Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital

They will demand identification for everything except for voting, where they know it will harm them.

Amazing if you take their lame excuses for "no photo ID" in voting" but it's acceptable now.

---

Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital — But NOT to Vote

The Democrats are going to ram through their “Right to Cheat” voting bill today.

The new law will legalize midnight drop boxes, criminal ballot harvesting and No Voter ID laws.

It will be the end of the great American experiment.

After they allegedly “won” the most votes ever with their uninspiring basement candidate Joe Biden they somehow feel the need to legalize cheating in elections.
    Seems a bit odd.

So, starting this Saturday, Democrats will demand ID cards and vaccine passports to walk the streets of Washington DC. But Voter ID will be done away with.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...itol-not-vote/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

And vaccination ID. Referred to as walking papers.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They will demand identification for everything except for voting, where they know it will harm them.

Amazing if you take their lame excuses for "no photo ID" in voting" but it's acceptable now.

---

Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital — But NOT to Vote

The Democrats are going to ram through their “Right to Cheat” voting bill today.

The new law will legalize midnight drop boxes, criminal ballot harvesting and No Voter ID laws.

It will be the end of the great American experiment.

After they allegedly “won” the most votes ever with their uninspiring basement candidate Joe Biden they somehow feel the need to legalize cheating in elections.
    Seems a bit odd.

So, starting this Saturday, Democrats will demand ID cards and vaccine passports to walk the streets of Washington DC. But Voter ID will be done away with.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...itol-not-vote/
    Now would be one of those times when I wish I still lived in Alexandria. I'd get on the bike and take only my voter's registration with me and tool right on over the Memorial Bridge
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-13-2022 at 04:49 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

From the Dem party--
    the sum we predicted would do this-
    The Nazi type vermin--comes the

"PAPERS PLEASE"

Just as we've seen in the movies....
    and thought -how could that have happened?
    could never happen here in our nation!

When are the true decent people of this nation going to say --NO MORE!

A bridge too far and you filthy scum must stop immediately....

Remember this " Papers Please" is an undeniable and arrogantly applied sign that you are , -- "OWNED"--, and no longer a free people...

Steal an election step one, .. "papers please" step two... - step three(/>) ??? one stop- free showers????
    Wake up-- never say never....-- -- Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Sounds familiar...huh?

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

sorry, but i can't help myself here... please forgive me for this.

:sarcasm alert:
    But um,
    It's just photo IDs, vaccine passports and masks, what's the big deal?
    Why are folks all upset at this, do you have something to hide? Do you hate America and want us all to die? Do you love the virus?
    It's the law. Freedom doesn't mean you get to do everything you want to.
    Like walk the streets and live life without mask, or LEOs and random shop keepers etc asking you for papers and personal medical info.
    Look, If anyone has a problem with the laws then they should just vote in other people and get the law changed.
    Or wait for the Supreme court to decide. the Supreme court knows best and are always right.
    That's America.
    Until then, just obey the law.
    Plus the constitution says nothing about not showing I.D.. Or freedom not to wear mask, or that you can keep medical information private. SHOW ME where it does!
    You don't get to Break the Law because you don't like it. Or because you're a homeschooled lawyer() and think it's "unconstitutional".
    If everyone did that, well, that would be ANARCHY.
    We're a nation of laws people.
    the Cops and random shopkeepers and and vigilant 'Karens' will just be doing their jobs, trying to keep people safe.
    Asking for IDs, vaccine passports and masks and fining people, LEOs hustling the lawbreaking thugs who don't love America off the streets (in kind & gentle ways) who somehow believe they can break the law whenever they feel like it.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-14-2022 at 12:11 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

12. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Real HYPOCRISY....TO THINK ABOUT...

Dems are complaining about many states having PROOF with an ID before VOTING.

And the same Dems DEMAND PROOF with an ID before Walking in the Nation's Capital?

DO THEY EVEN HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT FOR DAIN BRAMMAGE?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

14. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This is the Mayor of DC and Joe Biden admitting to the world that they have never considered it a hardship for anyone in the our country to get and carry ID, and that their complaints for the last 20 years about requiring voter ID have never been any but a load of "malarky".
    Last edited by Russ; 01-17-2022 at 03:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

16. Likes icansayit, revelarts, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Medical Apartheid
    Medical Jim Crow
    Medical Yellow Stars
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

18. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    sorry, but i can't help myself here... please forgive me for this.

:sarcasm alert:
    But um,
    It's just photo IDs, vaccine passports and masks, what's the big deal?
    Why are folks all upset at this, do you have something to hide? Do you hate America and want us all to die? Do you love the virus?
    It's the law. Freedom doesn't mean you get to do everything you want to.
    Like walk the streets and live life without mask, or LEOs and random shop keepers etc asking you for papers and personal medical info.
    Look, If anyone has a problem with the laws then they should just vote in other people and get the law changed.
    Or wait for the Supreme court to decide. the Supreme court knows best and are always right.
    That's America.
    Until then, just obey the law.
    Plus the constitution says nothing about not showing I.D.. Or freedom not to wear mask, or that you can keep medical information private. SHOW ME where it does!
    You don't get to Break the Law because you don't like it. Or because you're a homeschooled lawyer() and think it's "unconstitutional".
    If everyone did that, well, that would be ANARCHY.
    We're a nation of laws people.
    the Cops and random shopkeepers and and vigilant 'Karens' will just be doing their jobs, trying to keep people safe.
    Asking for IDs, vaccine passports and masks and fining people, LEOs hustling the lawbreaking thugs who don't love America off the streets (in kind & gentle ways) who somehow believe they can break the law whenever they feel like it.
    Sarcasm duly noted

Nothing wrong with having a photo ID. Your sarcasm attempts to deride legit points. Only people I know that don't want to have one have a less than honorable agenda attached to it. As Jimbob and I have preached ad nauseum, you can't do anything legitimate/legal without one. Sit on the porch? Read the fine print. If asked, YOU AGREED to provide ID if asked when using a debit card, or they can keep your card. So even a pack of smokes and a soda isn't a given.

Wonder how many anti-immunization folks there are pro voter ID? Following MSM/government/leftwingnut labels, conservatives are against proof of vaccination but for voter ID.

Other way around -- how many leftwingnuts are for vaccination proof but no voter ID?

Some people need to shit or get off the pot.

Edit: also bear in mind I CAN flaunt and otherwise be a prick about vaccine ID because at the end of the day I'm vaccinated. Which, will just exasperate and piss anyone making a big deal out of it even more when they eventually find out
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-15-2022 at 01:24 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

20. Likes icansayit liked this post