Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Awesome!! I am being sued over the board!!

I have never laughed so hard at being notified of a lawsuit against me. I done did it and stepped over the line and into some serious shit this time!

You see, while folks out there do not like being censored or told what to say, apparently I am not afforded those same rights.

If someone writes endless threads of conspiracies, but never places said threads in the conspiracy forum....

(preface - I don't think a single member here has supported our veterans in every way I could. Other just as much, but I'm up there)

----

Ah hell, let me just skip to the greatest parts, since mainly everyone here has read Hot Dogger's inanity about the USAMRIID. I simply questioned him as to his different versions over time, of which made zero sense. I further told him that what he was writing sounded mental. Yes, his long winded weird post, not calling him mental but rather what he stated. Then I believe most here saw his reactions and 'fuck off's" to me in one or two threads.

He continued on as if he wanted to be banned. In fact, he outright stated as much. Then next thing you know, I am being accused of kicking a crippled child! My cat is gonna die, I'm a coward, I censor people, wants to meet and fight me, I was teachers pet and banged erasers! (I did and was in 2nd grade!!) I'm a psycho, a chickenshit psycho, a fat ugly clod, I'm a gaslighting fuckwit, I laugh at service-disabled veterans, I enjoys laughing at PTSD patients, he hopes my cat runs away to join the circus. Lastly, I'm an asshole and a fucking idiot. What a great day it was!!

Then it all came crashing down, finding out I am being sued.

I am being sued for "peace". And of course multiple demands.

Hi Jim,

I'm writing to sue for peace, which is what occurs when one party (me) shows the second party (you) an overwhelming need to settle. Like when the United States sued for peace by dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan, it was overwhelming, they settled.

Finding out who you actually are was easy, I didn't even need to rely upon the birth certificate you posted at DebatePolicy. And I found out why you deleted my name on the site, why you're so insistent on web anonymity. Remember when you said there's a lot of crazies out there? Remember when you repeatedly insulted me and called me crazy? Is that really what you want, Jim? Crazy? Because all I want is peace.

Understand, I'm one of the country's best veterans service advocates, so I'm expert at legal and web research. And in my work, I've access to many deep web search engines and databases. But I didn't have to rely on those for us to reach a settlement. For example, I didn't have to search to see if you've ever been arrested or convicted of anything, like solicitation. No, because it was easy enough to match your past addresses with some of your web posts, which took about two minutes. What do you suppose I'd find if I spent an hour on such research? But I'd rather not.

As for me, my hobbies are watches, guitars, and freedom. I've never once considered sodomizing a Brazilian prostitute. Oh sure, you could easily discover who I really am, I posted my name on your site, you deleted it, but it's still there. However, I've no reason to hide, because the most you might discover about me is my obnoxious product reviews at Amazon, my hobbies of watches and guitars, and that I lost my medical license due to disability. Embarrassing perhaps, but not life changing for me if anyone found out. Understand, there's really no such thing as web anonymity, not even for those who don't use the internet.

Jim, simply because I understand what's going on with Operation COVID, that doesn't mean I'm crazy. And just because I unwittingly participated in numerous crimes against humanity, which you find unbelievable, that gives you no right to call me names. When you do those things, you mock the sacred memory of all the USAMRIID Whitecoats and Medical Research Volunteers who were abused, maimed, tortured, and murdered as a result of their duties. And I simply won't tolerate for one moment longer your having disgraced their memory.

Therefore, here's what we're going to do. First, you'll restore my account, permanently. Two, you'll go through my recent posts and delete all of your nasty comments, as well of those of others. Three, I'll delete the nasty comments I'd made of you. Four, you'll delete the recent cage posts I'd made. Five, you'll never again censor my posts or move them, not without my permission. Six, you'll never again insult me or allow any member to do the same, and I'll do the same by you and the membership.

Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?

Hot Dogger
    He claims he knows who I am and has seen my birth certificate. Claims to have my past addresses and implies something about solicitation. Apparently I sodomized a Brazilian prostitute.

1 - "Restore my account permanently" - No, not happening. A psycho email lying about what you know won't make me restore a damn thing.
    2 - "Delete my own nasty comments and those of others" - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
    3 - He will delete his own comments - Not happening, I don't delete my own posts at request.
    4 - I will delete his recent cage posts - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
    5 - I will never censor or move his posts again - I will continue to delete full personal names. They have no business here. But don't worry, it surely won't be happening again. Not by you anyway.
    6 - I never again insult him, and he will do the same. - Fuck off
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Kathianne, Mr. P, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

EXCELLENT!!! I know a celebrity now
    @jimnyc Does it mention you're a dick? We don't want to leave THAT out
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Kathianne, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

If you deleted his name from the website, how come I can see it? Gotta be magic
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    EXCELLENT!!! I know a celebrity now
    @jimnyc Does it mention you're a dick? We don't want to leave THAT out
    Ya know, I don't believe it does? And we confirmed that many many times over the years, by you.

If you deleted his name from the website, how come I can see it? Gotta be magic
    He thinks we can still see it in his post where I deleted it.

It's so stupid too. These days people do that swatting crap and more. I did tell him to go ahead and repost it if he wanted and I wouldn't protect him a 2nd time.

He was write on a few things. My cat will die someday. I was teachers pet a couple of times. I did bang erasers in grammar school, we all took turns. I am a psycho. Very far from fat, but am an ugly clod! I am an asshole. But guess what Doggy? I can still post here.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Kathianne, NightTrain, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ya know, I don't believe it does? And we confirmed that many many times over the years, by you.

He thinks we can still see it in his post where I deleted it.

It's so stupid too. These days people do that swatting crap and more. I did tell him to go ahead and repost it if he wanted and I wouldn't protect him a 2nd time.

He was write on a few things. My cat will die someday. I was teachers pet a couple of times. I did bang erasers in grammar school, we all took turns. I am a psycho. Very far from fat, but am an ugly clod! I am an asshole. But guess what Doggy? I can still post here.
    I read his crap. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. You must be getting patient in your old age

Having said that, I need to work harder. I don't recall ever getting threatened with a lawsuit. I feel kind of left out

9. Likes jimnyc, Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?
    Well, shit, now that's an offer that a sensible person can't refuse! I actually hee-hawed when I read that little gem. God, that's funny!

However, 'tis the season :

6f89341c44f2459c527fc9e681672f5f.jpg

First, Jim unceremoniously wrecked our peeing area out at the cabin a couple winters ago. It just wasn't the same for the rest of the winter.

Then, a couple of months ago, Jim sunk my poor little Kawasaki 4-wheeler in the Talkeetna River and blamed it on Darin.

Resized_20210731_133720.jpeg

A couple days after using the Kawasaki as a submarine, he locked me, Sharon and Sassy in the loft. And blamed it on Russ & Abbey.

I smell a class-action suit here.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-13-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

11. Thanks Gunny, darin thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, darin, Kathianne, jimnyc, Abbey Marie and 1 others liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, shit, now that's an offer that a sensible person can't refuse! I actually hee-hawed when I read that little gem. God, that's funny!

However, 'tis the season :

6f89341c44f2459c527fc9e681672f5f.jpg

First, Jim unceremoniously wrecked our peeing area out at the cabin a couple winters ago. It just wasn't the same for the rest of the winter.

Then, a couple of months ago, Jim sunk my poor little Kawasaki 4-wheeler in the Talkeetna River and blamed it on Darin.

A couple days after using the Kawasaki as a submarine, he locked me, Sharon and Sassy in the loft. And blamed it on Russ & Abbey.

(I gotta write all this down)

How the f- do you wreck a peeing area at a cabin?

13. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, jimnyc, Abbey Marie, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I read his crap. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. You must be getting patient in your old age

Having said that, I need to work harder. I don't recall ever getting threatened with a lawsuit. I feel kind of left out

That's true actually! I found that as I am getting older I am more patient with many things. That doesn't mean I never lose my lid every now and again over sheer stupidity, but overall it has diminished greatly.

DogPoop seems overly sensitive in the past few days. Shoot him some emails and have a chat, I am confident that the Marine can push a lawsuit, by the end of the first email.

15. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, Russ thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

who the fuck is that fucker?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

17. Thanks Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Kathianne, Mr. P liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

He's a fucking buffoon.

Understand, I'm one of the country's best veterans service advocates, so I'm expert at legal and web research. And in my work, I've access to many deep web search engines and databases. But I didn't have to rely on those for us to reach a settlement. For example, I didn't have to search to see if you've ever been arrested or convicted of anything, like solicitation. No, because it was easy enough to match your past addresses with some of your web posts, which took about two minutes. What do you suppose I'd find if I spent an hour on such research? But I'd rather not.

"I didn't have to rely on those" means: "I didn't have to use those tools exclusively" in my book. I wonder if his employer would like him admitting blatant misuse of whatever 'deep web search engines and databases' he used for things NOT WORK RELATED. At best he's threatening to misuse whatever the fuck he claims to have access to.

But he's full of shit. Everything about that message is full of shit. it's like people who say "I can't tell you what I did in the Army - it's Classified!"
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well.... it involved a lot of Fireball Whiskey, standing on the edge of an icy deck directly above 6' of yellow snow and looking up at the night time sky.

Gravity did the rest.

I didn't actually witness it, but later when I looked down at it, it looked like the Geen Bay Packers scrimmaged down there for a half hour.

The struggle was real.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 12-13-2021 at 04:31 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, Kathianne, jimnyc, Abbey Marie, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Story below, but I think you guys hosed the area to freeze up on me. And yeah, every time I look at that edge of the deck, I have mini nightmares.

Was just following the man in charge. His poor planning directly resulted in me getting soaked!

I truly never did so, consciously. I never saw him do so, but the facts of the case and circumstantial evidence all points to Russ. I heard him giggling.

I hear ya!! First you pushed me into the pee pit, then you guys tried to drown me & then tried to set me up for a crime I am innocent of. Almost as bad as all of you guys cheating while we played cards and guessed the music game!!

There's a place next to the cabin to pee quickly in the freezing weather in the dead of winter, without getting eaten by a bear. Well, I used the facility at like midnight, and was drunk as a skunk. Closed my eyes for a rest and opened them sinking under the cabin, in the pee hole looking up at the sky!

23. Likes darin, Gunny, Kathianne, NightTrain, icansayit and 1 others liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well.... it involved a lot of Fireball Whiskey, standing on the edge of an icy deck directly above 6' of yellow snow and looking up at the night time sky.

Gravity did the rest.
    That's another thing, Sharon & yourself kept slipping me what I thought was apple juice!

25. Likes Gunny, Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have never laughed so hard at being notified of a lawsuit against me. I done did it and stepped over the line and into some serious shit this time!

You see, while folks out there do not like being censored or told what to say, apparently I am not afforded those same rights.

If someone writes endless threads of conspiracies, but never places said threads in the conspiracy forum....

(preface - I don't think a single member here has supported our veterans in every way I could. Other just as much, but I'm up there)

----

Ah hell, let me just skip to the greatest parts, since mainly everyone here has read Hot Dogger's inanity about the USAMRIID. I simply questioned him as to his different versions over time, of which made zero sense. I further told him that what he was writing sounded mental. Yes, his long winded weird post, not calling him mental but rather what he stated. Then I believe most here saw his reactions and 'fuck off's" to me in one or two threads.

He continued on as if he wanted to be banned. In fact, he outright stated as much. Then next thing you know, I am being accused of kicking a crippled child! My cat is gonna die, I'm a coward, I censor people, wants to meet and fight me, I was teachers pet and banged erasers! (I did and was in 2nd grade!!) I'm a psycho, a chickenshit psycho, a fat ugly clod, I'm a gaslighting fuckwit, I laugh at service-disabled veterans, I enjoys laughing at PTSD patients, he hopes my cat runs away to join the circus. Lastly, I'm an asshole and a fucking idiot. What a great day it was!!

Then it all came crashing down, finding out I am being sued.

I am being sued for "peace". And of course multiple demands.

He claims he knows who I am and has seen my birth certificate. Claims to have my past addresses and implies something about solicitation. Apparently I sodomized a Brazilian prostitute.

1 - "Restore my account permanently" - No, not happening. A psycho email lying about what you know won't make me restore a damn thing.
    2 - "Delete my own nasty comments and those of others" - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
    3 - He will delete his own comments - Not happening, I don't delete my own posts at request.
    4 - I will delete his recent cage posts - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
    5 - I will never censor or move his posts again - I will continue to delete full personal names. They have no business here. But don't worry, it surely won't be happening again. Not by you anyway.
    6 - I never again insult him, and he will do the same. - Fuck off
    Sodomizing a Brazilian prostitute isn't a problem as long as you agree to her surcharge up front (or out back as the case may be).

Have you considered that some people aren't actually interested in being on DP and are just jacking around? I can imagine a bored security guard doing such a thing. There's got to be a way to squeeze some entertainment value out of such people.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-13-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

All jokes aside, everybody lives under the threat of a lawsuit. One health emergency is all it takes. Being judgment-proof is a smart move. Did you know that a bank account at a Delaware bank with no branches outside of Delaware cannot be levied by most judgment creditors?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.