Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default The coronavirus was my idea.

Dr. Joel Dalrymple was an army captain as a young man, he went on to become a 'GS God' (GS-18) as USAMRIID's Chief of Viral Research. He was a contemporary of Fauci, although he likely outranked him, he being the highest paid person in federal government at that time, now it's Fauci. His main job was inventing a new flu virus every year, which was then sent over to USAMBRDL for weaponization, then to the CIA so they could deploy it on poor people and ghettos. No, I'm not joking, that's "public health" in the United States and its perfectly legal; see Buck v. Bell (1927) [that decision was the inspiration for depopulation and eugenics programs of the Nazis].

Dr. Dalrymple would sometimes come up to the security desk, naked and dripping wet, because there were no towels in the hot suite change room. I'd go to linen supply and get towels, I'd give him an entire pack of towels so he had extras. They'd real problems in linen supply, I was later put in charge of that section, that's when he recommended me for my ARCOM. I know he's a horrible person, but I've a warm spot in my heart for him nonetheless, he had a great sense of humor (as did Stalin).

So this one time, he comes up to the security desk to shoot the breeze, I said to him, "One of these days, you guys will cure the common cold. I mean, you know how they say, 'We can put a man on the moon, but we can't cure the common cold.' So one day, you'll cure the common cold, right?" Without skipping a beat he said, "That's if you believe we put a man on the moon." I said, "What? It was on TV." He laughingly said that NASA lies about everything, we never went to the moon, he was snickering as he walked away. Then a few days later, he comes up to me and says, "Remember what you said about curing the common cold? We're going to do that." The coronavirus is the common cold.

Then sometime later, I overheard a conversation between some military men and a general officer, when someone asked, "These modalities which we seek to implement, how will they go about being undetected?" He's asking how are they going to get away with it. The general responded, "Because the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "The horse of Babylon?" Someone else says, "No, the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "Oh, the Whore of Babylon. It's from the Bible."

Fauci is a Catholic Jesuit Jew, he's USAMRIID's "Whore of Babylon". Added, Dr. Bruce Ivins, the famous "Anthrax Doctor" who was assassinated by the CIA, I believe he knew of this, because he'd leave Chick Publications in the bathroom and break room; they're little Evangelical Christian pamphlets that often condemn the Catholic Church as the "Whore of Babylon".

The Operation COVID vaccine is the Eucharist in the NWO's "One World Religion". All who refuse the vaccine are being shunned, persecuted, and will soon be executed for refusing to believe that they're "miserable sinners". We're the next holocaust victims. Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the weapon.

The coronavirus was my idea. Thank me for my service.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 12-10-2021 at 04:48 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Dr. Joel Dalrymple was an army captain as a young man, he went on to become a 'GS God' (GS-18) as USAMRIID's Chief of Viral Research. He was a contemporary of Fauci, although he likely outranked him, he being the highest paid person in federal government at that time, now it's Fauci. His main job was inventing a new flu virus every year, which was then sent over to USAMBRDL for weaponization, then to the CIA so they could deploy it on poor people and ghettos. No, I'm not joking, that's "public health" in the United States and its perfectly legal; see Buck v. Bell (1927) [that decision was the inspiration for depopulation and eugenics programs of the Nazis].

Dr. Dalrymple would sometimes come up to the security desk, naked and dripping wet, because there were no towels in the hot suite change room. I'd go to linen supply and get towels, I'd give him an entire pack of towels so he had extras. They'd real problems in linen supply, I was later put in charge of that section, that's when he recommended me for my ARCOM. I know he's a horrible person, but I've a warm spot in my heart for him nonetheless, he had a great sense of humor (as did Stalin).

So this one time, he comes up to the security desk to shoot the breeze, I said to him, "One of these days, you guys will cure the common cold. I mean, you know how they say, 'We can put a man on the moon, but we can't cure the common cold.' So one day, you'll cure the common cold, right?" Without skipping a beat he said, "That's if you believe we put a man on the moon." I said, "What? It was on TV." He laughingly said that NASA lies about everything, we never went to the moon, he was snickering as he walked away. Then a few days later, he comes up to me and says, "Remember what you said about curing the common cold? We're going to do that." The coronavirus is the common cold.

Then sometime later, I overheard a conversation between some military men and a general officer, when someone asked, "These modalities which we seek to implement, how will they go about being undetected?" He's asking how are they going to get away with it. The general responded, "Because the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "The horse of Babylon?" Someone else says, "No, the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "Oh, the Whore of Babylon. It's from the Bible."

Fauci is a Catholic Jesuit Jew, he's USAMRIID's "Whore of Babylon". Added, Dr. Bruce Ivins, the famous "Anthrax Doctor" who was assassinated by the CIA, I believe he knew of this, because he'd leave Chick Publications in the bathroom and break room; they're little Evangelical Christian pamphlets that often condemn the Catholic Church as the "Whore of Babylon".

The Operation COVID vaccine is the Eucharist in the NWO's "One World Religion". All who refuse the vaccine are being shunned, persecuted, and will soon be executed for refusing to believe that they're "miserable sinners". We're the next holocaust victims. Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the weapon.

The coronavirus was my idea. Thank me for my service.
    So it was somehow made by the USAMRIID, in collusion with Wuhan.

It was a eugenics program or some form of global warfare via vaccines. A couple different angles of explaining this to us but more or less the same thing from your time there in the 80's.

Can I ask then - why is it then that you originally said it was some form of hoax (corona virus / covid)? That this whole thing is just the flu? But then later it was that an insect spread it as part of a vector study.

Then the USAMRIID is the source. The vaccine itself was supposed to give folks leukemia by the time they turn 75. Why would you originally think that covid was just the flu if you knew already where it was created? And these vaccines were created decades ago?

None of this should have been any surprise or guessing, as you already apparently knew about both covid itself & the vaccine itself.

And look, I get all of the things that you are saying, but just didn't remain consistent throughout & the timelines are all over the map. No offense, just confused is all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Obama as Messiah & The mRNA Vaccine

I'll explain why Obama was called "Messiah" early in his presidency, and how it relates to the Operation COVID mRNA vaccine.

First, Obama was with the World Health Organization (WHO) in the 1980s, this was after he was in Afghanistan training Mujaheddin. One of his duties with the WHO delivered him to USAMRIID, the WHO was there to look at USAMRIID's big vat of anthrax, that's when he had his blood drawn to be made into a vaccine. Anyway, everyone there was very impressed with him, they said things like, "Gosh, who was that young black man? He's so well spoken, polite, articulate, and handsome." In 2007 after Obama announced his intention to run for president, VP Biden said essentially the same thing. Obama really is a charming person, truly blessed by the God of Abraham a.k.a. Satan.

Interestingly, about the time of Obama's visit to USAMRIID, there was a rumor going around about a "second coming". Nobody knew exactly who, what, or where, it was just a lot of loose talk. But there was always a lot of loose talk going around that place, it's what happens when the CIA is running clandestine operations across the quad in Building 1412.

Building 1412 (The CIA Building) is where Dr. Olson worked before he was murdered by the CIA (a federal court proven fact). And it's where Madonna, along with countess other celebrities and high ranking government employees and politicians, who as children, were tortured in the CIA's MKUltra Program. Madonna sings about her late night experiences at Building 1412 in her song "Like a Prayer". H
    eck, they'd a spook haunting 1412 who showed me pictures of Adolph Hitler as an old man. And like Dr. Olson, the CIA hosed me with BZ in 1999 after I spoke publicly about my role in the West Nile Virus disease protocol vector study, which of course established WNV as a novel disease process in North America; but I digress.

Now back to Obama and the mRNA vaccine (a.k.a. The Eucharist in the NWO's One World Religion). At least one of the Operation COVID mRNA vaccines contains the genes of Messiah Obama. Which genes I don't know, perhaps USAMRIID found a charming gene and the NWO wishes to change violent rappers into polite crooners. But it's why John Legend is on TV touting the vaccine as "This is our shot!"

The mRNA vaccine will literally change the genetics of the human race. Barack Obama. Hope. Change. The Messiah. Obama is a Muslim. In Islam, Jesus is a messiah, a divine messenger. The "m" in mRNA means "messenger". See then that USAMRIID's GS God, Gregory Knuden, gave the speech 'Genetic Engineering and the Control of Human Heredity' before the Myersville Lions Club in 1981; see USAMRIID Annual Report of 1982 at page 23/41 (link to follow).

https://archive.org/details/DTIC_ADA.../n39/mode/2up?

And now some Q&A via The Aristotelian Method:

* Who was Obama's science czar? John Holdren.

* What book did John Holdren co-author? The epic depopulation and eugenics tome 'Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment'.

* In the 1980s and probably to this day, what book was prominently displayed on a bookshelf in USAMRIID's Office of Human Use Ethics; an office concerned not only with the treatment of Medical Research Volunteers, but also with the treatment of the entire human race? '
    Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment'.

* What book serves as the ethical blueprint for the NWO's Operation COVID? 'Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment'.

* Who's great friends with Obama and John Holdren? Ezekiel Emmanuel.

* Who's the architect of Obamacare? Ezekiel Emmanuel.

* Who wrote an article for Atlantic Magazine in 2014 entitled 'Why I Hope to Die at 75'?
    Ezekiel Emmanuel.

* What's the new federal age limit? 75.

* What's the current predicted liability for the State of Illinois' pension plan, wherein 2015 the Illinois Supreme Court found that pension plan sacred? $300 billion dollars and rising.

Do you understand now why Obama was called Messiah?

Do you understand now why I say, Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the real weapon?

Now only one question remains: What are you going to do about it?
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 12-11-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So it was somehow made by the USAMRIID, in collusion with Wuhan.

It was a eugenics program or some form of global warfare via vaccines. A couple different angles of explaining this to us but more or less the same thing from your time there in the 80's.

Can I ask then - why is it then that you originally said it was some form of hoax (corona virus / covid)? That this whole thing is just the flu? But then later it was that an insect spread it as part of a vector study.

Then the USAMRIID is the source. The vaccine itself was supposed to give folks leukemia by the time they turn 75. Why would you originally think that covid was just the flu if you knew already where it was created? And these vaccines were created decades ago?

None of this should have been any surprise or guessing, as you already apparently knew about both covid itself & the vaccine itself.

And look, I get all of the things that you are saying, but just didn't remain consistent throughout & the timelines are all over the map. No offense, just confused is all.
    First of all, when this thing broke, USAMRIID was closed, reportedly the result of their wastewater treatment plant in Thurmont (although it was known 40 years ago that plant had poisoned the watershed). I initially thought, because USAMRIID had been closed, and because USAMRIID had been called out by Congress for their Lyme Disease vector study, I thought it was to waylay responsibility in those matters, matters which if brought to court in tort, could bankrupt the United States of America. The government even went so far as to try to blame COVID on Wuhan, although USAMRIID and Wuhan are allies since at least 1985, I even processed equipment and supplies for shipment to Wuhan.

Understand, biological warfare is typically conducted in an assymetrical fashion, that's the standard tactic and strategy, to confuse. So of course I too was confused. However, everything I've said before and since has been stated truthfully and honestly to the best of my ability, I misstated nothing, you merely misunderstood.

I stand by everything I've said, both before and since, with my testicles on an anvil, so if you think I'm lying, pick up a sledgehammer and blast away. And as time goes on, Operation COVID is made clearer to me. Does that make any sense to you? Because my hope is that Operation COVID is made crystal clear to the entire world, because we're facing a man-made extinction level event courtesy of the New World Order.

I'm not a military strategist or tactician, but that doesn't mean I don't understand military strategy and tactics, I'm just someone who was there at the time, an unwitting participant in numerous crimes against humanity, I was tortured, comrades of mine were murdered. Do you know how difficult those things are to reckon with in light of a national crisis?

My current conclusion is that Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the real weapon. Also, I think the symptoms being attributed to COVID could be USAMRIID's malaria molecule weapon, which myself and many of my comrades were exposed to, and so too perhaps you and those you love.

I say this with all sincerity: All human and animal life on Planet Earth are now USAMRIID Medical Research Volunteers. All human and animal life on Planet Earth are now subject to USAMRIID "man break" testing.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 12-11-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So any of us that got the vaccine now have Obama's genes inside of us?

New World order, one world religion, eugenics globally... You do realize that this all sounds mental?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Piss Off Hot Dogger says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

merged threads, no need for tons of covid threads.

9. Piss Off Hot Dogger says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First of all, when this thing broke, USAMRIID was closed, reportedly the result of their wastewater treatment plant in Thurmont (although it was known 40 years ago that plant had poisoned the watershed). I initially thought, because USAMRIID had been closed, and because USAMRIID had been called out by Congress for their Lyme Disease vector study, I thought it was to waylay responsibility in those matters, matters which if brought to court in tort, could bankrupt the United States of America. The government even went so far as to try to blame COVID on Wuhan, although USAMRIID and Wuhan are allies since at least 1985, I even processed equipment and supplies for shipment to Wuhan.
    I'm referring to what you told us about the past, that corona was created by USAMRIID & the vaccines there as well, although decades ago.

11. Piss Off Hot Dogger says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I stand by everything I've said, both before and since, with my testicles on an anvil, so if you think I'm lying, pick up a sledgehammer and blast away. And as time goes on, Operation COVID is made clearer to me. Does that make any sense to you? Because my hope is that Operation COVID is made crystal clear to the entire world, because we're facing a man-made extinction level event courtesy of the New World Order.
    Never said that you were lying. But I figured if you knew about the vaccines & the virus itself was created by USAMRIID, I figured you wouldn't have been guessing that corona was the flu.

13. Piss Off Hot Dogger says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So any of us that got the vaccine now have Obama's genes inside of us?

New World order, one world religion, eugenics globally... You do realize that this all sounds mental?
    Fuck off then, asshole, ban me again.

You're just a naive putz. And I didn't for my thread to be merged, you fucking censor.

None of what I said sounds mental, you're just a clown too scared to see this situation for what it is, you lack the ability to think critically. And that's really the reason for all of this, because the world is full of too many idiots like you. And so your kind will be culled.

I tried to warn these idiots, God. They're in your hands now. Do with them as you wish.

15. Piss Off BoogyMan says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Never said that you were lying. But I figured if you knew about the vaccines & the virus itself was created by USAMRIID, I figured you wouldn't have been guessing that corona was the flu.
    As I said, you misunderstood what I said before, because you're a fucking idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Understand, biological warfare is typically conducted in an assymetrical fashion, that's the standard tactic and strategy, to confuse. So of course I too was confused. However, everything I've said before and since has been stated truthfully and honestly to the best of my ability, I misstated nothing, you merely misunderstood.

I'm not a military strategist or tactician, but that doesn't mean I don't understand military strategy and tactics, I'm just someone who was there at the time, an unwitting participant in numerous crimes against humanity, I was tortured, comrades of mine were murdered. Do you know how difficult those things are to reckon with in light of a national crisis?

My current conclusion is that Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the real weapon. Also, I think the symptoms being attributed to COVID could be USAMRIID's malaria molecule weapon, which myself and many of my comrades were exposed to, and so too perhaps you and those you love.

I say this with all sincerity: All human and animal life on Planet Earth are now USAMRIID Medical Research Volunteers. All human and animal life on Planet Earth are now subject to USAMRIID "man break" testing.
    Damn, Dogger!

You must have had at least a TOP Secret clearance! But I doubt it.

If you're a serious whistle blower why are you wasting your time in this lill bitty site?

GET TO THE BIG BOYS!
    GO,GO,GO !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mr. P; 12-11-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

18. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Fuck off then, asshole, ban me again.

You're just a naive putz. And I didn't for my thread to be merged, you fucking censor.

None of what I said sounds mental, you're just a clown too scared to see this situation for what it is, you lack the ability to think critically. And that's really the reason for all of this, because the world is full of too many idiots like you. And so your kind will be culled.

I tried to warn these idiots, God. They're in your hands now. Do with them as you wish.
    Act like a mental case, post mental shit - and get busted with different stories messing up your made up mental BS about corona and where it came from.

Not my fault your mental words got all twisted from beginning to end, showcasing your mentality, not to mention the fact that you made shit up as well.

And when busted you take your and get all kinds of angry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Damn, Dogger!

You must have had at least a TOP Secret clearance! But I doubt it.

If you're a serious whistle blower why are you wasting your time in this lill bitty site?

GET TO THE BIG BOYS!
    GO,GO,GO !!!!!!!!!!
    Who said I'm a whistle blower? And I was never sworn to secrecy, that's forbidden under the Geneva Convention in matters of biological warfare. You come across like a gaslighting infantile idiot. So don't talk to me anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Who said I'm a whistle blower? And I was never sworn to secrecy, that's forbidden under the Geneva Convention in matters of biological warfare. You come across like a gaslighting infantile idiot. So don't talk to me anymore.
    LOL that's great. Didn't you place everyone on ignore last time?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

To the Board NOT Dogger:

This guy is FULL of SHIT!

My guess is I've had more experience in Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weapons/warfare than he

has ever dreamed of.

Just sayin
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

23. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, fj1200 liked this post