Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default CNN Op-Ed Claims ‘Everyone’ Excited by Prospect of Hillary’s Comeback

Ugggghhhh. I don't think I could deal with her running once again. And God forbid she ever was 'given' the election, hearing about her for 4 years solid would make me want to drive off a bridge daily.

And then add in Trump. Can you just imagine if the 2 of them ran against one another again?

---

CNN Op-Ed Claims ‘Everyone’ Excited by Prospect of Hillary’s Comeback

Everyone in politics is thrilled by the prospect of failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s political comeback, a CNN op-ed author, Michael D’Antonio, claimed Tuesday.

While Donald Trump defeated Hillary by a sweeping 77 electoral college votes, CNN published an op-ed that alleged “everyone in the political world,” including Democrats and Republicans, are “excited by the prospect” of Hillary returning to politics:

While the mere mention of the Clintons in the context of another presidential campaign offends some and inspires others, everyone in the political world has a reason to be excited by the prospect.

Among her supporters, there must be millions who have recovered from the heartbreak of 2016 and are ready to back her again. Among those who oppose her, the chance to resume battle against the woman they love to hate must surely send hearts racing.
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arys-comeback/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes fj1200, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I noticed she was running her yap next week. THIS is what the Dems are thinking? I know they're desperate, but ....

I bet she can't even beat Brainfart in the Dem primary.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post