Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
FJ, you can ignore whatever you like.
But after you've ignored evidence and items people have presented to you,
don't pretend that your rebuttals & doubts have any weight.
Since you haven't even reviewed the info available to you.

I guess we can ignore what you say too, since you "ignore otherwise critical information"
You do realize that I never said that I "ignore otherwise critical information" don't you? I said that's why I don't watch your videos. It's too easy for them to ignore otherwise critical information. I'm not going to buy a book, I'm not going to try and watch every biased video you post. It's not my job to try and piece together questionable links that have zero accountability, are not subject to review, and don't bother to post data elsewhere. If it's important and it's put behind a book then seems like they're not exactly concerned with the welfare of the general public.

Besides, I've tracked down so many links of yours and they largely do not pass any measure of review. I can't make you put any weight in my rebuttals which won't cause me to lose sleep but every time I spot a hole in the data that you put up and you don't tell me where I'm wrong... Don't be surprised when I don't give your links any weight either.