Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking Liberals Beware: Coulter's Latest Book Is Offensive... and Hilarious!

Liberals Beware: Coulter's Latest Book Is Offensive... and Hilarious!
    By Lisa De Pasquale
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Send an email to Lisa De Pasquale Email It
    Print It
    Take Action
    Read Article & Comments (100) Trackbacks Post Your Comments

Best-selling author Ann Coulter has been reducing liberals to "sputtering rage" for nearly a decade. During that time, the Left has hopefully, but inaccurately, declared the end of her career more a dozen times. In Coulter's new book, If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans, she writes, "Uttering lines that send liberals into paroxysms of rage, otherwise known as 'citing facts,' is the spice of life. When I see the hot spittle flying from their mouths and the veins bulging and pulsing above their eyes, well, that's when I feel truly alive."

I've reviewed several of Coulter's books, but this review is a little different. I'll let Coulter explain: "I also wish to thank Lisa De Pasquale who reviewed tapes, Nexis transcripts, eight years of columns, five books, and random interviews to gather the bulk of the quotes used in this book. Lisa is now America's leading Ann Coulter historian." (Let the hate mail begin!)

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans is like Cliff's Notes for liberals who are perennially shocked and conservatives that are in on the joke. The many Coulter fans that read her column every week and bought her previous five best sellers may wonder if the new book will be new to them. In addition to lengthy chapter introductions, most of this book will be new to fans.

What bothers Coulter's detractors more – her rhetoric, her success, or that she's even allowed to talk? Even before her media tour began, the liberal crackpots at Media Matters are already demanding that NBC, CNBC and MSNBC stop hosting her on their programs and boycott the blonde commentator. By the way, I should take this time to thank Media Matters for their unintentional help. Their obsession with transcribing Coulter's TV and radio interviews was quite useful while researching for the book. When If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans becomes a New York Times best seller, perhaps Media Matters will boycott itself.

Coulter's new book is a reminder of her battles with the leftist language police. While the details of her "career-ending" moments might be fuzzy, the words are still here in black and white. Reporters ask "Is this the end of Ann Coulter?" while her fans, new and old, roll their eyes and buy books for themselves and their friends. Most importantly, Coulter doesn't just weather the storm, she makes her targets irrelevant and in politics, that's the worst thing to be.

read the rest..
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/L..._and_hilarious!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, this is sort of off topic, but I've seen better written "reviews" and English papers from my peers than I have from this bitch.

Lisa better go back to college.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sad thing is that Ann's probably got poor Stephie's money by now. That should account for about a third of her revenues from this book.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    The sad thing is that Ann's probably got poor Stephie's money by now. That should account for about a third of her revenues from this book.
    Poor Stephy is free to spend her money any way she feels like....

Are you like Obama08, waiting with orgasmic shivers for when Miss Maxi Blumenthals book hits the shelves...???
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Ann's new book:
    Amazon.com Sales Rank: #5 in Books
    http://www.amazon.com/Democrats-Had-.../dp/0307353451
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 'wisdom' of Ann Coulter

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing those quotes, TM! Those are absolutely priceless!!

Way to go, Ann!!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    You support Ann? If so, I feel the same way about you that you do about MFM. People who support her suck. And are just sick.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright Abbey..

You and I are now in an elite group...Typo thinks we suck...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Thanks for sharing those quotes, TM! Those are absolutely priceless!!

Way to go, Ann!!!

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

So you agree with these?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truth matters View Post

So you agree with these?
    Who is politically Incorrect?
    And how do we know this is what she said...It's not like people have misquoted things she said, before...

The quote about the voting, I think is very funny...But, it's not like I take everything that Ann says's literally.....Like some do..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post

So you agree with these?
    Sounds good to me. If they took a literacy test then people like you will be disqualified from screwing up our country!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post

So you agree with these?
    they are both funny and sarcastic ... yes ... i like them both ....

but sadly i do not belive that women should be armed....for every 28 days they would go on a killing spree......

as for the literacy test to vote? kind hard to vote if you can't read.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

You support Ann? If so, I feel the same way about you that you do about MFM. People who support her suck. And are just sick.
    Hey Typo:
    1. I don't know what the heck you are talking about
    2. I don't care
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ann Coulter is the republican Michael Moore. Only, Michael Moore occassionally attempts to make changes, Ann just sits at her laptop and gets paid to spew vile things for the sake of rabblerousing.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org