Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Alec Baldwin’s despicable defense in the shooting of Halyna Hutchins

He has now changes his story and/or excuses several times now, and not a one of them makes any sense.

I hope he does time. I don't think he murdered this woman but he was extremely irresponsible.

---

Alec Baldwin’s despicable defense in the shooting of Halyna Hutchins

In the shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins at his hands, Alec Baldwin knows who is to blame: Halyna Hutchins.

In jaw-dropping court documents filed on Friday morning, Baldwin says she’s the one that asked the gun be pointed at her; that the production was a smooth, well-oiled machine; that her widower, Matthew, has inexplicably gone from amenable to vengeful — and oh, how confusing and upsetting this is to Baldwin; and that hey, no matter what, Baldwin’s contract indemnifies him for any damages.

That $1.75 million antique Vermont farmhouse that Baldwin and his wife just bought must be top of mind.

That’s how delusional Baldwin is, how confident that he’s been that Matthew Hutchins would never sue — he’s busy adding to his NYC-Hamptons real estate portfolio, despite facing multiple lawsuits for pointing a gun at that poor woman.

Yes: Alec Baldwin did that.

“I would never point a gun at anyone,” Baldwin told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, “and pull the trigger at them. Never.”

That contradicts Baldwin’s court filing, page 20, subsection 61: “She [Hutchins] directed Baldwin to hold the gun higher, to a point where it was directed toward her.”

Alec Baldwin is a liar and a coward. Blaming the dead — how unspeakably reptilian.
    Baldwin also claims that it was Hutchins who directed him to pull back the hammer on the gun.

But then how can we trust him, when his view of the whole film seems far-fetched?

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/alec-b...lyna-hutchins/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He has now changes his story and/or excuses several times now, and not a one of them makes any sense.

I hope he does time. I don't think he murdered this woman but he was extremely irresponsible.

---

Alec Baldwin’s despicable defense in the shooting of Halyna Hutchins

In the shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins at his hands, Alec Baldwin knows who is to blame: Halyna Hutchins.

In jaw-dropping court documents filed on Friday morning, Baldwin says she’s the one that asked the gun be pointed at her; that the production was a smooth, well-oiled machine; that her widower, Matthew, has inexplicably gone from amenable to vengeful — and oh, how confusing and upsetting this is to Baldwin; and that hey, no matter what, Baldwin’s contract indemnifies him for any damages.

That $1.75 million antique Vermont farmhouse that Baldwin and his wife just bought must be top of mind.

That’s how delusional Baldwin is, how confident that he’s been that Matthew Hutchins would never sue — he’s busy adding to his NYC-Hamptons real estate portfolio, despite facing multiple lawsuits for pointing a gun at that poor woman.

Yes: Alec Baldwin did that.

“I would never point a gun at anyone,” Baldwin told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, “and pull the trigger at them. Never.”

That contradicts Baldwin’s court filing, page 20, subsection 61: “She [Hutchins] directed Baldwin to hold the gun higher, to a point where it was directed toward her.”

Alec Baldwin is a liar and a coward. Blaming the dead — how unspeakably reptilian.
    Baldwin also claims that it was Hutchins who directed him to pull back the hammer on the gun.

But then how can we trust him, when his view of the whole film seems far-fetched?

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/alec-b...lyna-hutchins/
    I agree he should do time -- for being stupid. He should have just STFU and lawyered up from Day 1 and left it at "tragic accident".

This is another prefect example of the left's, and nowadays our entire society's" having to have something to blame for everything. It's turned everyone into nothing more than blame-shifters and excuse-makers.

Man the f- up. I did it. Was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen but I am responsible for my conduct. How f-ing hard is THAT?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I agree he should do time -- for being stupid. He should have just STFU and lawyered up from Day 1 and left it at "tragic accident".

This is another prefect example of the left's, and nowadays our entire society's" having to have something to blame for everything. It's turned everyone into nothing more than blame-shifters and excuse-makers.

Man the f- up. I did it. Was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen but I am responsible for my conduct. How f-ing hard is THAT?
    Well said!! I agree 100%.

But as far as I am concerned - not only is he a jerk off for making all of these excuses instead of doing the right thing and man-up - it technically won't matter in my book and hopefully won't in the eyes of the law. He should NEVER have pointed the gun directly at someone and then pulling the trigger. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he was reckless with his actions, and someone is dead as a result. He should be guilty of manslaughter IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Well said!! I agree 100%.

But as far as I am concerned - not only is he a jerk off for making all of these excuses instead of doing the right thing and man-up - it technically won't matter in my book and hopefully won't in the eyes of the law. He should NEVER have pointed the gun directly at someone and then pulling the trigger. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he was reckless with his actions, and someone is dead as a result. He should be guilty of manslaughter IMO.
    I just took aim at the shirking responsibility.

I'm as big a pr*ck about handling ANY weapons irresponsibly as anyone. I used to have 138 Marines running around with loaded weapons. Never a single mishap. If you don't count sheep My Marines were more afraid of me than getting shot. I would have beat the shit out of some dumbass causing another jarhead injury for being irresponsible.

They had to stop a Col out in the desert from basically killing a Marine for killing two other Marines for irresponsibly (not) clearing his weapon properly. .50 cal. He secured the weapon so it was braced pointing at a downward angle. Round cooked off and went through two jarheads.

Nothing but sheer fucking laziness. Inexcusable. Still not sure why they stopped the Col. I was a boot at the time so just standing there looking stupid and useless. Lesson learned and stuck.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post