Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Your Reality is not completely shared by anybody else . Thank God for that !!!

Reality is invented.

I sometimes characterize the operation with this name: The Reality Manufacturing Company.

It’s the oldest company on Earth.

Propaganda? Of course. But more than that---the engineering of perception. Because if they can get people to see how they want them to see, nothing else matters.

Once their perception-package is installed, people have no idea that anything else exists.

And the main forgotten factor? Every individual has his own UNIQUE and DIFFERENT way of seeing. A way that exists outside of any programming.

Which is why I continue to write about artists. THEY are the ones who express their own unique ways of seeing. They always have---when they weren’t bribed and co-opted into going along with the Reality Manufacturing Company’s perception package.

I’ve often written, “Every individual is an artist of reality.”

The virologists in their labs are painting their version---collectively. Of course, they would never admit this. They couldn’t, because they’ve bought the perception package.

On page 1124656789, there is a section on viruses. “They’re everywhere, and they infect people and do great damage, and we must identify and treat and defeat them…”

As long as the perception package is installed, a person can’t see otherwise. He’s captured. He believes there are thousands of distinct diseases, each caused by a single virus. We can thank the Rockefeller Empire for this absurdity.

In the much larger scheme of things, the individual’s gateway into unique perception is imagination.

“An artist who has no imagination is a mechanic.” (Robert Henri)

“Without the playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.” (Carl Jung)

“What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?” (Rollo May)

“Everything you can imagine is real.” (Pablo Picasso)

“You cannot hear the waterfall if you stand next to it. I paint my jungles in the desert.” (Macedonlo de la Torre)

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” (Albert Einstein)

“So I believe that dreams — day dreams, you know, with your eyes wide open and your brain machinery whizzing — are likely to lead to the betterment of the world. The imaginative child will become the imaginative man or woman most apt to create, to invent, and therefore to foster civilization.” (L Frank Baum)

“All human accomplishment has the same origin, identically. Imagination is a force of nature. Is this not enough to make a person full of ecstasy? Imagination, imagination, imagination. It converts to actual. It sustains, it alters, it redeems!” (Saul Bellow)

“When the imagination sleeps, words are emptied of their meaning: a deaf population absent-mindedly registers the condemnation of a man.” (Albert Camus)

Every fake propped-up reality is a fork in the road, because the non-mind-controlled individual can imagine alternative futures.

I should make this clear: Part of the perception package is the false assumption that the customer, who buys the package, knows everything there is to know, and is independent and free---when he isn’t.

The acid test? Is he creating the future he most profoundly desires? Or not?

The individual has a million excuses available to him---but he has an immense blank canvas in front of him. Who is creating the painting of his future on it? The Reality Manufacturing Company? Or is he himself doing it with great energy and power?

This is verbatim from the latter part of Jon Rapport's latest blog .
    Might interest one or two of the more savvy persons here .

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...nding-on-this/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Reality is invented.
    We have watched you invent your own reality.

I know you have a superior IQ & intellect and all of that but you haven't mastered the whole following the rules and applying a link to what you post here. Since you already know how to copy and paste here, then you know how to place a link in your post.

I have added this time since you are so busy analyzing things. Going forward, as I have warned you about quite a few times already, I am going to trim your post down to absolutely nothing and edit it until the rules are followed and link posted.

Every member on this board follows that rule. I know you are 'special' but you won't get special treatment here. So please just adhere to the rules, which places things into appliance with the law.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Kathianne, icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Suggesting for Juicer via Jim...

Following the rules here. I suggest Juicer might be more welcomed, and less challenged by visiting another site on the Internet. They will probably WELCOME Juicer with Open Arms...but Not Minds.
    I will not give it's location or address, but I will use an image that has no links to violate the rules here.
    Jim. If this violates the rules here in any way. I apologize, and ask that you take it down.
    Last edited by icansayit; 12-15-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Reality is invented.
    I sometimes characterize the operation with this name: The Reality Manufacturing Company.
    It’s the oldest company on Earth.
    Propaganda? Of course. But more than that---the engineering of perception. Because if they can get people to see how they want them to see, nothing else matters.
    Once their perception-package is installed, people have no idea that anything else exists.
    And the main forgotten factor? Every individual has his own UNIQUE and DIFFERENT way of seeing. A way that exists outside of any programming.
    Which is why I continue to write about artists. THEY are the ones who express their own unique ways of seeing. They always have---when they weren’t bribed and co-opted into going along with the Reality Manufacturing Company’s perception package.
    I’ve often written, “Every individual is an artist of reality.”
    The virologists in their labs are painting their version---collectively. Of course, they would never admit this. They couldn’t, because they’ve bought the perception package.
    On page 1124656789, there is a section on viruses. “They’re everywhere, and they infect people and do great damage, and we must identify and treat and defeat them…”
    As long as the perception package is installed, a person can’t see otherwise. He’s captured. He believes there are thousands of distinct diseases, each caused by a single virus. We can thank the Rockefeller Empire for this absurdity.
    In the much larger scheme of things, the individual’s gateway into unique perception is imagination.
    “An artist who has no imagination is a mechanic.” (Robert Henri)
    “Without the playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.” (Carl Jung)
    “What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?” (Rollo May)
    “Everything you can imagine is real.” (Pablo Picasso)
    “You cannot hear the waterfall if you stand next to it. I paint my jungles in the desert.” (Macedonlo de la Torre)
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” (Albert Einstein)
    “So I believe that dreams — day dreams, you know, with your eyes wide open and your brain machinery whizzing — are likely to lead to the betterment of the world. The imaginative child will become the imaginative man or woman most apt to create, to invent, and therefore to foster civilization.” (L Frank Baum)
    “All human accomplishment has the same origin, identically. Imagination is a force of nature. Is this not enough to make a person full of ecstasy? Imagination, imagination, imagination. It converts to actual. It sustains, it alters, it redeems!” (Saul Bellow)
    “When the imagination sleeps, words are emptied of their meaning: a deaf population absent-mindedly registers the condemnation of a man.” (Albert Camus)
    Every fake propped-up reality is a fork in the road, because the non-mind-controlled individual can imagine alternative futures.
    I should make this clear: Part of the perception package is the false assumption that the customer, who buys the package, knows everything there is to know, and is independent and free---when he isn’t.
    The acid test? Is he creating the future he most profoundly desires? Or not?
    The individual has a million excuses available to him---but he has an immense blank canvas in front of him. Who is creating the painting of his future on it? The Reality Manufacturing Company? Or is he himself doing it with great energy and power?
    This is verbatim from the latter part of Jon Rapport's latest blog .
    Might interest one or two of the more savvy persons here .

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...nding-on-this/

Ok, um
    There are some cool quotes in that.
    Imagination is super fun and cornerstone of humanity.

My only problem is with the way the post starts.
    "Reality is invented."

Maybe it's a technical/semantic point from me, but the truth/reality is that Reality IS Reality.
    People's PERCEPTIONS or Understanding of reality may be false... and by default is extremely limited.
    But
    Reality IS Reality.
    If we asked everyone of the people quoted in the above to cross a busy street, everyone would look both ways to determine the REALITY of the situation before crossing.

People can imagine things that are NOT real.
    People can imagine things that can be made real.

when talking about ideas about what masses of people understand as reality, there are various levels.
    there's the the car heading towards you and the fire on the stove level of reality that EVERYONE agrees on but going out from there.
    there's my name is _____ and my family is from _______ country. "reality"
    there's the "my country is the greatest that's ever been." or "My country is evil." "reality"

the sciences do create various frameworks for seeing the world but if scientist were honest they'd say
    "At this point we are working on the idea that X does this because Y and it's working so far... but we're still looking at it."
    But most scientist don't actually like living in... or admitting... ambiguity of various depths and most people aren't really interested in the sciences and just accept the pronouncements of the nerds/scientist who do.

Questions of whether we are living in matrix or simulation, or if other people are real, or if we are a singular unconscious brain floating in an empty void are fun... but if your homeless and really hungry or you get a punch in the mouth all the crap goes out the window.

Bottom line there's a level of reality we all agree on from there it gets sketchier and we all scrawl (and others scrawl) some propaganda, BS, and some truth on the windows of our perceptions and some folks rarely check it out for accuracy.

sadly few people like to follow the obvious trail of reality were it leads.
    the ultimate creator of reality.

the fact of our self-awareness, and the deep levels of beauty and complexity of life alone is enough to conclude that, in reality, it's all the work of a far grander imagination than any human. And that our imaginations, as amazing as they are, are pale childlike reflections of a GRAND master artist, engineer and creator.

If we're willing to open ourselves to the reality.

Last edited by revelarts; 12-15-2021 at 08:09 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

OK, smartypants, if a guy's reality is that his date consented to some bedroom fun and his date's reality is otherwise, then no crime is committed if reality is invented.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I once heard a Director say that "perception is reality". It's one of the oldest "corporate-speak" catchphrases there is. My reply is always, oh cool, then's it's OK to pass counterfeit currency since the individual duped into accepting it for payment perceived it to be real.

9. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Okay...IF REALITY IS INVENTED...

It would be a safe assumption to believe Juicer is nothing but a Figment of Juicer's Idiotic imagination. So therefore...Trying to have a conversation with Juicer is fruitless since Juicer does not exist since the Invention was a Failure.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

11. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Piss Off Juicer66 says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    We have watched you invent your own reality.

I know you have a superior IQ & intellect and all of that but you haven't mastered the whole following the rules and applying a link to what you post here. Since you already know how to copy and paste here, then you know how to place a link in your post.

I have added this time since you are so busy analyzing things. Going forward, as I have warned you about quite a few times already, I am going to trim your post down to absolutely nothing and edit it until the rules are followed and link posted.

Every member on this board follows that rule. I know you are 'special' but you won't get special treatment here. So please just adhere to the rules, which places things into appliance with the law.

Absolutely right old chap . You batter those special Artists into submission with a touch of Grr , Bish , Bash .

Teach 'em a jolly good lesson .A good spanking . Metaphorically . What ho , and all that .

Anyhow . The thought that you and Icansaynothing might have read JR's interesting piece is gratifying .

Lovely to think that there are more than three other Grasshoppers here , all questioning and seeking .

Brings to mind that minor classic --- all but forgotten ---- Mind Excursion by the Trade Winds .

13. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Sometimes -- not that often --- an Angel points and otherwise quite ordinary people are enrolled into the Golden Oldies Hall of Fame .

Just for the one time and then never to be heard of again .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Perception distorts reality.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Likes tailfins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    WOW!!!! You boiled the corporate culture down to only three words!!!

Examples: Give the perception of raises/promotions to increase retention (for the short term), hide defects, play games with the financial results, make good performers think that they may get fired to make them into rock stars, hide actions that are questionable to employees/customers in doublespeak. Create the perception that problems are being solved by hiring cheap incompetent labor (usually offshore). Perception is busy. Reality is productive. The two are not the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    We saw that with your Shingles posts .

Still chuckle .

You probably think that a Booster is an overweight chicken .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    WOW!!!! You boiled the corporate culture down to only three words!!!

Examples: Give the perception of raises/promotions to increase retention (for the short term), hide defects, play games with the financial results, make good performers think that they may get fired to make them into rock stars, hide actions that are questionable to employees/customers in doublespeak. Create the perception that problems are being solved by hiring cheap incompetent labor (usually offshore). Perception is busy. Reality is productive. The two are not the same.
    Not the same, but co-dependent. One does not exist without the other.

It is not solely in the corporate World distortion of reality is used to create perception. It's in all things where motive is introduced.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I was just looking at comments in teamblind.com where associates of companies (verified by having a company email) can message each other. Amazon is crowing about a survey with 80% employee satisfaction. The dirty little secret is that people who respond negatively to the survey magically find themselves on a "Performance Improvement Program", which is the first step to getting fired. I like to call this reconciling perception against reality.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Juicer66 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

We saw that with your Shingles posts .

Still chuckle .

You probably think that a Booster is an overweight chicken .

Actually as booster is a shoplifter.

23. Likes SassyLady liked this post