Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?
    Pretty sure that fella's cheese has slid off his cracker.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

2. Thanks darin, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes darin, Mr. P, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    I'm not so sure. I have a hunch that he's a guy with a boring job that's just killing some time.

Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Yup, one egg short of a dozen, one plastic circle thingy short of holding a 6 pack together, 4 quarters short of a dollar...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Story below, but I think you guys hosed the area to freeze up on me. And yeah, every time I look at that edge of the deck, I have mini nightmares.

Was just following the man in charge. His poor planning directly resulted in me getting soaked!

I truly never did so, consciously. I never saw him do so, but the facts of the case and circumstantial evidence all points to Russ. I heard him giggling.

I hear ya!! First you pushed me into the pee pit, then you guys tried to drown me & then tried to set me up for a crime I am innocent of. Almost as bad as all of you guys cheating while we played cards and guessed the music game!!

There's a place next to the cabin to pee quickly in the freezing weather in the dead of winter, without getting eaten by a bear. Well, I used the facility at like midnight, and was drunk as a skunk. Closed my eyes for a rest and opened them sinking under the cabin, in the pee hole looking up at the sky!
    If I ever invite your ass anywhere remind me to get extra insurance. You're a damned walking disaster

Then again, sounds like you could charge entertainment fees
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes jimnyc, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yup, one egg short of a dozen, one plastic circle thingy short of holding a 6 pack together, 4 quarters short of a dollar...

I can't quite put my finger on it .... but I smell some fakery in the bakery. Just something about him just doesn't feel real.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I can't quite put my finger on it .... but I smell some fakery in the bakery. Just something about him just doesn't feel real.
    Only people I've heard of the military using for lab rats back in the late-50s-early-60s were "volunteers" looking to avoid some hard time and a BCD. "Volunteer" or do your time.

Ethics aside, a choice was made. Now he plays victim.

That's if any of it's true. Problem with being a proven liar with your own words is now no one knows where the lies begin and end.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Only people I've heard of the military using for lab rats back in the late-50s-early-60s were "volunteers" looking to avoid some hard time and a BCD. "Volunteer" or do your time.

Ethics aside, a choice was made. Now he plays victim.

That's if any of it's true. Problem with being a proven liar with your own words is now no one knows where the lies begin and end.
    Now that I think about it, here's a red flag: Many times when someone "loses it" on a message board, there's a progression. Generally, it's someone who's getting increasingly frustrated. I don't see this pattern with "Hot Dogger". That's what doesn't seem natural.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Jesus Christ, what a fucking loser. Sounds like he has some sand in his vagina. Fucking pussy...

(Sorry ladies...)
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes darin, jimnyc, Mr. P, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Now that I think about it, here's a red flag: Many times when someone "loses it" on a message board, there's a progression. Generally, it's someone who's getting increasingly frustrated. I don't see this pattern with "Hot Dogger". That's what doesn't seem natural.

The progression is there. Both times in as many years. He's come and gone the same.

Bigger picture: you've got the same conversation going in two different threads about 2 different members who pattern-wise are as alike as peas in a pod.

Both are above the "rest of us normal, stupid people". They know and we are incapable of understanding.

Both spread their "stuff" from one end of the board to the other as if they are experts enlightening the masses on the "real" real.

Neither can be questioned. In both cases, when questioned, they lash out angrily, personally offensive, and place absolutely no filter on their behavior and/or insult level. To the point that both have stalked the person who has dared offend them the most thread to thread, insulting off topic for no reason.

Both have been repeatedly, and I DO mean repeatedly ad nauseum, asked to tone down their acts. To no avail. The rules apply only to everyone else.

Because both cry like toddlers who have been told no to ice cream when anyone dares fire back at their asses. Ultimately, us big, bad, know nothing meanies are victimizing them because they're smarter than us

Individually, each has been dealt with by the person they see as Public enemy #1 in accordance with their individual behaviors.

I will point out again that their behavior, individually or collectively, would not have been tolerated on any other board I've ever been a member of. Even at this moment, one's nasty ass is still not banned and the other dug his own grave.

Both believe they are all that and so much smarter than everyone else; yet, neither seems to be able to manage to behave in an acceptable manner.

Now if you are trying to figure out what makes each one tick beyond that, good luck. Ask them. Both will tell you why you are doomed as they are the only enlightened people here. In that, they appear to have a bond.

13. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, NightTrain, Mr. P liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

So? who the fuck was that guy? Maineman? conhog? oca?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

15. Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    None of the above. He's Hot Dogger. Been here before. Came and went the same way. He;s actually way screwier than any of those 3 and I AM aware that is saying a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Who you trying to get crazy with ése?
    Don't you know I'm loco?
    To the one on the flamboyant tip
    I'll just toss that ham in the frying pan
    Like Spam, get done when I come and slam
    Damn, I feel like the Son of Sam
    Don't make me wreck shit, hectic
    Next get the chair got me going like General Electric
    "Aaant", the lights are blinking, I'm thinking
    It's all over when I go out drinking
    Oh, making my mind slow
    That's why I don't fuck with the big 4-O
    Bro, I got to maintain
    'Cause a nigga like me is going insane
    Insane in the membrane
    Insane in the brain
    Insane in the membrane
    Insane in the brain
    Insane in the membrane
    Crazy insane, got no brain
    Insane in the membrane
    Insane in the brain
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

None of the above. He's Hot Dogger. Been here before. Came and went the same way. He;s actually way screwier than any of those 3 and I AM aware that is saying a lot

So if the Borg were instead, just retards, HotDogger would be the hive queen?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

So if the Borg were instead, just retards, HotDogger would be the hive queen?
    Something like that

21. Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Maineman was a scumbag "pastor" and I believe called someone's job? The stuff he wrote was pure filth.

Conhog was a massive bullshit artist and knew every last thing in this world.

OCA was a liar. Lied to all of us. Another BS artist too. Honestly was fun to meet him when I did and had a fun evening, but he reverted to scumism a few days later and pulled more antics.

And Hot Diggity Dogger here just outright nuts - and abusive.

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post