Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default The coronavirus was my idea.

Dr. Joel Dalrymple was an army captain as a young man, he went on to become a 'GS God' (GS-18) as USAMRIID's Chief of Viral Research. He was a contemporary of Fauci, although he likely outranked him, he being the highest paid person in federal government at that time, now it's Fauci. His main job was inventing a new flu virus every year, which was then sent over to USAMBRDL for weaponization, then to the CIA so they could deploy it on poor people and ghettos. No, I'm not joking, that's "public health" in the United States and its perfectly legal; see Buck v. Bell (1927) [that decision was the inspiration for depopulation and eugenics programs of the Nazis].

Dr. Dalrymple would sometimes come up to the security desk, naked and dripping wet, because there were no towels in the hot suite change room. I'd go to linen supply and get towels, I'd give him an entire pack of towels so he had extras. They'd real problems in linen supply, I was later put in charge of that section, that's when he recommended me for my ARCOM. I know he's a horrible person, but I've a warm spot in my heart for him nonetheless, he had a great sense of humor (as did Stalin).

So this one time, he comes up to the security desk to shoot the breeze, I said to him, "One of these days, you guys will cure the common cold. I mean, you know how they say, 'We can put a man on the moon, but we can't cure the common cold.' So one day, you'll cure the common cold, right?" Without skipping a beat he said, "That's if you believe we put a man on the moon." I said, "What? It was on TV." He laughingly said that NASA lies about everything, we never went to the moon, he was snickering as he walked away. Then a few days later, he comes up to me and says, "Remember what you said about curing the common cold? We're going to do that." The coronavirus is the common cold.

Then sometime later, I overheard a conversation between some military men and a general officer, when someone asked, "These modalities which we seek to implement, how will they go about being undetected?" He's asking how are they going to get away with it. The general responded, "Because the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "The horse of Babylon?" Someone else says, "No, the Whore of Babylon." The guy says, "Oh, the Whore of Babylon. It's from the Bible."

Fauci is a Catholic Jesuit Jew, he's USAMRIID's "Whore of Babylon". Added, Dr. Bruce Ivins, the famous "Anthrax Doctor" who was assassinated by the CIA, I believe he knew of this, because he'd leave Chick Publications in the bathroom and break room; they're little Evangelical Christian pamphlets that often condemn the Catholic Church as the "Whore of Babylon".

The Operation COVID vaccine is the Eucharist in the NWO's "One World Religion". All who refuse the vaccine are being shunned, persecuted, and will soon be executed for refusing to believe that they're "miserable sinners". We're the next holocaust victims. Operation COVID is a total program of depopulation and eugenics on a global scale wherein the vaccines are the weapon.

The coronavirus was my idea. Thank me for my service.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 12-10-2021 at 04:48 AM.