Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Biden’s Summit for Democracy gets under autocrats’ skins

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...-summit-523850

Along the same lines. What was it that happened to Wilson's "League of Nations"? Oh yeah. WWII

Biden is really in la-la land. He can't even get control within our border, nor even of it. Only the truly desperate are going to cling to this
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...-summit-523850

Along the same lines. What was it that happened to Wilson's "League of Nations"? Oh yeah. WWII

Biden is really in la-la land. He can't even get control within our border, nor even of it. Only the truly desperate are going to cling to this
    For the past week he and minions keep harping on how imperative it is that our allies are with us. I don't think the Taliban cares.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    For the past week he and minions keep harping on how imperative it is that our allies are with us. I don't think the Taliban cares.
    I don't think our "allies" care either. I'd be keeping the US at arm's length until this administration is gone. Further, I would do more about planning my country's future without the US since we seem to be following a course of reversing course each time the admin changes party. Any "guarantee" from the US has a 4 year expiration date.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Speaking of old, dead crap and repeating history, the "alliances" we're seeing nowadays sure seem to smack more of WWI alliances than they do WWII/post WWII alliances. A hodgepodge of mutual defense alliances that create strange bedfellows. I would argue that the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman Empires, and even Germany ended up on the losing end mostly because of treaties that benefitted them in no way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Five things to know about Russia's troop buildup near Ukraine

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...p-near-ukraine

So this is Putin testing Biden's resolve? Good thing most Ukranians already speak Russian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't think our "allies" care either. I'd be keeping the US at arm's length until this administration is gone. Further, I would do more about planning my country's future without the US since we seem to be following a course of reversing course each time the admin changes party. Any "guarantee" from the US has a 4 year expiration date.
    My implication you realize is the only relationship Joe has tried to cultivate, much less keep, was Taliban. Indeed pulling out of Afghanistan without notice was not only insulting to NATO allies, but cost them at home.

I suppose one could argue he's simultaneously cultivating, begging relationships with China, Russia, and Iran.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

What seems to be missing in this is, that Biden is a senile, corrupt, sold-out POS, IMHO.
    China owns both his sorry ass and that of his worthless lying corrupt, pretend to be an artist son
    Proving the age old adage, that the apple does not fall far from the tree.
    Myself, I spit on every ignorant person that voted for this totally despicable, lying sack of shit...
    Adding to that truth, any that does not like me saying that can KAGMA.
    Will gladly translate "KAGMA" for any that ask. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-07-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    What sems to be missing in this is, that Biden is a senile, corrupt, sold-out POS, IMHO.
    China owns both his sorry ass and that of his worthless lying corrpt son
    Proving the age old addage, that the apple does not fall far from the tree.
    Myself, I spit on every ignorant person that voted for this totally despicable, lying sack of shit...
    Add any that does not like me saying that can KAGMA.
    Will gladly translate "KAGMA" for any that ask. -Tyr

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

You can stop now idiot, or I will stop you. Your continuing presence here is a testament to the tolerance and fairness of others.

This thread isn't even about you and your vaccine phobia. I made it clear your first week on this board if you want to attack me personally above and beyond the accepted norm, take to the Steel cage. I will be more than happy to rip your feeble little mind to shreds as I occasionally get around to you.

Any more BS out of you and you will be out of this thread.

Do you really imagine that your childish and bombastic bumbling makes me do anything but laugh ?

I gather you are an old chap living on the camaraderie of past years and seeking solace in an old person's chat room here .

If I saw any signs of a flexible or progressive intellect or interest in real news finding, things might very different . But you are too far gone .

Just another Normie producing Copy and Paste MSM nonsense and pretending you are some tough old chap who yearns to be violent but mentally could not handle a mouse .

I think of you as the Wannabee Marine who probably worked in the cook house .

My presence on this thread is one of complete indifference . But it seems the imagined strong guy is just a doddery old chap blowing bubbles .

14. Piss Off Kathianne, Mr. P says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Do you really imagine that your childish and bombastic bumbling makes me do anything but laugh ?

I gather you are an old chap living on the camaraderie of past years and seeking solace in an old person's chat room here .

If I saw any signs of a flexible or progressive intellect or interest in real news finding, things might very different . But you are too far gone .

Just another Normie producing Copy and Paste MSM nonsense and pretending you are some tough old chap who yearns to be violent but mentally could not handle a mouse .

I think of you as the Wannabee Marine who probably worked in the cook house .

My presence on this thread is one of complete indifference . But it seems the imagined strong guy is just a doddery old chap blowing bubbles .
    Bye.
    captamerica.jpg
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-08-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yeah, he'll sick his son on them, snort up all their coke, bang all their hookers.