Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Chicago Mayor Lightfoot slams teachers' union for 'illegal walk-out,' rejects proposa

The hypocrite that lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Short version: After all the crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth over vaccinations and the boogeyman (China virus) if you don't get one, the teacher's union's walkout is because they won't test students for COVID before returning to school. Lightfoot is crying and playing victim to a situation she and her fellow fascist, vax-or-die crowd created.

I can't understand how a racist, incompetent dumbass who shines above the stupidity of the average Dem holds public office.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot again lambasted the city's teachers' union Sunday for refusing to show up for classes after she rejected a proposal to resume remote learning instead of getting kids back into schools.
    As no agreement for a return to in-person instruction has been reached, Lightfoot criticized the Chicago Teacher’s Union during an appearance on NBC’s "Meet The Press" Sunday.
    "Fundamentally what we cannot do is abandon the science. We know that the safest place for kids to be is in-person learning in schools," Lightfoot told host Chuck Todd. "And we’ve spent hundreds of millions of dollars to make our schools safe. They are safe. We’ve got the data to demonstrate that. We’ve gotta get the teacher’s union to get real and get serious about getting back into in-person learning."
    continued: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chi...legal-walk-out
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default She knows her days in Office are growing slim now, so..

Blasting the Teacher's Union (That probably supported her election) is no problem now. That's how Corrupt Politicians operate as the Hypocrite Liars they are.

We all should know how this works by now. Look at how Sleepy Joe got elected making all of those promises...then NOT DOING ANY OF THEM? How Corrupt must someone be these days???
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: