I have never laughed so hard at being notified of a lawsuit against me. I done did it and stepped over the line and into some serious shit this time!

You see, while folks out there do not like being censored or told what to say, apparently I am not afforded those same rights.

If someone writes endless threads of conspiracies, but never places said threads in the conspiracy forum....

(preface - I don't think a single member here has supported our veterans in every way I could. Other just as much, but I'm up there)

----

Ah hell, let me just skip to the greatest parts, since mainly everyone here has read Hot Dogger's inanity about the USAMRIID. I simply questioned him as to his different versions over time, of which made zero sense. I further told him that what he was writing sounded mental. Yes, his long winded weird post, not calling him mental but rather what he stated. Then I believe most here saw his reactions and 'fuck off's" to me in one or two threads.

He continued on as if he wanted to be banned. In fact, he outright stated as much. Then next thing you know, I am being accused of kicking a crippled child! My cat is gonna die, I'm a coward, I censor people, wants to meet and fight me, I was teachers pet and banged erasers! (I did and was in 2nd grade!!) I'm a psycho, a chickenshit psycho, a fat ugly clod, I'm a gaslighting fuckwit, I laugh at service-disabled veterans, I enjoys laughing at PTSD patients, he hopes my cat runs away to join the circus. Lastly, I'm an asshole and a fucking idiot. What a great day it was!!

Then it all came crashing down, finding out I am being sued.

I am being sued for "peace". And of course multiple demands.

Hi Jim,

I'm writing to sue for peace, which is what occurs when one party (me) shows the second party (you) an overwhelming need to settle. Like when the United States sued for peace by dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan, it was overwhelming, they settled.

Finding out who you actually are was easy, I didn't even need to rely upon the birth certificate you posted at DebatePolicy. And I found out why you deleted my name on the site, why you're so insistent on web anonymity. Remember when you said there's a lot of crazies out there? Remember when you repeatedly insulted me and called me crazy? Is that really what you want, Jim? Crazy? Because all I want is peace.

Understand, I'm one of the country's best veterans service advocates, so I'm expert at legal and web research. And in my work, I've access to many deep web search engines and databases. But I didn't have to rely on those for us to reach a settlement. For example, I didn't have to search to see if you've ever been arrested or convicted of anything, like solicitation. No, because it was easy enough to match your past addresses with some of your web posts, which took about two minutes. What do you suppose I'd find if I spent an hour on such research? But I'd rather not.

As for me, my hobbies are watches, guitars, and freedom. I've never once considered sodomizing a Brazilian prostitute. Oh sure, you could easily discover who I really am, I posted my name on your site, you deleted it, but it's still there. However, I've no reason to hide, because the most you might discover about me is my obnoxious product reviews at Amazon, my hobbies of watches and guitars, and that I lost my medical license due to disability. Embarrassing perhaps, but not life changing for me if anyone found out. Understand, there's really no such thing as web anonymity, not even for those who don't use the internet.

Jim, simply because I understand what's going on with Operation COVID, that doesn't mean I'm crazy. And just because I unwittingly participated in numerous crimes against humanity, which you find unbelievable, that gives you no right to call me names. When you do those things, you mock the sacred memory of all the USAMRIID Whitecoats and Medical Research Volunteers who were abused, maimed, tortured, and murdered as a result of their duties. And I simply won't tolerate for one moment longer your having disgraced their memory.

Therefore, here's what we're going to do. First, you'll restore my account, permanently. Two, you'll go through my recent posts and delete all of your nasty comments, as well of those of others. Three, I'll delete the nasty comments I'd made of you. Four, you'll delete the recent cage posts I'd made. Five, you'll never again censor my posts or move them, not without my permission. Six, you'll never again insult me or allow any member to do the same, and I'll do the same by you and the membership.

Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?

Hot Dogger
He claims he knows who I am and has seen my birth certificate. Claims to have my past addresses and implies something about solicitation. Apparently I sodomized a Brazilian prostitute.

1 - "Restore my account permanently" - No, not happening. A psycho email lying about what you know won't make me restore a damn thing.
2 - "Delete my own nasty comments and those of others" - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
3 - He will delete his own comments - Not happening, I don't delete my own posts at request.
4 - I will delete his recent cage posts - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
5 - I will never censor or move his posts again - I will continue to delete full personal names. They have no business here. But don't worry, it surely won't be happening again. Not by you anyway.
6 - I never again insult him, and he will do the same. - Fuck off