Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Caitlyn Jenner Slams Trans Swimmer Lia Thomas for Racing Against Women

Figures that it takes Jenner to come out and be the voice of reason on this one. And he's spot on 100% in that regard.

---

Caitlyn Jenner Slams Trans Swimmer Lia Thomas for Racing Against Women: ‘This Woke World’ Is ‘Not Working’

Former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner spoke out against Lia Thomas, a transgender swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania, for competing against women.

“I’ve said from the beginning, biological boys should not be playing in women’s sports,” Jenner said during an appearance on Fox News’ America Reports. “We need to protect women’s sports.”

“First of all, I respect her decision to live her life authentically. 100 percent. But, that also comes with responsibility and some integrity. I don’t know why she’s doing this,” Jenner continued. “It’s not good for the trans community.”

The 72-year-old Jenner transitioned in 2015, nearly four decades after she won a gold medal in the 1976 Olympics, competing in the men’s decathlon as Bruce Jenner. Thomas is currently in her first season competing against women, after three years as a male swimmer at UPenn. She last competed on UPenn men’s swimming team in 2019 as Will Thomas.

“Her hands are bigger. She can swim faster. That’s a known,” Jenner argued. “All of this woke world that we’re living in right now is not working. I feel sorry for the other athletes that are out there, especially at Penn or anybody she’s competing against, because in the woke world you have to say, ‘Oh my gosh, this is great.’ No it’s not!”

Thomas has been destroying UPenn’s records for women’s swimming this year and will look to compete at national championships, where she might break NCAA records set by future Olympic gold medalists.

NCAA rules allow transgender athletes to compete as women after they have undergone testosterone suppression for at least one year. It’s unclear when Thomas began to transition.

In the wake of Thomas’ record-setting swimming performances, the NCAA announced new guidelines stating the governing body of each individual sport will determine the participation of transgender athletes. The new guidelines will also immediately require transgender student-athletes to document sport-specific testosterone levels four weeks before championships.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/cait...s-not-working/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I agree with Jenner. Not his current lifestyle choices. Just his opinion on this topic
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I agree with Jenner. Not his current lifestyle choices. Just his opinion on this topic
    He's still a wackjob and still has horrid stances on many other things. But I guess as a former athlete himself he sees the damage this can cause, and not to mention the stupidity.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Dontcha just love it when one perverted crazy dem/lib goes to battle against another perverted crazy dem/lib..
    I mean to me, that is just pure icy on the crazy cake these half-baked lunatics are trying to bake.- --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Likes jimnyc liked this post