Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Happy Mothers Day!

Mothers are the most amazing people.

As a guy, just imagine what it must be like to endure 9 months of pregnancy. All kinds of health related issues and troubles sleeping and vomiting and everything else that comes along with it.

And then delivering the baby. I couldn't even begin to imagine. I was in the room when my wife delivered - and no thank you, not for me! But again, women and Mothers endure and do it. Endless times in this world.

And then here we are. And now my Mommy then raised me and loved me with the same tenderness throughout the rest of her life. Much of it of course not recognized until later in life or after it was too late to express my full gratitude. I tried to find just the right words here to fully express my gratitude, both to my Mom and to all of the Mom's here at our little home. Can't seem to find those words.

The best I can do is to tell my Mom daily just how much I love her and miss her. I am confident that she is with me and hears me. And to applaud all of the great Mom's out there & recognize the hardest job of them all. And you all have an immense amount of respect from me & admiration.

Tongue tied and sounding like a dummy again, let's leave it at

Happy Mother's Day!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, fj1200, Kathianne, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Mothers are the most amazing people.

As a guy, just imagine what it must be like to endure 9 months of pregnancy. All kinds of health related issues and troubles sleeping and vomiting and everything else that comes along with it.

And then delivering the baby. I couldn't even begin to imagine. I was in the room when my wife delivered - and no thank you, not for me! But again, women and Mothers endure and do it. Endless times in this world.

And then here we are. And now my Mommy then raised me and loved me with the same tenderness throughout the rest of her life. Much of it of course not recognized until later in life or after it was too late to express my full gratitude. I tried to find just the right words here to fully express my gratitude, both to my Mom and to all of the Mom's here at our little home. Can't seem to find those words.

The best I can do is to tell my Mom daily just how much I love her and miss her. I am confident that she is with me and hears me. And to applaud all of the great Mom's out there & recognize the hardest job of them all. And you all have an immense amount of respect from me & admiration.

Tongue tied and sounding like a dummy again, let's leave it at

Happy Mother's Day!!

Thank you Jim!
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.