Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
The fuel that fires what you describe is envy. Having studied Marxism carefully, I conclude envy is the root of a nation turning Communist. That's why a country can go Communist at the ballot box.

I see no connection whatsoever between the speculation contained in my post and Marxism .

Marxism is avery basic system which is only concerned with 'Objectivisation ' and has simply used this simple method of analysis based on and contained in the separate

means of controlling production resources for everybody into the control more recently of human attributes .Gender , Colour , Culture etc as examples .

It has nothing in it that is even remotely related to Universe Energy which is the vibration that is contained everywhere -- be it atmosphere , dark energy , dark matter etc .

It is the explanation of even thought as a 'weapon' , let alone the spoken word, and is the basis of prayer , for example , not that the Christian /Judaic explanation of the

Universe has anything to commend it for me in either understanding the scale or root explanation of Universe . Imho , naturally .