Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Growing Oct. 7 ‘truther’ groups say Hamas massacre was a false flag

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Brilliant, seriously. What an effective 'false flag' when many of the videos are from Hamas terrorists, on Israeli lands-some still in process of raping and killing. Which of course doesn't negate the phone videos of victims left behind after murders, rapes, and kidnappings. Home videos from security of homes that were attacked, with babies beheaded and some thrown in ovens. A false flag op where the leaders of Hamas leave their tunnels before attack false flag attacks, for Quatar.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Brilliant, seriously. What an effective 'false flag' when many of the videos are from Hamas terrorists, on Israeli lands-some still in process of raping and killing. Which of course doesn't negate the phone videos of victims left behind after murders, rapes, and kidnappings. Home videos from security of homes that were attacked, with babies beheaded and some thrown in ovens. A false flag op where the leaders of Hamas leave their tunnels before attack false flag attacks, for Quatar.
    There's that. You hit the nail on the head. Every single thing about this fruitloop theory is WRONG

I always start with: In a conspiracy by the Western World that would require a cast of thousands, on what planet are they not lined up to sell/leak the story to the media? We can't even keep a Supreme Court decision secret.

Another obvious that has already been mentioned in another thread: Hamas would have to be complicit. I can hear it now: "Let me make sure I have the plan straight. We launch a terrorist attack against noncombatants and commit all forms of heinous crimes and you retaliate by destroying our terrorist organization and base of operations. Great idea. I'll be in Qatar if you need to get in touch"

Yet the MSM gives it traction.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There's that. You hit the nail on the head. Every single thing about this fruitloop theory is WRONG.
    What are details of the theory?
    Do you know every single thing about the theory?

Since you say every single thing about it is wrong?

Or were you just being hyperbolic?

Look gunny you may be exactly right...
    My problem is folks ignorantly dismissing info that doesn't match their world view or might make the group they root for or ID with look bad.

the simple, my side is near perfect and never does wrong... except a few mistakes. and the other side is pure evil is fruitloop thinking IMO.
    It doesn't fit reality.
    even though it does make some folks feel more secure in the world.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-24-2024 at 12:02 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    What are details of the theory?
    Do you know every single thing about the theory?

Since you say every single thing about it is wrong?

Or were you just being hyperbolic?

Look gunny you may be exactly right...
    My problem is folks ignorantly dismissing info that doesn't match their world view or might make the group they root for or ID with look bad.

the simple, my side is near perfect and never does wrong... except a few mistakes. and the other side is pure evil is fruitloop thinking IMO.
    It doesn't fit reality.
    even though it does make some folks feel more secure in the world.
    Try reading the article at the link in the OP.