@NT'sGirl @NightTrain

You guys didn't warn me about this!!

Nikoh has developed into a stone cold killer. On her rap sheet now is like 5 squirrels, 3 birds & now a rabbit.

So she caught a rabbit last night and my wife had me go outside with a bunch of roast beef to get it away from me. I don't wanna see that crap, as I like all the animals, hate to see it. But anyway, she had it very well and wasn't parting with it. Absolutely zero interest in the lunch meat no matter what. We tried cornering her but no luck. She is so fast and so strong, you just have no chance if she doesn't want to be caught.

So I lined up again & I just saw her as if she had a 2lb burrito in her mouth, and she just swallowed the thing whole! Everything else she ever got we finally got her to let it go. But this must have tasted like a nice treat to eat.

But to my horror, I was like WTF? You just killed and then swallowed him whole!

I was concerned she may have an issue but they said to just keep an eye out for any issues but otherwise it's just a tasty treat and a great source of protein for her.

And no, Huskies have a VERY HIGH prey drive for smaller animals. They say that you literally cannot really train them out of it, it's just a part of them. So she was just doing what a husky does in the wild and what is built into her.

But dang, for me it was like a 5 minute horror movie! LOL