Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    I understand .

You feel like a bit of a plonker and don't know how to extricate yourself .

I will tell nobody and not laugh . Does that help ?

Jimmy Cricket , if you are a man you must accept that you have made a fool of yourself .

Not the end of the world .
    No, Juice, you don't understand. We will debate YOU all day, every day, but not random plagiarized articles you post here as being your own thoughts and research.

I knew you were a fraud when you started posting Clif High musings and assertions as your own.

All you need to do when you cut and paste is include your source. That would be a legitimate way to interact with posters about a topic of interest. That way we can attribute the info to the original source.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Resorting to being a grammar Nazi now are you?

One would think that when one presumes to be as all-knowing as you do, and attempts to correct others that one would at least know what the Hell one is talking about, right?

Spelling and grammar are fine, and far superior to anything you have yet to display. On the other hand, my typing sucks. I'm trying to work myself up to caring just for you
    No Grammar issue here...

Old Cackling Hen here posted lifted work from Miles Mathis on Quantum Theory to look so intelligent, only to immediately get busted. She's been trying to deflect it as no big deal.

But I do find it a big deal when someone posts the work of others without a citation. That alone bugs me as I can get shit about it. So I always ask for a link.

But she didn't post an article and forget a link - she stole work and tried to wiggle crap into her post to sound good, only she stole it from elsewhere and got busted.

When nailed she just says:

Have told you about MM many times .

Answer his points and stop waffling .
    Casually mentioning the ACTUAL author suddenly, and then telling me to answer HIS points - when I asked her to discuss it and tell me what she knows.

Where I come from they call that "plagiarizing" and theft. Not a criminal matter but rather something a person can be sued for copyright infringement. Seen it happen to folks for less, with no warnings. Seems authors like getting credit for what they wrote and don't take kindly to thieves. Imagine that.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    No, Juice, you don't understand. We will debate YOU all day, every day, but not random plagiarized articles you post here as being your own thoughts and research.

I knew you were a fraud when you started posting Clif High musings and assertions as your own.

All you need to do when you cut and paste is include your source. That would be a legitimate way to interact with posters about a topic of interest. That way we can attribute the info to the original source.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought her postings were a bit suspect at times.

That explains why most of her posts are written at a 6th grade level & every now and again something intelligent would appear.

And I have no issue debating the old hen on ANY subject out there, but now anyone trying to do so knows what they will face - her and Google.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Mr. P liked this post