Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. Well, well,.....some proof of my view on how things came about are in fact proven in a small city here in Texas.
    2. If you ever come to these parts of the world, you will find in Glen Rose, Texas, human footprints in the very same layer of sedimate of *The Paluxy River, with Dinosaurs tracks, side by side, within a few feet of each other, even some human footprints within Dino tracks.
    3. You can't de~solidify rock and then millions of years later have humans imprinting this very same layer of sedimate.
    4. I will provide a link is asked.
    5. But anyone can google it themselves and find the information.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

However, the "man track" claims have not stood up to close scientific scrutiny, and have been abandoned even by most creationists. The supposed human tracks have involved a variety of phenomena, including forms of elongate (metatarsal) dinosaur tracks, erosional features, indistinct markings of uncertain origin, and some doctored and carved specimens (most of the latter on loose blocks of rock).
    Have anything else or does your argument hinge on this laughably weak evidence?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Have anything else or does your argument hinge on this laughably weak evidence?
    I'm also waiting to hear why god hated dinosaurs, since they didn't get an invite to the ark. Seems kinda racists to me.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But a bit of a side note.
    2. I happen to know some folks from Glen Rose, when these tracks and footprints were discovered.
    3. Even know of some people who knew Bull Adams.
    4. Now Bull Adams was one heck of a man.
    5. He is unlike anyone you have ever known.
    6. He went to University in Baylor, then in the 1930's went to Oxford England as a Rhodes Scholar.

Read this:
    http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/cre...footprints.HTM
    "History 1

In 1908 a violent flood ripped through the Paluxy River Valley, near Glen Rose, Texas. The next summer, a local teenager named Ernest "Bull" Adams was wandering in a tributary of the Paluxy called Wheeler Branch, when he came upon a series of large, three-toed footprints in the limestone floor of the creek."

7. Came back to Texas after graduating top of the class, and practiced law in Dallas.
    8. Got tired of Dallas Law, and moved back to Glen Rose.
    9. He dug a cave hole in the side of a cliff on *The Paluxy River*.
    10. Where he lived and his wife soon joined him there.
    11. If some one asked him to represent him, he would say, okay I will if he decided the person was innocent.
    12. Most the time he was scruffy, and looked more or less a homeless person, but if he had to go to court, he would put on his one suit, which wasn't very nice, and go into court and never lost a case.
    13. He was said to be a great artist, and could carve anything out of stone.
    14. Where he would make art work for simple chump change, with anyone who would buy them.
    15. Everyone respected him, in his little town, which it was at the time.
    16. Even thou he lived in a cave.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 10-05-2007 at 10:15 PM.
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But a bit of a side note.
    2. I happen to know some folks from Glen Rose, when these tracks and footprints were discovered.
    3. Even know of some people who knew Bull Adams.
    4. Now Bull Adams was one heck of a man.
    5. He is unlike anyone you have ever known.
    6. He went to University in Baylor, then in the 1930's went to Oxford England as a Rhodes Scholar.

Read this:
    http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/cre...footprints.HTM
    "History 1

In 1908 a violent flood ripped through the Paluxy River Valley, near Glen Rose, Texas. The next summer, a local teenager named Ernest "Bull" Adams was wandering in a tributary of the Paluxy called Wheeler Branch, when he came upon a series of large, three-toed footprints in the limestone floor of the creek."

7. Came back to Texas after graduating top of the class, and practiced law in Dallas.
    8. Got tired of Dallas Law, and moved back to Glen Rose.
    9. He dug a cave hole in the side of a cliff on *The Paluxy River*.
    10. Where he lived and his wife soon joined him there.
    11. If some one asked him to represent him, he would say, okay I will if he decided the person was innocent.
    12. Most the time he was scruffy, and looked more or less a homeless person, but if he had to go to court, he would put on his one suit, which wasn't very nice, and go into court and never lost a case.
    13. He was said to be a great artist, and could carve anything out of stone.
    14. Where he would make art work for simple chump change, with anyone who would buy them.
    15. Everyone respected him, in his little town, which it was at the time.
    16. Even thou he lived in a cave.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    And this has what to do with the discussion?

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did, and it appears you really need to. It's one long debunking of any claim that man and dinosaurs walked side by side. Why are you putting forth evidence AGAINST your own argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did, and it appears you really need to. It's one long debunking of any claim that man and dinosaurs walked side by side. Why are you putting forth evidence AGAINST your own argument.
    ever stop to think he may be Br'er Rabbit? and you are on the way to the briar patch?

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    ever stop to think he may be Br'er Rabbit? and you are on the way to the briar patch?
    I have considered the possibility that CWN is posting things he doesn't really believe. If this is indeed the case, then he and I are on the same side of the argument and any mines deployed will be harmless to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Then it should be a breeze for you to post a few links that the majority of scientists think the theory of macro-evolution is unscientific. I eagerly await said links. I tell you what...to save you some time, I'll settle for ONE, credible link that purports the majority of scientists think the theory of macro-evolution is unscientific.
    Likewise, I would love to see one tiny bit of scientific evidence that PROVES that macro-evolution is true......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Likewise, I would love to see one tiny bit of scientific evidence that PROVES that macro-evolution is true......
    You'd think that if the theory is abroad in the scientific community and doesn't seem to have been flayed by any real scientists that might mean it's probably not doing a bad job right now eh?

I mean, I don't know much about science but I do know the scientific community changes its mind pretty bloody quick about things when someone else comes along and says, "hang on, that's not right, let's have a look at it again....ahhh, that's what they got wrong, take a gander at this then..."

Paradigm shift. It's not just a weird sounding phrase
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    And this has what to do with the discussion?
    1. Well Bull Adams was rumored to carve human footprints in stone.
    2. And this somewhat taints the evidence there in *The Paluxy River* for the so called scientists, who support this 65 million year gap between Dino's and humans..
    3. To some people.
    4. I think there may of been a chance he did carve some footprints in stone and sold them.
    5. And I don't think it contaminates the real footprints I have found and seen with my own two eyes, in, *The Paluxy River*.
    5.a) The perfect footprint ( I ), *The Great CWN* have seen, is a rather small footprint, about the size of a mans foot size 9, perfect in relation to narrow arch area that has heal a perfect width, with its depth perfectly deeper, and the toes some what worn due the pushing motion as the person walked, also water had washed away the mud between the toes, due to erosion.
    6. From what I've seen of those footprints that were purchased and brought away from the *Paluxy River*. they were not very accurate specimens, kinda *Sasquatch* looking in size, and all around to perfect to be a real footprint.
    7. I think here's what happened, Bull Adams, knew he had found some real footprints in the river bed, and wanted to stir up interest in them, so he started carving footprints in slabs of stone and selling them.
    8. Bull Adams had money, he was at Rhodes Scholar of all things.
    9. But he had those footprints nagging at his gut, and seeing he was one of the most intelligent people of the time he had to re~think every thing in his life, so he moved into a cave, as a sign of his humility.
    10. He understood the ramifications of these footprints in the same sedimate as the Dino tracks.
    11. And knew for a fact that indeed this is a *Young Earth*, and the Bible is in *Fact*, all true.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    with a double barrel in my hands
    Do you think a double barrel will be enough to protect you from all the suicide bombs? Better make it a few AK-47's

Immie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Bull Adams was rumored to carve human footprints in stone.
    2. And this somewhat taints the evidence there in *The Paluxy River* for the so called scientists, who support this 65 million year gap between Dino's and humans..
    3. To some people.
    4. I think there may of been a chance he did carve some footprints in stone and sold them.
    5. And I don't think it contaminates the real footprints I have found and seen with my own two eyes, in, *The Paluxy River*.
    5.a) The perfect footprint ( I ), *The Great CWN* have seen, is a rather small footprint, about the size of a mans foot size 9, perfect in relation to narrow arch area that has heal a perfect width, with its depth perfectly deeper, and the toes some what worn due the pushing motion as the person walked, also water had washed away the mud between the toes, due to erosion.
    6. From what I've seen of those footprints that were purchased and brought away from the *Paluxy River*. they were not very accurate specimens, kinda *Sasquatch* looking in size, and all around to perfect to be a real footprint.
    7. I think here's what happened, Bull Adams, knew he had found some real footprints in the river bed, and wanted to stir up interest in them, so he started carving footprints in slabs of stone and selling them.
    8. Bull Adams had money, he was at Rhodes Scholar of all things.
    9. But he had those footprints nagging at his gut, and seeing he was one of the most intelligent people of the time he had to re~think every thing in his life, so he moved into a cave, as a sign of his humility.
    10. He understood the ramifications of these footprints in the same sedimate as the Dino tracks.
    11. And knew for a fact that indeed this is a *Young Earth*, and the Bible is in *Fact*, all true.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    It doesn't enter into your mind that maybe mankind is older than presumed. Or maybe he carved the dinosaur tracks and the human tracks himself. The young earth theory is as wrong as a democrat offering to cut taxes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

blah, blah, blah

4. They had special needs, and their food stayed in certain areas, and people as it were, were in the *Garden of Eden* at the time.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    First off, it's God, not gawd.

Second, since they had special needs, did they ride around in a dinosaur short bus?

Regards,
    SirAssofHole
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Why do some folks here want to start trash talk, in perfectly good threads?
    2. I find it junior high school mentality in some folks responses.
    3. If you don't want to respond with something other than attacks, then don't respond 82~89.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Last edited by chesswarsnow; 10-06-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    First off, it's God, not gawd.

Second, since they had special needs, did they ride around in a dinosaur short bus?

Regards,
    SirAssofHole
    Well, technically, isn't it Yahweh or Jehovah or in the English translation, "I Am"?

Sorry, forgive me, but I just couldn't resist.

Second, yes they did, I saw it on The Flintstones. Isn't that proof enough?

Immie