Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Every court needs a jester
    EXACTLY!! So stop scaring them off!
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Announcement for JUICER the friendly idiot in charge of stupid today

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    He lets the down the good name of the Marines -- even though they can never win --- by being a simple Grr , Biff , Bang , Punch merchant with a system that stopped moving

forward sometime after the Fake Vietnam war -- my best guess .

But just like Jesus , I suffer all little children to come unto me . I have met plenty of 'Grr -- Punch' troubled souls who have managed to sort out a more balanced life with just

a bit of effort and listening .

Gunny may be well into his eighties but however heart full of mini blood clots there is still reason for hope . A Damascene moment is not age limited !!
    Juicer...whoever, or whatever you happen to be today. Gunny and I as Veterans have had more Intelligent, learned conversations with the remnants of Constipation after flushing. But you have personally earned the prize...all alone...of being a competitive TURD who simply enjoys demonstrating your own ignorance with selfish narcissism than Hillary Clinton and Obama combined.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Juicer...whoever, or whatever you happen to be today. Gunny and I as Veterans have had more Intelligent, learned conversations with the remnants of Constipation after flushing. But you have personally earned the prize...all alone...of being a competitive TURD who simply enjoys demonstrating your own ignorance with selfish narcissism than Hillary Clinton and Obama combined.

If the toilet is working properly, there should be no remnants of constipation after flushing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The crowd that never won anything whining and bleating non stop .

No wonder you collectively never recorded a win -- you cannot see sucker punches even when you know they are coming .

If you really are so needy and desperate to chat with fellow losers advertise the site accordingly .

There is nothing wrong with old people reminiscing and colouring their pasts sentimentally .Keeps them all charged for another day and out of mischief.

We have places over here --- our British Legion Clubs ---- where you can find your counterparts wallowing in their past .Lovely .But quaint and ultimately full of harmless BS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post

Unlike American forces I cannot be scared .

If the boys and girls want to pretend that I am their jester that is 100% OK with me . Water off the proverbial ------

We all know that deep down I hurt them because I give them a few home truths .Bananas coming to see their self created Republic .

6. Piss Off jimnyc, Mr. P, Kathianne says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Individual, personal behavior is the choice of each member. Choices have consequences.

As someone who has been banned from this board in times past for my personal behavior, I at least admit that Yep, it was me and I chose to behave that way knowing what the result was going to be.

If you are so invested in the two people in question, YOU get the toddlers to behave. I'm done trying.

Actions have consequences. I'm all about the latter anymore.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Individual, personal behavior is the choice of each member. Choices have consequences.

As someone who has been banned from this board in times past for my personal behavior, I at least admit that Yep, it was me and I chose to behave that way knowing what the result was going to be.

If you are so invested in the two people in question, YOU get the toddlers to behave. I'm done trying.

Actions have consequences. I'm all about the latter anymore.

Have you considered the cost-benefit analysis? Could a Jerry Springer effect increase board traffic and make it more interesting?

9. Likes Juicer66 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Have you considered the cost-benefit analysis? Could a Jerry Springer effect increase board traffic and make it more interesting?
    I've been trying to explain the cost-benefit analysis to you in 2 different threads.

When the presence of the individual is detrimental to the good order of the board and the individual refuses to fall in line with at least the rules, it isn't the board that needs to change or go.

I've already tried your route. Assholes are assholes, no matter how they pretend to not be in the beginning. It's neverending. "I've joined your board. Y'all need to change to accommodate my bad behavior"
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I've been trying to explain the cost-benefit analysis to you in 2 different threads.

When the presence of the individual is detrimental to the good order of the board and the individual refuses to fall in line with at least the rules, it isn't the board that needs to change or go.

I've already tried your route. Assholes are assholes, no matter how they pretend to not be in the beginning. It's neverending. "I've joined your board. Y'all need to change to accommodate my bad behavior"
    Up to a point, this is an interesting topic to study. It serves a purpose to notice patterns to predict where they will go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Up to a point, this is an interesting topic to study. It serves a purpose to notice patterns to predict where they will go.
    See my repsonse to you in the thread about Jim being sued.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

You should be rested for at least a week for daring to use your brain and making an obvious and sensible comment .

As I often remark to our lovely cat Lord Benny , " You are far smarter than those hillbillies " .

The drawback is that you would presumably need to apply to Goggle for Change Of Use by turning the site from an Old People's meeting centre to a Forum .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

There goes , Grr Bish Bash , hiding behind others again . Is that a Marine tactic ?

I only verbally taunt those who merit less than they are capable of . Though cry Babies are extra irritating .

Others get unfailingly polite and considered posts and responses . Why not join the Club --- only $50 before Xmas ?

Why not resolve to come up in the world and join your possible mentor --- from Funny to Gunny as Uncle Septimus remarked only yesterday .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You should be rested for at least a week for daring to use your brain and making an obvious and sensible comment .

As I often remark to our lovely cat Lord Benny , " You are far smarter than those hillbillies " .

The drawback is that you would presumably need to apply to Goggle for Change Of Use by turning the site from an Old People's meeting centre to a Forum .

The trick to sticking around if you care to is to know when to just stop. Don't underestimate the idea that no response is actually a strong response. With very few exceptions, there's no "leg to stand on" to criticize you for saying nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I was constipated this morning...

But no more. I had a wonderful Juicer.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you are so much smarter, then why is it you cannot write a proper sentence and punctuation?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Thanks Kathianne, icansayit thanked this post