against them) and a 49er fan since Joe Montana took the helm.

I now have four favorite teams. They are the Raiders, 49ers, Bucs and... whoever is playing the Cowturds... er Dallas! Anyway Pittsburgh is not too much higher than Dallas on my list.

Immie

PS Immaculate Reception my arse!

PPS I wonder if this comment will get me banned so early in my stay here.

Not by this mod!

Sincerely,
    Abbey, aka, No fan of Dallas
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey