Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default The unvaccinated looking smarter each day that passes

The author is unknown ( understandably prefers anonymity ) but the full piece is available at The Collective of One .

LINK click here

Those who are not vaccinated are looking smarter every day.

There is a massive propaganda push against those choosing not to vaccinate against COVID-19 with the experimental mRNA vaccines.
    Mainstream media, the big tech corporations, and our government have combined efforts to reward compliance and to shame and marginalize non-compliance.
    Their mantra says that,
    this is a ‘pandemic’ of the unvaccinated…Persons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who don’t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state).Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.However, as time has passed with this ‘pandemic’ and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week.It has been shown now that the vaccinated equally catch and spread the virus…Vaccine side effect data continues to accumulate that make the risk of taking the vaccine prohibitive as the ‘pandemic’ wanes.Oral and IV medications (flccc.net) that work early in the treatment of COVID-19 are much more attractive to take now as the vaccine risks are becoming known, especially because the vaccinated will need endless boosters every six months
    First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated.
    Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence.Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels.
    According to the study,what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level…!Those can’t all have been awarded to liberal arts majors.Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.
    The claim that there’s a ‘pandemic’ of the unvaccinated is, therefore, patently untrue.As a retired nurse from California recently asked,“Why do the ‘protected need to be protected’ from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?”If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about.If the vaccine does not prevent infection, then the vaccinated remain at some risk, and the unvaccinated would be less likely to choose a vaccine that does not work well.
    The mRNA vaccine efficacy is very narrow and focused on the original alpha strain of COVID-19.By targeting one antigen group on the spike protein, it does help for the original alpha strain, but it is clear now it does not protect against Delta strain and is likely not protective against any future strains that might circulate.It also appears that the efficacy wanes in 4-6 months, leading to discussions about boosters.
    Several authors have pointed out that vaccinating with a “leaky” vaccine during a ‘pandemic’ is driving the virus to escape by creating variants.If the booster is just another iteration of the same vaccine, it likely won’t help against the new strain but will, instead, produce evolutionary pressure on the virus to produce even more variants and expose us to more side effects.Why, then, is this booster strategy for everyone being pursued?This vast Phase 3 clinical trial of mRNA vaccines in which Americans are participating mostly out of fear is not going well.
    It is abundantly clear for anyone advocating for public health that the vaccination program should be stopped.
    Iceland has just stopped giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone which is a good step in the right direction.
    Sweden, Denmark, and Finland have banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30.
    VAERS, our vaccine adverse effect reporting system,showed at the beginning of this week 16,000 deaths, 23,000 disabilities, 10,000 MI/myocarditis, 87,000 urgent care visits, 75,000 hospital stays, and 775,000 total adverse events.The VAERS system is widely known to under-report events, with an estimated 90 to 99% of events going unreported there.Eudravigilance, the European reporting system now associates 26,000 deaths in close proximity to administration of the vaccine.Whistleblower data from the CMS system (Medicare charts) showed close to 50,000 deaths in the Medicare group shortly after the vaccine.An AI-powered tracking program called Project Salus also follows the Medicare population and shows vaccinated Medicare recipients are having worse outcomes week by week of the type consistent with Antibody Dependent Enhancement.This occurs when the vaccine antibodies actually accelerate the infection leading to worsening COVID-19 infection outcomes.Antibody Dependent Enhancement has occurred previously with trials of other coronavirus vaccines in animals.
    The CDC and the FDA are suppressing this data and no one who receives the vaccine has true informed consent.The Rome declaration has 6,700 medical signatories attesting that the handling of the ‘pandemic’ amounts to crimes against humanity for denying the best medical treatment and continuing to advocate for harmful vaccines.The evidence is right in front of Americans (and the world) to end the propaganda and mass mask psychosis.
    The media narrative of perpetual fear is falling apart.Norway, Sweden, and Denmark have ended all COVID restrictions and are doing much better than the US, UK, and Israel, three countries that continue to vaccinate into the ‘pandemic’.Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India have low vaccination rates and are doing much better than the US, something attributed to their managing the ‘pandemic’ by using Ivermectin.
    Last edited by Juicer66; 12-17-2021 at 05:50 AM.

2. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

OK, Juice, this post was what we're looking for. You posted a link and I followed it. Got to read the info from the original poster who provided several links to support their info. I was able to follow those links to find more info to support what was said.

You come across as crazy because you're posting several different sources as your own thoughts which makes you seem schizo. I found those sources to be valid and will continue reading which helps me be more informed.

Please present info this way in future. You have valid info .. just not trust worthy the way you were presenting it.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Likes Juicer66 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    OK, Juice, this post was what we're looking for. You posted a link and I followed it. Got to read the info from the original poster who provided several links to support their info. I was able to follow those links to find more info to support what was said.

You come across as crazy because you're posting several different sources as your own thoughts which makes you seem schizo. I found those sources to be valid and will continue reading which helps me be more informed.

Please present info this way in future. You have valid info .. just not trust worthy the way you were presenting it.

I trust you will not find posts - in over 900--- save one which I have posted where a source has not been given . So often the Link is made unavailable to me but I still name the source -- it is usually quite clear in the first one or two copy lines .

The one omission relates to an outline on aspects of Quantum theory which was an inadvertent oversight--- was also watching a damn good film while posting . As it happens, nobody here would likely have had the least interest in it if only because of its very technical nature , imho , but any half wit should have immediately seen the style differences versus my personal posts -- and no deceit was intended .Jimmy talked about Plagiarism but should not be taken seriously --- Vaxxed Brain Clouding or worse !!.

Not an excuse but it is made very difficult for me quite often as I am a marked person by several browsers and news sources .100% banned by Fakebook ( irrelevant bankers ) , Goggle ( CIA created ) , Safari and Chrome ( puppet organisations ) etc etc .

I research over a huge range of sites world wide and have an unusually large and well placed number of personal ex colleagues and acquaintances .A few must remain anonymous, but as far as I know all are reliable and as honest as they can be --- we all are limited by our lack of 'need to know ' info. in so many critical areas .

Will always be 'crazy' ( part deliberate ) and God help my soul the day I become a Normie , Gullible and/or Compliant .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    I trust you will not find posts - in over 900--- save one which I have posted where a source has not been given . So often the Link is made unavailable to me but I still name the source -- it is usually quite clear in the first one or two copy lines .

The one omission relates to an outline on aspects of Quantum theory which was an inadvertent oversight--- was also watching a damn good film while posting . As it happens, nobody here would likely have had the least interest in it if only because of its very technical nature , imho , but any half wit should have immediately seen the style differences versus my personal posts -- and no deceit was intended .Jimmy talked about Plagiarism but should not be taken seriously --- Vaxxed Brain Clouding or worse !!.

Not an excuse but it is made very difficult for me quite often as I am a marked person by several browsers and news sources .100% banned by Fakebook ( irrelevant bankers ) , Goggle ( CIA created ) , Safari and Chrome ( puppet organisations ) etc etc .

I research over a huge range of sites world wide and have an unusually large and well placed number of personal ex colleagues and acquaintances .A few must remain anonymous, but as far as I know all are reliable and as honest as they can be --- we all are limited by our lack of 'need to know ' info. in so many critical areas .

Will always be 'crazy' ( part deliberate ) and God help my soul the day I become a Normie , Gullible and/or Compliant .
    Where's your source/link in this post.

Russia has no motivation to invade Ukraine --- it gains no extra advantages versus current position if Minsk agreements are adhered to .
    Here is what has actually happened:-

During the escalation of tensions with NATO in April–May 2021, Russia concentrated 53 battalion tactical groups and approximately 105,000 personnel in the same areas around Ukraine . Therefore, it would be an exaggeration to speak of the unprecedented nature of the buildup of the Russian military grouping around Ukraine this fall. And in both cases, these groupings were not sufficient to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, but they were enough for a limited operation to thwart any attempts by the Ukrainian Armed Forces to change the status quo in the country’s eastern oblasts.

Russia is obviously aware of the huge Ukraine forces and equipment build up, all financed by the US .
    They are aware that the US aims to push Ukraine to start trouble in the New Republics , then aiming to blame Russia for a phantom invasion .
    Sleepy and his criminal and corrupt pals will do anything to try and expand NATO --- also one of the Sleepy Crime Syndicates main cash centres .
    On all known form Putin will run rings round US attempts to use NATO as a means to expand interests in Ukraine .

Most likely that the mad US stance is a bluff and deflection from other matters .
    Where does the info from the article start and end and your own thoughts begin and end. Posting like this makes it look like the entire post is your own thoughts.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 12-18-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Where's your source/link in this post.

Where does the info from the article start and end and your own thoughts begin and end. Posting like this makes it look like the entire post is your own thoughts.

Ouch .
    You are absolutely right .

Pretty sure that was from Moon over Alabama .

Put him as one of your top favourites . Nobody knows anything about B but his record is super impressive .As are some of his followers --- some well informed persons with very impressive backgrounds and lots of detail and impressive testimony .

He certainly is in my Top News Sources ( Top six , say ) .

Must give more attention to details whilst trading the markets .

8. Piss Off icansayit says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer66 View Post
    Jimmy talked about Plagiarism but should not be taken seriously --- Vaxxed Brain Clouding or worse !!.
    Not even here and not even posted - and yet you still have shit to say huh? And yet it is YOU that fails to supply links for paragraphs you clip that you will stick in between your own writing. Found quite a many like that with just a paragraph taken and no credit given and yet stuck between your own wording.

And yet it's me and my vaccine?

I don't mind your lame excuses for mingling others work in with your own and failing to provide a link, which was an "oversight". Sure. But if you think I'm gonna be away and you are gonna talk smack about the owner when he's not here? Tsk tsk. Rather lame, don't ya think?

Seeya in 48. Maybe then you'll remember to at least keep folks out of your threads that aren't in here doing a damn thing.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I got some sweet lebanon bologna and 3 loaves of fresh made cinnamon raisin bread (homemade), so my belly is full of good Amish food today. So I feel generous, lowered it to a one day vacation already.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I got some sweet lebanon bologna and 3 loaves of fresh made cinnamon raisin bread (homemade), so my belly is full of good Amish food today. So I feel generous, lowered it to a one day vacation already.
    I'll skip the bologna, but will take loaves and loaves of the bread! Welcome back!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I must confess to being remiss in my duties as a moderator. I looked at the "STUPID" stamped in the thread title and didn't bother to look at the thread. I suppose I should have at least looked to see what Ms Goebbels is posting from a business standpoint.

I'm not seeing baloney and raisin bread in my diet
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Likes jimnyc liked this post