Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Man Reportedly Kicked Off JetBlue Flight For Wearing Mask...

This appeared on the outside as a very lame incident in comparison to all of the others.

This man complied with what they asked of him as far as masks were concerned. And he was obviously also wearing it as they asked.

But of course it was a "Let's go Brandon" mask. And on flights where attendants didn't care, didn't know the reference or liked it - there were absolutely no issues for him in traveling.

But then he gets on another flight with an attendant that was likely a democrat. It was someone who knew the reference for sure as that is why she got upset. So she handed him a plain mask and he politely declined.

Anyway, rest in the story.

A business has a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, even if they don't like the color they are wearing, or in this case the mask they are wearing. BUT, I think they should hold more responsibility somehow. Leaving folks stranded - delayed for business or going home, nowhere to sleep til whenever. And they generally couldn't care less. But doesn't change what they are doing to the customer and how far this places that person out in the cold.

They should still hold rights to refuse service to people - but when it comes to kick offs and such, there has got to be a better set of discipline or at a bare minimum refunding the customer in cash on the spot as as not to leave them stranded. But that's still not enough. I don't know the answer entirely but I do know this is wrong, and they need that discipline and a higher sense of responsibility.

---

Man Reportedly Kicked Off JetBlue Flight For Wearing ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask

A flight attendant reportedly kicked passenger Ryan Salo off a JetBlue flight on Sunday night from Fort Lauderdale to Cleveland.

“As my political free speech allows me to do, I wear a ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ mas, and I wear it any time I’m required to because I am a law-abiding citizen,” Salo told the Daily Caller in an exclusive interview. “I wore the mask on my flight from Cleveland to Fort Lauderdale without any issues.”

According to Salo’s interview, one of the flight attendants on his first flight even made a joke about the mask in reference to an Allegiant flight. In February, a man was kicked off an Allegiant Airlines flight for wearing a “Let’s Go Brandon” mask, according to The New York Post.

On the return flight from Fort Lauderdale, Salo wore the same mask again. “I got some dirty looks, but most people were joking with me and high-fiving me. Just as the plane was ready to take off, and I was wearing my mask exactly as legally required, above my nose, a flight attendant approached and handed me a paper mask,” Salo continued. “When I asked why, he told me that the mask was offensive.”

Salo did not want to change his mask, telling the Daily Caller that he checked every Federal, state, and JetBlue’s official guidelines on freedom of speech and masks, and felt he was not in violation of any. He asked to speak to the flight attendant’s manager, who told Salo that flight attendants have the right to kick people off flights for whatever they feel like.

“At this point, people were recording the situation on their phones,” Salo said, “So I returned to my seat and agreed to change my mask to the paper one the attendant requested. The next thing I knew, the manager was telling me to get off the plane because the flight attendant still didn’t want me on there.”

“This was a 9:50 PM flight on a Sunday and I had work Monday morning. I got off the plane, but the staff wouldn’t book me on another flight or cover the cost of a hotel, so I took a United flight back to Cleveland the next day.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/09/m...-brandon-mask/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This appeared on the outside as a very lame incident in comparison to all of the others.

This man complied with what they asked of him as far as masks were concerned. And he was obviously also wearing it as they asked.

But of course it was a "Let's go Brandon" mask. And on flights where attendants didn't care, didn't know the reference or liked it - there were absolutely no issues for him in traveling.

But then he gets on another flight with an attendant that was likely a democrat. It was someone who knew the reference for sure as that is why she got upset. So she handed him a plain mask and he politely declined.

Anyway, rest in the story.

A business has a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, even if they don't like the color they are wearing, or in this case the mask they are wearing. BUT, I think they should hold more responsibility somehow. Leaving folks stranded - delayed for business or going home, nowhere to sleep til whenever. And they generally couldn't care less. But doesn't change what they are doing to the customer and how far this places that person out in the cold.

They should still hold rights to refuse service to people - but when it comes to kick offs and such, there has got to be a better set of discipline or at a bare minimum refunding the customer in cash on the spot as as not to leave them stranded. But that's still not enough. I don't know the answer entirely but I do know this is wrong, and they need that discipline and a higher sense of responsibility.

---

Man Reportedly Kicked Off JetBlue Flight For Wearing ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask

A flight attendant reportedly kicked passenger Ryan Salo off a JetBlue flight on Sunday night from Fort Lauderdale to Cleveland.

“As my political free speech allows me to do, I wear a ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ mas, and I wear it any time I’m required to because I am a law-abiding citizen,” Salo told the Daily Caller in an exclusive interview. “I wore the mask on my flight from Cleveland to Fort Lauderdale without any issues.”

According to Salo’s interview, one of the flight attendants on his first flight even made a joke about the mask in reference to an Allegiant flight. In February, a man was kicked off an Allegiant Airlines flight for wearing a “Let’s Go Brandon” mask, according to The New York Post.

On the return flight from Fort Lauderdale, Salo wore the same mask again. “I got some dirty looks, but most people were joking with me and high-fiving me. Just as the plane was ready to take off, and I was wearing my mask exactly as legally required, above my nose, a flight attendant approached and handed me a paper mask,” Salo continued. “When I asked why, he told me that the mask was offensive.”

Salo did not want to change his mask, telling the Daily Caller that he checked every Federal, state, and JetBlue’s official guidelines on freedom of speech and masks, and felt he was not in violation of any. He asked to speak to the flight attendant’s manager, who told Salo that flight attendants have the right to kick people off flights for whatever they feel like.

“At this point, people were recording the situation on their phones,” Salo said, “So I returned to my seat and agreed to change my mask to the paper one the attendant requested. The next thing I knew, the manager was telling me to get off the plane because the flight attendant still didn’t want me on there.”

“This was a 9:50 PM flight on a Sunday and I had work Monday morning. I got off the plane, but the staff wouldn’t book me on another flight or cover the cost of a hotel, so I took a United flight back to Cleveland the next day.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/09/m...-brandon-mask/
    I harassment for harrassment.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.