Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Call it what you want, but men need to be mindful of all the ways that women, especially English speaking women play men for suckers. It occurs in every type of interaction. Getting scammed is a liability. Murphy's Law is a man's best friend.

For example, if some guy tells me that his wife needs some time in Colorado to clear her mind, I will remind him that on day 90 she can file for divorce in Colorado and he be ordered to pay her 40% of his income for who knows how long.
    Doesn't say much for men's intelligence if all of them get scammed by English speaking women that decide to go to Colorado to clear their mind.

Are you speaking from personal experience?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Likes Kathianne, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Doesn't say much for men's intelligence if all of them get scammed by English speaking women that decide to go to Colorado to clear their mind.

Are you speaking from personal experience?
    No, I'm just an avid researcher. I'm razor sharp at answering the question, "What could possibly go wrong?". I eat, breathe and sleep the topic of risk. I have wondered why more people don't make risk assessment part of their ordinary decision processes. I know that I have never regretted trusting people too little. A married man should make it a point to live in either Georgia or Texas. Once he gets to either Texas or Georgia, if forced to choose between leaving one of those states or ending his marriage, he should choose the latter.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

What a pathetic existence...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

5. Likes SassyLady, Kathianne, fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    There goes , Grr Bish Bash , hiding behind others again . Is that a Marine tactic ?

I only verbally taunt those who merit less than they are capable of . Though cry Babies are extra irritating .

Others get unfailingly polite and considered posts and responses . Why not join the Club --- only $50 before Xmas ?

Why not resolve to come up in the world and join your possible mentor --- from Funny to Gunny as Uncle Septimus remarked only yesterday .
    @Juicer66 should you ever learn to follow simple, 1st grade rules:

*I* can follow a simple copyright law, and requirement for posting the intellectual property of others on a public, internet bulletin board

I'm also smart enough to figure out without getting banned multiple times that when I am posting on someone else's bulletin board that he is held accountable for that I do so in accordance with his rules that are based on law.

Let me know when you achieve even that minimal level so we can maybe promote you to Biden-level intelligent.

In the meantime, you are one mean, vile, nasty excuse for an alleged human being and member of any society. I can't find where you have said one nice thing to anyone that even then you had to toss in some insult. You're worthless, IMO. I can get as much out of white noise as I can your noise.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-22-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Mr. P, icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

*I* can follow a simple copyright law, and requirement for posting the intellectual property of others on a public, internet bulletin board

I'm also smart enough to figure out without getting banned multiple times that when I am posting on someone else's bulletin board that he is held accountable for that I do so in accordance with his rules that are based on law.

Let me know when you achieve even that minimal level so we can maybe promote you to Biden-level intelligent.

In the meantime, you are one mean, vile, nasty excuse for an alleged human being and member of any society. I can't find where you have said one nice thing to anyone that even then you had to toss in some insult. You're worthless, IMO. I can get as much out of white noise as I can your noise.

For your listening pleasure:

Let me know what you think when you get to the end of the video.

Last edited by tailfins; 12-22-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Simply posting a link or links to articles used, and leave my name out of her mouth. Not difficult, but some have trouble.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    No, I'm just an avid researcher. I'm razor sharp at answering the question, "What could possibly go wrong?". I eat, breathe and sleep the topic of risk. I have wondered why more people don't make risk assessment part of their ordinary decision processes. I know that I have never regretted trusting people too little. A married man should make it a point to live in either Georgia or Texas. Once he gets to either Texas or Georgia, if forced to choose between leaving one of those states or ending his marriage, he should choose the latter.
    Always on your toes and always adversarial look and approach to everything. Always seeing risk.

Ever just take things as they come and try being happy and stop with the judging, risk assessing & trust issues? Just letting people be who they are and taking chances that way instead? Seeing negativity in everything and everyone WILL lead to seeing it when it's not always there and you will miss out on things. Sure, you can eliminate potential negative the way you are but will undoubtedly also eliminate the good along with it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Always on your toes and always adversarial look and approach to everything. Always seeing risk.

Ever just take things as they come and try being happy and stop with the judging, risk assessing & trust issues? Just letting people be who they are and taking chances that way instead? Seeing negativity in everything and everyone WILL lead to seeing it when it's not always there and you will miss out on things. Sure, you can eliminate potential negative the way you are but will undoubtedly also eliminate the good along with it.
    I get it. That's (or at least was) Marine Corps policy. Officers come up with dumb ideas. NCO's tell them everything wrong with the dumb idea -- possible risk. Then, like as not, have to figure out how to make it work.

A frame of mind obviously NOT used by the CinC when leaving Afghanistan. Whether or not his politician Generals informed him of such, the Loser in Chief made a decision that addressed no risk/possible outcome. Nobody likes bad news nor to hear what's wrong with "their" idea. Pretending it isn't a possibility over one's own ego is perfect for disaster. At a minimum, accepting a consequence as possible precludes getting caught with your pants down, as Biden & Co clearly did.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

And we're still paying for it

Duhju Situ Dumbo

Mummy Gummy speaks

17. Piss Off Kathianne says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?75002-More-Juicer-Crap

In the 90s they blamed it on creatine. Early 8s it was steroids. Anything "new" will do. To compete in the athletic word nowadays one is probably near death physically 23 hours a day. The body has a limit.

My knee jerk reaction is going to be "What are the athletes ABUSING now?" There is nothing I know iof athletes, especially young ones, won't abuse if they think it will give them an edge. Do the athletes ever get blamed? Nope. It's all the PED's fault. It walked into the athlete's room and forced the athlete to take it

Before I jumped to the conclusion of piling yet one more thing on a vaccine, I'd want to know what else these ingesting.
    Bal,Lomm
    AM BOT A STUPID
    JUST GAM A STUPID

19. Piss Off Kathianne says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Bal,Lomm
    AM BOT A STUPID
    JUST GAM A STUPID
    Jesus, just stop and be a normal human for a while.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    It's been a tragic fact for some time .

Just wait until the numbers keep rising .

Normies are not going to Like this

23. Piss Off Kathianne says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    She can't help it. Attention whores are like that. You DO recall what a fucking sweetheart I am when I get pissed enough, right?

I'm about ready to unload on this bitch and her shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

[QUOTE=jimnyc;996756]More and more rights are just slowly being taken away.

---

Do you actually have an opinion or do you just pick your AM moments?

Jimmy , you really are a copy and paste 'for the moment ' sort of guy . You just love your MSM daily moment , however stupid .

TRY THINKING .

Be brave, hag.
    @jimnyc
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-26-2021 at 07:42 PM.

26. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hello Kath,
    Love you for trying to keeping up.

28. Piss Off Kathianne says piss off for this post