Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Woman with excessive hair condition says bullies call her ‘Chewbacca’

I don't mean to pick on her, but she's pregnant? She must shave 3 times a day.

Hairy legs, hairy arms and pits & then hairy ass boobs? Nah, I draw the line with hairy boobs. No offense of course.

---

Woman with excessive hair condition says bullies call her ‘Chewbacca’

They haven’t been sensitive toward her hairy situation.

A woman has been mocked mercilessly due to a rare condition that causes her to sprout excessive hair all over her body, among other unpleasant symptoms.

Nonetheless, the determined gal hasn’t let her ailment dissuade her from trying to inspire others on social media.

“I have had many women claim I am brave,” Samantha Allen, 28, told Media Drum World of her predicament. She was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a rare condition that prompts ovaries to produce an abnormal level of male sex hormones and induces hirsutism.

The disorder, which affects around 10% of women of child-bearing age, is reportedly the most common cause of excessive hair growth.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/woman-...e-hair-growth/

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Just what exactly kind of websites is it you frequent? Last week it was a 22 years old that looked at least 10. Now you're sporting Saddam Hussein's twin sister?

Does Mrs Jimmy know about this little "habit" of yours?
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-19-2022 at 08:41 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Just what exactly kind of websites is it you frequent? Last week it was a 22 years old that looked at least 10. Now you're sporting Saddam Hussein's twin sister?

Does Mrs Jimmy know about this little "habit" of yours?
    Nah, that crap was on the NY Post, right where I couldn't avoid it scrolling down. So since it f***ed me up, I figured I would share!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post