Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

Well this is gonna get Jenner once again to the fringes of the community. But truth is truth and this is the truth.

---

Caitlyn Jenner: NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

Sports have played a massive role in my life. From training in high school to winning the gold medal during America’s bicentennial year at the Olympic Games in 1976, I poured my heart and soul into achieving my dream of being the “Best Athlete in the World,” a title given to the individual who wins the decathlon.

But none of that came easy. I trained countless hours and sacrificed so much of myself to compete and win at the highest level. For a time, I felt sports and my Olympic accomplishments defined who I was as a person. But, eventually, I was fortunate enough to learn who I am and to live my life authentically when I came out as transgender.

That is why the case of transgender NCAA swimmer Lia Thomas has resonated so strongly with me. I have always said that Lia should live her life as authentically as possible. But my hope is that everyone — Lia, yes, but also biologically-born female athletes around the world — can feel that way every single day.

We must protect women’s sports. At all costs. What Lia has done, beating biological women to win a Division I national championship, is anathema to what sports represents and the spirit of competition.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/caitly...rans-athletes/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Well this is gonna get Jenner once again to the fringes of the community. But truth is truth and this is the truth.

---

Caitlyn Jenner: NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

Sports have played a massive role in my life. From training in high school to winning the gold medal during America’s bicentennial year at the Olympic Games in 1976, I poured my heart and soul into achieving my dream of being the “Best Athlete in the World,” a title given to the individual who wins the decathlon.

But none of that came easy. I trained countless hours and sacrificed so much of myself to compete and win at the highest level. For a time, I felt sports and my Olympic accomplishments defined who I was as a person. But, eventually, I was fortunate enough to learn who I am and to live my life authentically when I came out as transgender.

That is why the case of transgender NCAA swimmer Lia Thomas has resonated so strongly with me. I have always said that Lia should live her life as authentically as possible. But my hope is that everyone — Lia, yes, but also biologically-born female athletes around the world — can feel that way every single day.

We must protect women’s sports. At all costs. What Lia has done, beating biological women to win a Division I national championship, is anathema to what sports represents and the spirit of competition.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/caitly...rans-athletes/
    Who would know better than a trans Olympic gold medalist the advantage that tranny men have?

This topic is the poster child for everything wrong with the "woke" crowd. There's no fairness here. None.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke