Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default The View: Criticism of Kamala’s Laughing is 'Based in Racism…Misogyny'

Was deserving of it's own thread.

I can't believe this. These twits are actually going to cover for idiotic Harris and her laughing when she gets confused or doesn't know what to say, IMO.

Either way - this twitasaurus blames those listening. Says we/me/whomever that dare question Kamala - are therefore racists or misogynists?

And regardless of what this collection of idiots say, I/we would be questioning or laughing at ANYONE who acted in the same manner as Kamala.

I honestly don't know how this show continues or how people find them intelligent in any way.

This is how the endless accusations of racism exist.

---

The View: Criticism of Kamala’s Laughing is 'Based in Racism…Misogyny'

During a press conference with the president of Poland to discuss responding to the crisis in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris had one of her infamous and inappropriate laughing fits. But according to the infinite wisdom or intellectual laziness of Sunny Hostin, co-host of ABC’s The View on Friday, Harris was the most qualified and best-prepared VP ever and any criticism of her is “based in racism” and “based in misogyny.”

It was the first topic on the docket and co-host Joy Behar whined that “the right-wing cannot get over” Harris’s inappropriate laughter. “The laugh got them,” she said after shamelessly playing the clip. And what came next was pure gaslighting as they pretended to have never made fun of former Vice President Mike Pence (Click “expand”):

BEHAR: Did you have a problem with any of the way she handled this, ladies? People are talking about it -- I personally think if she was a guy, they would never say it because they made fun of Hillary's laugh, but I don't see them making fun of Pence's laugh or any of the guy.

ANA NAVARRO: Did he laugh?

BEHAR: Well, they don’t laugh very much.

SUNNY HOSTIN: He didn't move the fly that was on his face for, like, an hour.
    Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...racismmisogyny
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Was deserving of it's own thread.

I can't believe this. These twits are actually going to cover for idiotic Harris and her laughing when she gets confused or doesn't know what to say, IMO.

Either way - this twitasaurus blames those listening. Says we/me/whomever that dare question Kamala - are therefore racists or misogynists?

And regardless of what this collection of idiots say, I/we would be questioning or laughing at ANYONE who acted in the same manner as Kamala.

I honestly don't know how this show continues or how people find them intelligent in any way.

This is how the endless accusations of racism exist.

---

The View: Criticism of Kamala’s Laughing is 'Based in Racism…Misogyny'

During a press conference with the president of Poland to discuss responding to the crisis in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris had one of her infamous and inappropriate laughing fits. But according to the infinite wisdom or intellectual laziness of Sunny Hostin, co-host of ABC’s The View on Friday, Harris was the most qualified and best-prepared VP ever and any criticism of her is “based in racism” and “based in misogyny.”

It was the first topic on the docket and co-host Joy Behar whined that “the right-wing cannot get over” Harris’s inappropriate laughter. “The laugh got them,” she said after shamelessly playing the clip. And what came next was pure gaslighting as they pretended to have never made fun of former Vice President Mike Pence (Click “expand”):

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...racismmisogyny
    It silenced a lot of criticism of Barrack Obama that was for his dumbass, commie actions, not whichever skin color he chose to wear on a given day. I never have heard the story of exactly when and where it was he decided to be black instead of white. Did his white privilege expire?

Or just maybe there's more advantage in black privilege. This lame-ass excuse for Harris' inappropriate behavior being a good example.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post