Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Pfizer CEO: Fourth Covid Shot is ‘Necessary’

I'm on shot one and glad to report my physicals since then are just fine. But I won't be going to shot number 2 until more issues with the medications are resolved.

---

Pfizer CEO: Fourth Covid Shot is ‘Necessary’

Pfizer’s CEO believes that a fourth dose of his company’s Covid-19 vaccine is “necessary.”

Appearing on Face the Nation Sunday, Pfizer chief Albert Bourla told anchor Margaret Brennan that he thinks the Pfizer vaccine will be needed annually, much as a flu shot is administered now. He added that he believes a fourth shot of the vaccine will be required to prevent against infections.

“It is necessary, a fourth booster right now,” Bourla said. “The protection that you are getting from the third, it is good enough, actually quite good for hospitalizations and deaths.”

The Pfizer CEO added, “It’s not that good against infections, but doesn’t last very long. But we are just submitting those data to the FDA and then we will see what the experts also will say outside Pfizer.”

Bourla went on to discuss his company’s goal of making a vaccine which will protect against all Covid-19 variants going forward, and one that will last longer.

“We are working very diligently right now, it is to make not only a vaccine that will protect against all variants, including omicron, but also something that can protect for at least a year,” Bourla said. “And if we be able to achieve that, then I think it is very easy to follow and remember so that we can go back to really the way used to live.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pfizer...-is-necessary/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

For what? Looks to me like Putin's invasion of Ukraine killed covid

I'm as done with covid as I am energy dependence on despots.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It appears to me that the Pfizer CEO, Executives and board members ALL have a Yacht payment coming due!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    It appears to me that the Pfizer CEO, Executives and board members ALL have a Yacht payment coming due!
    While we're at it, according to the biggest lo --err -- mouthpieces on the left, we only have 6-12 years left anyway. Then ... ummm ... ? They never say.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post