Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default US blasts Russia at UN for ‘lying to the world’ about Ukraine biochem weapons

I am still confused about the USA being confused about this and giving differing information.

---

US blasts Russia at UN for ‘lying to the world’ about Ukraine biochem weapons

The American ambassador to the United Nations said Friday that Russia was “lying and spreading disinformation” about a potential false-flag operation involving chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine.

“The intent behind these lies seems clear, and it is deeply troubling,” Linda Thomas-Greenfield said. “We believe Russia could use chemical or biological agents for assassinations, as part of a staged or false-flag incident, or to support tactical military operations.”

Thomas-Greenfield was responding to her Russian counterpart, Vasily Nebenzya, who had accused the US of funding bioweapons research in Ukraine involving the “spreading of particularly dangerous infections using migratory birds.”

“There was another project where the vectors or potential agents of biological weapons, bats were considered amongst priority areas for study,” Nebenzya claimed. ‘”They include the bacterial and viral pathogens that could spread from bats to people such as plague, leptospirosis, as well as … coronaviruses.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/us-bla...ochem-weapons/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I am still confused about the USA being confused about this and giving differing information.

---

US blasts Russia at UN for ‘lying to the world’ about Ukraine biochem weapons

The American ambassador to the United Nations said Friday that Russia was “lying and spreading disinformation” about a potential false-flag operation involving chemical or biological weapons in Ukraine.

“The intent behind these lies seems clear, and it is deeply troubling,” Linda Thomas-Greenfield said. “We believe Russia could use chemical or biological agents for assassinations, as part of a staged or false-flag incident, or to support tactical military operations.”

Thomas-Greenfield was responding to her Russian counterpart, Vasily Nebenzya, who had accused the US of funding bioweapons research in Ukraine involving the “spreading of particularly dangerous infections using migratory birds.”

“There was another project where the vectors or potential agents of biological weapons, bats were considered amongst priority areas for study,” Nebenzya claimed. ‘”They include the bacterial and viral pathogens that could spread from bats to people such as plague, leptospirosis, as well as … coronaviruses.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/us-bla...ochem-weapons/
    I'm still confused about what people aren't getting that Putin and/or his regime are writing the "facts" they want to present to the World as they go along, real or not, so long as they suit Russia's narrative/endgame.

Those that aren't old enough to have heard all this song and dance on a daily basis back in the 60s-70s, and have been brainwashed to believe we are the bad guys, might believe the crap. There's only a question here at home because we've spent decades being bombarded with how horrible the US has been and is.

Biden has been part of that narrative the whole time. Is it any wonder he's leaving allies to flounder while consorting with our enemies?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm still confused about what people aren't getting that Putin and/or his regime are writing the "facts" they want to present to the World as they go along, real or not, so long as they suit Russia's narrative/endgame.

Those that aren't old enough to have heard all this song and dance on a daily basis back in the 60s-70s, and have been brainwashed to believe we are the bad guys, might believe the crap. There's only a question here at home because we've spent decades being bombarded with how horrible the US has been and is.

Biden has been part of that narrative the whole time. Is it any wonder he's leaving allies to flounder while consorting with our enemies?
    The FBI, IRS, CDC, Congressional investigations that were filled with abuses, Covid, mandates, even Canadian reaction to truckers strikes have made for an extremely skeptical citizenry.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The FBI, IRS, CDC, Congressional investigations that were filled with abuses, Covid, mandates, even Canadian reaction to truckers strikes have made for an extremely skeptical citizenry.
    Never doubt MY skepticism Let's review:

What does one need a biolab for? Presumably and above board, to create antigens against biological assault, naturally occurring or man-made. So what does one need for such laboratory experiments? Biological agents, of course. Not much faith in theoretical vaccines/antigens. I think I just basically stated common sense and logic dictates ...

It REALLY makes us look bad that we are involved in now 2 biolabs that are not on US soil. No way I see around that. Lying to try and avoid facing the truth just makes us look worse. Like we're trying to hide something. Which I have no doubt we are,

Putin's trying to play it for what it's worth and to suit his goals. Given his level of morality, why wouldn't he? If he could make it work. Carry out a bio/chem attack and pin it on a biolab we are involved in.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Never doubt MY skepticism Let's review:

What does one need a biolab for? Presumably and above board, to create antigens against biological assault, naturally occurring or man-made. So what does one need for such laboratory experiments? Biological agents, of course. Not much faith in theoretical vaccines/antigens. I think I just basically stated common sense and logic dictates ...

It REALLY makes us look bad that we are involved in now 2 biolabs that are not on US soil. No way I see around that. Lying to try and avoid facing the truth just makes us look worse. Like we're trying to hide something. Which I have no doubt we are,

Putin's trying to play it for what it's worth and to suit his goals. Given his level of morality, why wouldn't he? If he could make it work. Carry out a bio/chem attack and pin it on a biolab we are involved in.
    Pretty sure we have laws about many of those pathogens. NIMBY certainly plays a part, though a useless one when discussing repercussions.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Pretty sure we have laws about many of those pathogens. NIMBY certainly plays a part, though a useless one when discussing repercussions.
    On that (laws) I'm not quite as clear. My Gunny is showing. I know how to use the appropriate gear to survive bio and chem attacks. I know it is against international laws of war to use bio and chem weapons, even in retaliation.

I also know our spook department have been complicit in bio and chem weapons in Iraq and probably other places.

Not so clear to me is what places like CDC are allowed to do. Supposedly, CDC has a sample of every bio agent known to mankind since they started identifying and isolating them scientifically.

My idea of a solution is if this lab is on the up and up, I'd make it as transparent as my windshield to anyone that wanted to look.

In real life however, I find it beyond stupid to have anything to do with any such thing especially in Eastern Europe and Asia.

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post