Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Fully vaxxed account for 85% of COVID deaths

Fully vaxxed account for 85% of COVID deaths.
    Answer? FEMA Camps for the remaining Vaxxed !!!!!

“The public are being repeatedly lied to by elected officials, unelected advisors, and the mainstream media, with all of them claiming that the world is currently experiencing a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated. This could not be further from the truth.”

“But the lie has now been used to justify locking down the unvaccinated in Austria, and locking the unvaccinated out of society in Australia.”

“Now Germany is about to follow suit, Scotland is about to ban the unvaccinated from pubs and restaurants under the advice of a qualified nutritionist posing as a Pandemic expert who goes by the name of Devi Sridhar, and the authorities and media in England have gone into overdrive on the advice of the ‘nudge unit’ to sway the population into supporting a lockdown for only the unvaccinated.”

“But it all makes absolutely no sense because official Public Health data shows that over the past three months… two-thirds of Covid-19 hospitalisations [people who get very sick from the shot] have been among the fully vaccinated, and a frightening 91% of Covid-19 deaths [people who die from the shot] have been among the fully vaccinated, and projections shows things are about to get a lot worse.”

“…in the week beginning November 6th a total of 773 Covid-19 hospitalisations [people injured by the shot] were confirmed in Scotland. Of these 137 were among the unvaccinated population, whilst 363 were among the vaccinated population.”

“…the fully vaccinated accounted for the majority of hospitalisations [in Scotland] between October 16th and November 12th, and again by taking into account hospitalisations as far back as August 23rd we can see that things have been getting progressively worse for the fully vaccinated by the week.”

“In the week beginning August 21st the vaccinated accounted for 68% of hospitalisations, but fast forward to the week beginning November 6th and we can see that the vaccinated accounted for 73% of hospitalisations.”

“The worst week so far for the vaccinated however, in terms of hospitalisations, came in the week beginning October 16th which saw the vaccinated population account for 79% of Covid-19 hospitalisations [people injured by the shot].”

“[In Scotland]…the fully vaccinated accounted for the overwhelming majority of Covid-19 deaths [deaths from the shot] between October 9th and November 5th 2021. But by also taking into account the number of…deaths by vaccination status as far back as August 14th we’re able to see that things are getting significantly worse for the fully vaccinated population by the week…”

“…the week beginning August 14th the vaccinated accounted for 78% of deaths, but fast forward to the week beginning October 30th and we can see that the vaccinated accounted for 85% of deaths.”

Switching from Scotland to England: “The latest Public Health England technical briefing on Covid-19 variants of concern has been published and it reveals that up to the 12th September 2021, 74% of all alleged Covid-19 deaths since August 2nd 2021 [people killed by the shot] have been among the vaccinated population, confirming the UK is currently experiencing a pandemic of the vaccinated.”

But don’t worry, be happy. The solution—endless toxic boosters—will surely save the day. And by “save the day,” I mean tens or even hundreds of millions of lives will be ruined and ended.

And by “save the day,” I also mean the news media will cover all this up and continue to promote an alternative fantasy of a universe, in which the vaccine is a rescuing rainbow and the unvaccinated are terrorists.

There’s magic at work here. If you believe what the news media are telling you, then you’ll remain vibrant and healthy (if you take the vaccine and all the boosters). If you don’t take the vaccine, you’re doomed.

Last edited by Juicer66; 11-24-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And yet every other valid source of information around the world shows a different story. Cherry pick your stories all you want, but overall numbers are different than what you say. And when such things are posted you deny and denigrate.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Jesus Christ, this guy needs a fucking hobby...

Anything that gets him off this board...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

5. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes fj1200, Mr. P, Kathianne, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And yet every other valid source of information around the world shows a different story. Cherry pick your stories all you want, but overall numbers are different than what you say. And when such things are posted you deny and denigrate.

As ever you can only reference the MSM as the carrier of truth and honesty .

Clearly you think that there is a Mystery Conspiracy Virus that somehow changes official figures ---- as in Official --- between the time of their being officially published and

their subsequent use .

Or , perhaps Normies cannot let go of their cherished world pictures and assumptions once MSM has them conditioned and wholly compliant .

Let us see your official figures which will change the stated narrative . Any world expert will do .

Be the first in the world to tell us about the virus which has never been isolated and for which there is no known scientifically approved test of its existence .

Perhaps DYOR on the raw data rather than just repeat what you are told .

7. Piss Off Kathianne, Mr. P says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Jesus Christ, this guy needs a fucking hobby...

Anything that gets him off this board...

Fascinating to see a Normie get so emotionally involved whenever something questions their assumptions .

Love your Ad Hominem approach to scientific enquiry .

Make a start by addressing me as , This Clever and Astonishing Lady , rather than ,' This Guy ' . Then at least you will have got something right .

9. Piss Off Kathianne, Mr. P says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Fascinating to see a Normie get so emotionally involved whenever something questions their assumptions .

Love your Ad Hominem approach to scientific enquiry .

Make a start by addressing me as , This Clever and Astonishing Lady , rather than ,' This Guy ' . Then at least you will have got something right .

You know absolutely nothing about me, and this post proves it. You have zero notion of where I stand on any of the topics you've posted on. ZERO.

Being annoyed by someone and their posting style is a far cry from getting "emotional" over a topic. True story.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

11. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    You know absolutely nothing about me, and this post proves it. You have zero notion of where I stand on any of the topics you've posted on. ZERO.

Being annoyed by someone and their posting style is a far cry from getting "emotional" over a topic. True story.

More irrelevant and unconnected bumbling .

First Ad Hominem , now you simply deflect . Try responding to points that are made .

And do you really think I might wish to know you ? This is a Virtual Reality medium and if you wish to play being secretive that is your preference but it is to my complete indifference .