Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default UPenn Trans Swimmer Lia Thomas - finally loses - to Trans opponent

Oh the irony!

The wins weren't huge though, so unsure why they say "crushed", unless they mean mentally?

Don't care what anyone says though, I think this is funny!

--

UPenn Trans Swimmer Lia Thomas Crushed By Trans Opponent At Swim Meet

University of Pennsylvania male-to-female trans swimmer Lia Thomas was defeated two times by female-to-male trans opponent Iszac Henig at a swim meet Saturday, according to the Daily Mail.

Thomas lost to Yale swimmer Henig in the 100-yard freestyle by roughly three seconds, according to the Daily Mail. Henig claimed another victory in the women’s 400-yard freestyle relay with a time of 50.45 seconds, while Thomas finished at 51.94 seconds.

Henig’s breasts have been surgically removed, but she has not started hormone therapy, according to a New York Times column the Yale swimmer penned in June 2021.

“As a student-athlete, coming out as a trans guy put me in a weird position,” Henig wrote. “I could start hormones to align more with myself, or wait, transition socially and keep competing on a women’s swim team. I decided on the latter.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/08/t...ia-lia-thomas/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default WOW.....Two guys who won't swim with other guys beat each other????

Sounds to me like they are both ready to go to San Francisco and try for QUEEN of the Swimwanna Bee's Club.
    Last edited by icansayit; 01-08-2022 at 10:19 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm waiting for the explosion of level heads that think logically finally having enough of this farce and those like it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Am I the only person sick of the demand that we pretend that what is in front of our eyes just isn’t there? Up is not down, right is not left, man is not woman.

I cannot by sheer force of will make myself into a T-Rex but by modern thinking I can and should be able to demand that those around me refer to me as such. Even more ridiculous is that there are those who believe that there should be consequences for those like myself who refuse to pretend along with those around me who want to be unicorns.

I am tired.
    Last edited by BoogyMan; 01-09-2022 at 11:53 AM.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Swimming parents speak out, call on NCAA to review rules regarding transgender athlet

The arguments "for" are ridiculous

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – Several swimming parents said the NCAA should review rules regarding transgender athletes and women's sports,.
    They expressed their concerns to Fox News following University of Pennsylvania's latest home meet where transgender athlete Lia Thomas competed after recently breaking two national records.
    "It starts with the NCAA," two parents of a Penn swimmer on the women's team told Fox News. "I think the NCAA needs to change its policies, and find a way to include transgender women without trampling all over biological women," the parents said.
    continued: https://www.foxnews.com/us/swimming-...-womens-sports
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke