Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default 2000 Mules - part 2

Maybe some folks will have more interest after watching the 3 minute video at the story/link below.

Not sure if this video has been discussed yet or not, may have missed it. But this whole "mule" thing they are showing in the video - one person running around the county to endless drop boxes and dropping off ballots? And they have over 1100 of these so called mules in Philadelphia, I think I heard?

Not sure how this thing fully plays out, but would it surprise anyone to find out that this happened all over, and endless votes went in this way?

I still have to see the detailed info, but gotta say after watching part 2 here I have much more interest now.

Oddly - zero videos from these trailers exist on youtube. Also surprise anyone?

But again, video is just a tad down the page at the link below. I recommend watching it.

---

Grassroot Patriots Are Getting the Word Out Across the Country About “2000 MULES”

There are many unknowns about the stolen 2020 Election. Dinesh D’Souza has some answers in his new movie set to release on Monday at theaters near you.

Here is where you can see the movie.

Americans are spreading the word at overpasses across the country.

Americans and the world knew something was not right. D’Souza has a piece of the answer. Recently a second trailer of the movie 2000 Mules was released.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ry-2000-mules/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have my ticket to watch and am looking forward to watching from home on the 7th.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

4. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    I have my ticket to watch and am looking forward to watching from home on the 7th.
    I'm going to theater to watch with large group of people,. We are going to be precinct committee volunteers. Signing people up. Ballot watchers for our voting place.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you guys see it quickly, then at least review it for us afterwards please! Not sure how quickly I'll be able to see it.

Edit: just notice how Boogyman is doing it and the "virtual premiere". So shoot, I too am just gonna spend the $20 and try to watch opening night!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Got all my buddies coming over for a viewing party. Should be interesting and then we will take part in the virtual discussion afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If you guys see it quickly, then at least review it for us afterwards please! Not sure how quickly I'll be able to see it.

Edit: just notice how Boogyman is doing it and the "virtual premiere". So shoot, I too am just gonna spend the $20 and try to watch opening night!
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

9. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I won't get to see it until Wednesday at 7:00 AZ time. Big group of us going to theater to see it. Should be interesting.

11. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Saw it tonight. It's pretty depressing that this level of criminal activity has not been addressed by the FBI or DOJ. True the Vote paired up with intelligence operatives to use the same apps that sell your cell phone location data. They purchased different location data and then used cell phone geo fencing to find the mules.

The mules pick up ballots from non profits and are paid to take to the boxes. Those 2000 mules are only from a specific area in the battleground states. They didn't even address the voting machines, halting the counting in the middle of the night, etc. Just ballot box stuffing. They have over 2,000,000 minutes of video footage of crimes being committed. Unbelievable.

Interesting note ... a lot of the mules also participated in the BLB rioting. They were able to cross check the cell phone locations.

A lot of info and only the tip of the iceberg. Enough to really piss you off if you're even remotely interested in fair elections. And, I have to say my state, AZ, was pretty bad.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 05-04-2022 at 11:40 PM.

13. Thanks Kathianne, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

All this is very interesting, I'm going to check it out too.
    The more i look at it the worse it seems to be.

But -ssigh- again my problem here is the ONE SIDED nature of the outrage.
    the only time people seem to see this type of thing is when they are the victims.
    (picture here of me getting on old hobby horse)
    When i posted videos & other evidence of the W Bush elections "problems", which focused on certain key States also (not hanging chad counts BTW).
    Most Republican voters reactions were sweeping dismissive denials, and thin excuses and reassurances of the integrity of the vote and honesty of Republicans.
    While pointing out far smaller (but real) vote stuffing in a few cities by the wicked democrats.

But this time it's a threat to the REPUBLIC! riiight.
    sorry, I can't get too excited here.
    Now the shoe's on the other foot and dems have broken their necks spinning back from claims of Russian interference in the last election to now claim that elections are 100% above board. And perfectly secure.

I suspect most Republicans will never admit that W Bush wasn't REALLY the elected president, and most Democrats will never acknowledge that Biden isn't really the elected president.
    That most will never admit that, in a meaningful way that's we need to retool the voting system,
    And neither side will EVERY agree to put the TOP criminals in jail for past voter crimes.

so like i said I'm not that excited here.
    it's just MORE voter Fraud, just like in 3rd world countries.
    Maybe the best thing to come out of this is that some folks will actually be more objective about the WHOLE process and see the wrong on all sides, and try to call it out an help move to fix it OVERALL.

But if it's just a partisan thing, well,
    and the beat goes on.

Last edited by revelarts; 05-05-2022 at 09:25 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16