Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Ok, I think I see your points.
However just because something is done badly and even inconsistently doesn't mean it's not what it is. Or that it will stay ineffective.
The US army didn't start off very formidable either. Neither did the Air force. Or the FBI or the CIA. Or the Mafia.
Doesn't mean the members and promoters meant for the orgs to stay that way.

Thankfully the One World Gov't is NOT where it's proponents want it to be. But it's farther along the track than they were 80 years ago.

Part of the reason the parts mentioned have gotten this far is because of it's stealth and fractured build. Part of the reason for some of it's weakness you mention are it's stealth and fractured build.
Since the narrative is still somewhat clandestine it's narrative doesn't have the power of the narrative of nations and personal freedom.
And to deal with this the NWO leaning types have openly written about their search for a problem, or problems, to use to move the one world gov't narrative into the mainstream. wars, pandemics (!) and climate change (even aliens real or manufactured) have been on the list to try and drive the idea we NEED a world "FEDERAL" World government.

Who said that any gov't has to work well. They alway work pretty great for those at the top.

Also to one specific you've mentioned this before, and i've never understood.
the Idea that treaties like NAFTA, EU, TPP, equal more "free trade". the guts of those proposals limit free trade to parties large enoung to follow the rules. and in the TTPs case it allows the larger Corps to control various legal issues on local and international levels.
seems that you're willingly blind to the stifling of small biz, the collusion, and oligarchy and built into agreements.
And the fact that your willing to ignore the poison in the mix to advance what you think is an overall good just allows to poison to spread.
what you think you're buying is "free trade" but in the end it will be taken away as well. it's already in the buy.
I just don't see what you see. We can both look at post WWII history and see the growth of international organizations, partnerships, global corporations, etc. and see completely different things. I see liberalization of global trade that will benefit everyone who chooses to take part and you see coalitions of organizations to take power away from the people. The thing is that I look at the benefits that have come to the world with increased freedoms for billions of people with increases in almost any measure of economic advancement... I don't know if you agree with that last sentence or not but it is not a logical conclusion to me that all of this liberalization has been granted until the rug gets pulled out from underneath the whole thing. All due respect I just don't see that.