Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    To the Board NOT Dogger:

This guy is FULL of SHIT!

My guess is I've had more experience in Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weapons/warfare than he

has ever dreamed of.

Just sayin
    I pointed out that what he was writing was mental, so now he's gonna say I kicked crippled children and pick on those with ptsd.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default TRIBUTE to Dogger....NOT

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    To the Board NOT Dogger:

This guy is FULL of SHIT!

My guess is I've had more experience in Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weapons/warfare than hehas ever dreamed of.Just sayin

Of course some of you have grouped to throw out someone who cannot control his emotions . Though he seems just a different version of a Gunny or a Kathi ?

But despite your certain Normie total disbelief , I am telling you --- as the only other person here who has the relevant detail knowledge --- that HD has been accurate in his

facts and details .

Pity he has not the required control and experience --- because here is just Virtual Reality and it matters not a jot what people choose to believe .

What is important is HOW people support their positions with facts and back - up information . Which is close to zero here for this general topic area with just a few

exceptions , imho .

So . Come on usual dimwits . Let's have some "GRR , Bish , Bash and Bosh "-- your attempts to match HD when he 'lost ' it .

5. Piss Off Kathianne says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Of course some of you have grouped to throw out someone who cannot control his emotions . Though he seems just a different version of a Gunny or a Kathi ?
    For starters, you jump in where you aren't involved and only know a portion of the entirety of things. No one was thrown out. The only people leaving here do so by their own initiatives. Then bring others in. And neither of the members you mention go around telling folks to fuck off in more than a handful of threads purposely starting trouble, nor either of them wishing death and such on people. Stay where you belong and out of moderator issues. I have been way more than lenient with everyone, but I will only deal with so much and also so much of others intruding on the rules to get involved themselves.

But despite your certain Normie total disbelief , I am telling you --- as the only other person here who has the relevant detail knowledge --- that HD has been accurate in his

facts and details .
    He changed stories many times. AND I doubt it's accurate that the vaccines all have Obama's genes in them nor Prince Philip. I also highly doubt that the virus was created 35+ years ago and the vaccine also created back then. And the "messiah" came there with many other celebrities to donate their genes to be used as weapons around the entire world. If you think that this stuff is "relevant" or accurate facts and details... well then it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Pity he has not the required control and experience --- because here is just Virtual Reality and it matters not a jot what people choose to believe .

What is important is HOW people support their positions with facts and back - up information . Which is close to zero here for this general topic area with just a few

exceptions , imho .
    I agree, which is why I think the overwhelming majority of what you post here is useless, as you support them with twisted facts and misleading facts to suit your own agenda. You can only present your supposed facts filled with insults. You can only deny every single thing posted from folks that dare disagree. You will constantly try to tell others that you are somehow superior to everyone here and so much more intelligent Then you go ahead and post and cannot write a proper sentence or paragraph, making your posts more difficult to read with all of the blank space staring back. So it makes me giggle a little at your superiority.

So . Come on usual dimwits . Let's have some "GRR , Bish , Bash and Bosh "-- your attempts to match HD when he 'lost ' it .
    Again, trying to poke at others to get a response. If you were truly intelligent and really provided facts and support, then folks would already tune in. Instead, they read the same thing over and over again.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    For starters, you jump in where you aren't involved and only know a portion of the entirety of things. No one was thrown out. The only people leaving here do so by their own initiatives. Then bring others in. And neither of the members you mention go around telling folks to fuck off in more than a handful of threads purposely starting trouble, nor either of them wishing death and such on people. Stay where you belong and out of moderator issues. I have been way more than lenient with everyone, but I will only deal with so much and also so much of others intruding on the rules to get involved themselves.

He changed stories many times. AND I doubt it's accurate that the vaccines all have Obama's genes in them nor Prince Philip. I also highly doubt that the virus was created 35+ years ago and the vaccine also created back then. And the "messiah" came there with many other celebrities to donate their genes to be used as weapons around the entire world. If you think that this stuff is "relevant" or accurate facts and details... well then it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

I agree, which is why I think the overwhelming majority of what you post here is useless, as you support them with twisted facts and misleading facts to suit your own agenda. You can only present your supposed facts filled with insults. You can only deny every single thing posted from folks that dare disagree. You will constantly try to tell others that you are somehow superior to everyone here and so much more intelligent Then you go ahead and post and cannot write a proper sentence or paragraph, making your posts more difficult to read with all of the blank space staring back. So it makes me giggle a little at your superiority.

Again, trying to poke at others to get a response. If you were truly intelligent and really provided facts and support, then folks would already tune in. Instead, they read the same thing over and over again.
    She's thread banned. No reason to explain yourself to an imbecile. Then again, you're paying for the bandwidth

@Juicer66 captamerica.jpg

Last edited by Gunny; 12-12-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Likes jimnyc, Mr. P, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Surprise....FOUND A PHOTO OF JUICER...."View at your own risk".

Google Images are great for having so much access today.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

facts and details .

exceptions , imho .

The key to make all this not matter is to boil it all down to power and leverage. Don't push your luck where you don't have the leverage to back it up. Jim sold his anonymity to have a bit of power over a message board. The mods give up free labor to secure a bit of authority in a venue with perhaps a dozen users. One bit of leverage that you can have is not care if any of them live or die, then none of it matters. It also makes what any of them say not matter. Your power is accessed by not caring. Your payoff is seeing how a small random group of people react to what you might say. It's a low-cost way for you to see how a group of people might react in a higher-cost situation. BE STRATEGIC.

I'm anything but a "normie". I suggest that you think of ways to use people for your benefit.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-12-2021 at 06:13 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    The key to make all this not matter is to boil it all down to power and leverage. Don't push your luck where you don't have the leverage to back it up. Jim sold his anonymity to have a bit of power over a message board. The mods give up free labor to secure a bit of authority in a venue with perhaps a dozen users. One bit of leverage that you can have is not care if any of them live or die, then none of it matters. It also makes what any of them say not matter. Your power is accessed by not caring. Your payoff is seeing how a small random group of people react to what you might say. It's a low-cost way for you to see how a group of people might react in a higher-cost situation. BE STRATEGIC.

I'm anything but a "normie". I suggest that you think of ways to use people for your benefit.
    Are you trying to prove yourself worthy of being labeled batshit crazy as they are?

Since you commented without knowing, I don't know one staff member that enjoys being put in a position of having to draw a line and moderate. Nobody wins anything. The board usually loses. I'll break it down even further and let you choose:

Situation: Member X acts like a douche, disregards the rules, insults everyone, brings nothing of value to any discussion and publicly defies the board's authority/rules, generally daring anyone in a responsible position to act.

Options

a. Do nothing. Regular member are turned off by the behavior and stop posting in any thread the aforementioned nimrod(s) is bleeding stupid all over. Net gain/loss for board: Loss of traffic/participation

b. Practically beg said, aforementioned nimrod(s) time and again to stick within the rules, somewhere within the realm of the topic and be civil. Net gain/loss for board: See a.

c. Step in and stop the unacceptable behavior. Net gain/loss for board: Loss of crybaby's participation and traffic.

Gain for staff member: wasted time and attention babysitting alleged adults who can't find their big boy panties. Wasted time and attention cleaning up the crap aforementioned baby has drooled on the board.

Not to mention dealing with the criticism from the one or two that feel they must and are in some position to criticize. You know damned good and well the behvior of either person in question at this point in time would have had them perma-banned LONG ago on most any other political message board.

So tell me again what's in it for us? I'm not feeling the giddiness over having to tell other adults to act like adults
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Are you trying to prove yourself worthy of being labeled batshit crazy as they are?

Since you commented without knowing, I don't know one staff member that enjoys being put in a position of having to draw a line and moderate. Nobody wins anything. The board usually loses. I'll break it down even further and let you choose:

Situation: Member X acts like a douche, disregards the rules, insults everyone, brings nothing of value to any discussion and publicly defies the board's authority/rules, generally daring anyone in a responsible position to act.

Options

a. Do nothing. Regular member are turned off by the behavior and stop posting in any thread the aforementioned nimrod(s) is bleeding stupid all over. Net gain/loss for board: Loss of traffic/participation

b. Practically beg said, aforementioned nimrod(s) time and again to stick within the rules, somewhere within the realm of the topic and be civil. Net gain/loss for board: See a.

c. Step in and stop the unacceptable behavior. Net gain/loss for board: Loss of crybaby's participation and traffic.

Gain for staff member: wasted time and attention babysitting alleged adults who can't find their big boy panties. Wasted time and attention cleaning up the crap aforementioned baby has drooled on the board.

Not to mention dealing with the criticism from the one or two that feel they must and are in some position to criticize. You know damned good and well the behvior of either person in question at this point in time would have had them perma-banned LONG ago on most any other political message board.

So tell me again what's in it for us? I'm not feeling the giddiness over having to tell other adults to act like adults

Some measure of what you describe breaks up the monotony. The root of such off-the-wall behavior is being overly-invested. A measure of stoicism diminishes their motivation to freak out. Sometimes it pays to speak the same language as the crazy.

15. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Some measure of what you describe breaks up the monotony. The root of such off-the-wall behavior is being overly-invested. A measure of stoicism diminishes their motivation to freak out. Sometimes it pays to speak the same language as the crazy.
    Your response tells the entire story of everything that is wrong with this country/society: nobody's had the balls to draw the line somewhere between lunacy and insanity.

I've run a couple of boards and been on the staff of a couple others and not once in that 20 years has your idea worked. You just get run over by the chaos and the chaotic, and they bring their fruitloop friends.

17. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Your response tells the entire story of everything that is wrong with this country/society: nobody's had the balls to draw the line somewhere between lunacy and insanity.

I've run a couple of boards and been on the staff of a couple others and not once in that 20 years has your idea worked. You just get run over by the chaos and the chaotic, and they bring their fruitloop friends.
    Fruitloops would freak out less if they were less invested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Fruitloops would freak out less if they were less invested.
    The trouble with moderators allowing fruit loppers to proliferate is that the rest of us become apathetic and leave and the fruit loopers destroy the board.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

20. Thanks Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Who said I'm a whistle blower? And I was never sworn to secrecy, that's forbidden under the Geneva Convention in matters of biological warfare. You come across like a gaslighting infantile idiot. So don't talk to me anymore.

I'd really like to see where in the Geneva Convention that secrecy is forbidden when it comes to biological warfare programs. That's such a ridiculous claim.

Jim is right; you have mulitiple conspiracy theories that directly contradict each other, and you got real angry when he called you out on it. What's funny is looking at how you tried to lend yourself credence by claiming to be ex-USAMRIID but yet have unrelated conspiracy scenarios explaining what the REAL story is.

Which scenario is the real story? Your latest one? You should have renounced your previous fact-filled assertions before trotting out a completely new one.

You're a crazed nutter that has zero regard for the truth, and you're not smart enough to keep your stories straight for credibility's sake.

And there's not a chance in hell that USAMRIID would have a mental patient like you anywhere around Ft. Detrick in any capacity, other than to be experimented on as a lab rat.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

22. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

facts and details .

exceptions , imho .

I'll just go ahead and say it :

You're just as batshit crazy as HotDogger is.

Every. Bit.

24. Thanks Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, jimnyc, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

And, then there's you.

You're not socially savvy enough to properly use a mule, let alone a moderately capable human. Just stop with your inferiority/superiority delusions. Go crow to your mail-order bride what a superhuman master of manipulation you are, you scrub. Jesus.

26. Likes hjmick, Mr. P liked this post