Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NikohCam failed

So I have a Go Pro hero 7 black now! And I got me a harness to pop onto Nikoh that allows you to place the camera on her back and film in 4k.

Even though I kept tightening it as much as it would go (and no, not too tight for her nearly), it was jiggling some. And she tried shaking it off of herself a few times in the first minute, and then she headed for the back door on her own, which is kinda rare for so quick.

I may give it a whirl and bring her to the huge park and let her kinda move around more. Hopefully she won't poop in 4k or catch and eat a squirrel! Yek!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P, icansayit, Kathianne, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hey, Kath told me to piss off! LOL

I know it was an accident, still funny though.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hey, Kath told me to piss off! LOL

I know it was an accident, still funny though.
    😆 fixed that!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    😆 fixed that!
    You could have left it, accidents happen! Was funny! My only piss offs would have been from you, and wackanoodle hotdogger! LOL

8. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You could have left it, accidents happen! Was funny! My only piss offs would have been from you, and wackanoodle hotdogger! LOL
    That choice is in my neuro path for "like." I've done same to NT!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Happy gotcha day Nikko❤️ can't believe you are 4 already!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

11. Likes Abbey Marie, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    Happy gotcha day Nikko❤️ can't believe you are 4 already!
    Wow, that time did go by quickly. She grew up as quick and has turned into one beautiful great doggy!! Like any other dog she has her moments, but overall she is the greatest! She is a very loving dog and is extremely attached to Diana, even though she likes me too.

She absolutely loves squirrels and loves her toy squeaky squirrels almost as much. Along with her other 22,000 toys. She eats a balanced diet and eats very very well!! But she will literally refuse to overeat. She loves to be outside and running around the most, of course. Her favorite thing to do is run the fence line with the neighbors doggies.

Then at night she is on the bed, and will lay her head on Diana's belly. Then Nero will silently come up from under the bed, sneak behind her and wap her in the head a couple dozen times before she opens her eyes! Never ever brings claws out though and 5 minutes later he will be purring and trying to lay along with Nikoh at the bottom of the bed.

Not the greatest, in the spare bedroom and laying separately but at least you ca see they are both quite comfy with one another.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post