Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
Of course some of you have grouped to throw out someone who cannot control his emotions . Though he seems just a different version of a Gunny or a Kathi ?
For starters, you jump in where you aren't involved and only know a portion of the entirety of things. No one was thrown out. The only people leaving here do so by their own initiatives. Then bring others in. And neither of the members you mention go around telling folks to fuck off in more than a handful of threads purposely starting trouble, nor either of them wishing death and such on people. Stay where you belong and out of moderator issues. I have been way more than lenient with everyone, but I will only deal with so much and also so much of others intruding on the rules to get involved themselves.

But despite your certain Normie total disbelief , I am telling you --- as the only other person here who has the relevant detail knowledge --- that HD has been accurate in his

facts and details .
He changed stories many times. AND I doubt it's accurate that the vaccines all have Obama's genes in them nor Prince Philip. I also highly doubt that the virus was created 35+ years ago and the vaccine also created back then. And the "messiah" came there with many other celebrities to donate their genes to be used as weapons around the entire world. If you think that this stuff is "relevant" or accurate facts and details... well then it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Pity he has not the required control and experience --- because here is just Virtual Reality and it matters not a jot what people choose to believe .

What is important is HOW people support their positions with facts and back - up information . Which is close to zero here for this general topic area with just a few

exceptions , imho .
I agree, which is why I think the overwhelming majority of what you post here is useless, as you support them with twisted facts and misleading facts to suit your own agenda. You can only present your supposed facts filled with insults. You can only deny every single thing posted from folks that dare disagree. You will constantly try to tell others that you are somehow superior to everyone here and so much more intelligent Then you go ahead and post and cannot write a proper sentence or paragraph, making your posts more difficult to read with all of the blank space staring back. So it makes me giggle a little at your superiority.

So . Come on usual dimwits . Let's have some "GRR , Bish , Bash and Bosh "-- your attempts to match HD when he 'lost ' it .
Again, trying to poke at others to get a response. If you were truly intelligent and really provided facts and support, then folks would already tune in. Instead, they read the same thing over and over again.