Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default People that write and have relationships with prisoners

And worst of them are those that write and get married to a psycho in for life. Yes, it happens all the time.

Shorter sentences better than lifers but still weird as hell.

---

I wrote to a prisoner and fell in love – I flew 4,000 miles to see him

Nowadays people tend to meet their partners in a variety of different ways – some at work, others from friends, many even through dating sites.

But one young woman has revealed she fell in love with a prisoner after writing him letters.

Katie, a young woman from the UK fell in love with US prisoner Danny after they started writing letters to each other.

And despite Danny being locked away, Katie flew 4,000 miles to meet him in person.

Katie decided to write a letter to inmate Danny on writeaprisoner.com and quickly fell in love with him.

Katie has created a dedicated TikTok account to sharing her relationship with Danny – @Katiedanny12.

Her account has 21.6K and followers and 277.8K likes.

According to Katie, Danny has already served five years for offenses that allegedly include: “Armed robbery, possession of a firearm and possession of controlled substances”.

She explained that Danny still has three years inside – and she plans on waiting for him to come out.

Katie documented her journey to meet her long-distance lover behind bars and explained: “I wrote to a prisoner and accidentally fell in love.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/i-wrot...es-to-see-him/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Doesn't sound much like a gang-banging drug dealer, does he?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's a well known fact that American felons are 78% more suitable to meaningful relationships than British felons.

Also, 89% of statistics are made up on the spot.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post