Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default 67 Percent of Independent Voters Say Joe Biden Should Not Seek Reelection

80 million though.

Between declining more and more numbers with democrats and independents as well, apparently in record time he has lost the support of like 40 million+ "supporters".

Ever seen a sitting president, where less than one year into winning the presidency the large majority of his supporters are already so disappointed that they do not want him even running again in '24 (or any other year prior)?

Even with poor results, usually people will still want their choice to run/win again, simply to keep the power alone, if anything. Never saw even similar myself.

---

67 Percent of Independent Voters Say Joe Biden Should Not Seek Reelection

Sixty-seven percent of independent registered voters believe President Joe Biden should not seek reelection in 2024, a Wednesday Politico/Morning Consult poll revealed.

As Washington, DC, insiders wait to see if Biden will make good on his promise to run for reelection amid 40 year-high inflation and the border crisis, a vast majority of independents do not support the president for a second term, Politico Playbook reported.

Overall, the poll found that 58 percent of registered voters oppose a Biden reelection campaign, while 34 wanted Biden to run for reelection.

Sixty-one percent of respondents also said the nation is on the wrong track. Just 39 percent of Americans believe it is headed in the correct direction.

The poor polling for Biden among swing voters comes as other Democrats are angling to enter the 2024 campaign.

As failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continues to rebuild her political profile with interviews and media appearances, Vice President Kamala Harris and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg would seem to be the biggest contenders if Biden fails to run.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ek-reelection/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, RoccoR thanked this post
    Likes RoccoR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The amazing thing is that 33% think an 82 year old man ( in 2024 if still alive ) and already with early dementia and a habit of pissing his pants publicly, should be even considered .

I suppose by then the US will be a Chinese speaking full hand of Bananas Republic so that it will no longer much matter .

But really .

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    80 million though.

Between declining more and more numbers with democrats and independents as well, apparently in record time he has lost the support of like 40 million+ "supporters".

Ever seen a sitting president, where less than one year into winning the presidency the large majority of his supporters are already so disappointed that they do not want him even running again in '24 (or any other year prior)?

Even with poor results, usually people will still want their choice to run/win again, simply to keep the power alone, if anything. Never saw even similar myself.

---

67 Percent of Independent Voters Say Joe Biden Should Not Seek Reelection

Sixty-seven percent of independent registered voters believe President Joe Biden should not seek reelection in 2024, a Wednesday Politico/Morning Consult poll revealed.

As Washington, DC, insiders wait to see if Biden will make good on his promise to run for reelection amid 40 year-high inflation and the border crisis, a vast majority of independents do not support the president for a second term, Politico Playbook reported.

Overall, the poll found that 58 percent of registered voters oppose a Biden reelection campaign, while 34 wanted Biden to run for reelection.

Sixty-one percent of respondents also said the nation is on the wrong track. Just 39 percent of Americans believe it is headed in the correct direction.

The poor polling for Biden among swing voters comes as other Democrats are angling to enter the 2024 campaign.

As failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continues to rebuild her political profile with interviews and media appearances, Vice President Kamala Harris and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg would seem to be the biggest contenders if Biden fails to run.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ek-reelection/
    I know of no President that has failed as spectacularly and as fast as Biden. It's to the point where a good conspiracy theorist could make an argument for it being intentional. This administration is more screwy than a Jerry Lewis movie.

He's done it to himself and shows no signs of letup.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne, RoccoR thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    .------ It's to the point where a good conspiracy theorist could make an argument for it being intentional. ------.
    Watch your spelling old timer .

You got the capital letters right but it is --- ritical and hinker that you have trouble with .

And never forget that matters that you do not understand are not therefore wrong or Conspiracy . Just things you might not understand -- like Quantum Theory for example .

Presumably a giant Conspiracy for 95%+ of people .Or a pile of Shite to quote a Normie .

8. Piss Off Kathianne, Mr. P says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post

You got the capital letters right but it is --- ritical and hinker that you have trouble with .

And never forget that matters that you do not understand are not therefore wrong or Conspiracy . Just things you might not understand -- like Quantum Theory for example .

Presumably a giant Conspiracy for 95%+ of people .Or a pile of Shite to quote a Normie .
    Ok, I understand it, so go ahead and tell us about quantum theory. You brought it up now let's discuss.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

*** Post removed. Member stole the work of another and then when busted then casually admitted to it like no big deal and demanded answers to THEIR questions, the victim of the plagiarist we have here - Juicer66 ***
    Last edited by Juicer66; 12-16-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

*** Post removed. Member stole the work of another and then when busted then casually admitted to it like no big deal and demanded answers to THEIR questions, the victim of the plagiarist we have here - Juicer66 ***

Ya know, I was going to give a decent response until I realized a lot of this is lifted from Miles Mathis and his writing. Then I was going to delete it as lifted and no link included.

Instead I thought I would show that you are lifting the work of others to claim others are in over their head. So not only breaking the rules again, but plagiarizing.

And if you claim you didn't and attributed it in there somewhere - at a bare minimum you are trying to debate with another's words and claim superiority. How fucking lame.

So getting into hard details with you over this? Would have been and still am - if you will stop using the words of others and try offering your own.

So - asking politely for the LAST time - include links in your above opening post or have it deleted.

12. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cut and paste? You DAFT lil Girl !
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

14. Likes jimnyc, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Cut and paste? You DAFT lil Girl !
    And she's too stupid to eliminate attributes and such. Her brain is too occupied to worry about such petty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ya know, I was going to give a decent response until I realized a lot of this is lifted from Miles Mathis and his writing. Then I was going to delete it as lifted and no link included.

Instead I thought I would show that you are lifting the work of others to claim others are in over their head. So not only breaking the rules again, but plagiarizing.

And if you claim you didn't and attributed it in there somewhere - at a bare minimum you are trying to debate with another's words and claim superiority. How fucking lame.

So getting into hard details with you over this? Would have been and still am - if you will stop using the words of others and try offering your own.

So - asking politely for the LAST time - include links in your above opening post or have it deleted.

Have told you about MM many times .

Answer his points and stop waffling .

You are so far out of your depth that you are going under .

Tell us about your Quantum Theory understanding -- 0/10 so far .

Deflection and total ignorance perhaps ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Have told you about MM many times .

Answer his points and stop waffling .

You are so far out of your depth that you are going under .

Tell us about your Quantum Theory understanding -- 0/10 so far .

Deflection and total ignorance perhaps ?
    So now I am answering HIS points?

You have no officially been nailed as a fraud. You are passing off the work of others as your own - and you're still stupid. I KNEW you didn't pass the sniff test and would screw up and out yourself as an idiot. Which you have now done with a cherry on top.

Fraudulent Idiot. Highlighted for all for all of eternity.

18. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Original theft by member has been saved to the staff section for review.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And don't worry, Ms. IQ, your stolen post will remain as a sticky for all to see you steal the work of others.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I understand .

You feel like a bit of a plonker and don't know how to extricate yourself .

I will tell nobody and not laugh . Does that help ?

Jimmy Cricket , if you are a man you must accept that you have made a fool of yourself .

Not the end of the world .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Resorting to being a grammar Nazi now are you?

One would think that when one presumes to be as all-knowing as you do, and attempts to correct others that one would at least know what the Hell one is talking about, right?

Spelling and grammar are fine, and far superior to anything you have yet to display. On the other hand, my typing sucks. I'm trying to work myself up to caring just for you
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

23. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post