Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    12,065
    Thanks (Given)
    5129
    Thanks (Received)
    5869
    Likes (Given)
    4241
    Likes (Received)
    3297
    Piss Off (Given)
    26
    Piss Off (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361068

    Default

    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  2. Likes revelarts liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,173
    Thanks (Given)
    4620
    Thanks (Received)
    3592
    Likes (Given)
    666
    Likes (Received)
    782
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13448770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    ^Haven't seen Pat Buchanan in a minute.
    Nevertheless we're no closer now than then let alone 1947.
    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Well at least we've moved from
    ...."world gov't is a crazy conspiracy theory!"
    to what sounds like...
    ...-Well it is real .... and it's been worked on since 1947 ....but it's still no closer to happening than the 1940's, so who cares.-

    That is a move in the direction of reality.
    But I have to say either you're being willingly blind or simply not looking at the larger picture.

    Those in favor of world gov't have created various parts of the system they've outlined.
    starting with the UN
    then the EU,
    and the Euro
    making moves toward a world digital currency
    They've Expanded NATO
    Made China an integrated part of the world economy,
    created the AU/African Union
    Expanding treaties & trade agreements (via the UN & others) including:
    the World Trade Organization (WTO) rules
    NAFTA (now the USMCA)
    Global "climate" treaties
    Global "Food Code" The Codex Alimentarius
    Still Pushing the TPP
    The patch work acceptance world wide of things like Agenda 21/30 for land use
    And a World Court

    just to name a few ways they moved the ball FJ.

    This Years WORLD GOVERNMENT SUMMIT is just another stepping stone to what they want.
    It's not some small biz 2 or 3 year plan they're working on. And like any plan it morphs as it's played out.

    You can pretend to yourself that it's nothing to worry about but don't try to con us into thinking it's not happening.
    To anyone deciding to pay attention it's like watching vines grow over a neglected mansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Then you completely misread my post. My quote from another thread still stands unreplied to. I also have no idea why you think trade agreements are evidence of one world government.
    I'm not sure what i misread.
    ..."no closer now than... 1947"
    no closer tooo "World Government", correct?

    Your quote from the other thread talking about seeing all these changes as positives... lifting all boats .
    Well to me that comes across as a very light version of old imperialist talk about bringing "civilization" to the backwards people of the world, while enslaving, raping and stealing resources.

    Look FJ, here's an example, it's great to be able to send people money over the internet, Until the government (or World Gov't) decides they don't want you to have any money. Freezes/Seizes your digital assets from the banks, paypal, gofundme etc etc, as has been done to truckers and various alt news sources and activist.

    We could "focus on the the positives" but it would be silly not to Acknowledge and try to DEFUSE all the the very real negatives, AND promote the DE-Centralized alternatives. Starting with Nationalism and the constitution.
    Personally I am a nationalist. Even though some think I "hate America" I do not. I think America is (was) a GREAT work in progress.
    And i want National sovereignty
    and State sovereignty
    and local sovereignty
    and personal sovereignty
    Under the U.S. constitution


    Which brings me to answer your other question abut what's wrong with international trade agreements.
    The short answer is that they TAKE AWAY all the sovereignty I mentioned above piecemeal.
    they create regulations and standards "laws" that have to be adhered to which NO ONE on the local state level agreed to.
    And on the national level they have no right to delegate the sovereignty to unelected international bodies who create them and change them.
    Bodies made up of bureaucrats and representative of big biz.
    The "free trade agreements" go beyond mere "free trade" and effect things like environmental laws and labor laws outright.
    and some like the TPP specifically outlined rules so that member corporations could not be tried in U.S. courts for wrong doing but were only subject to discipline from some outside group authorized by the TPP. where the potentially offending corporate entity had a seat of influence.

    so that's part of the problem FJ.
    If they were simply agreements about Tariffs and "customs" rules they wouldn't be a major issue but they are more.
    and intentionally so... creating a web of "trade" laws that help create ONE international system of laws by default.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-13-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  4. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
  5. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I'm not sure what i misread.
    ..."no closer now than... 1947"
    no closer tooo "World Government", correct?

    Your quote from the other thread talking about seeing all these changes as positives... lifting all boats .
    Well to me that comes across as a very light version of old imperialist talk about bringing "civilization" to the backwards people of the world, while enslaving, raping and stealing resources.

    Look FJ, here's an example, it's great to be able to send people money over the internet, Until the government (or World Gov't) decides they don't want you to have any money. Freezes/Seizes your digital assets from the banks, paypal, gofundme etc etc, as has been done to truckers and various alt news sources and activist.

    We could "focus on the the positives" but it would be silly not to Acknowledge and try to DEFUSE all the the very real negatives, AND promote the DE-Centralized alternatives. Starting with Nationalism and the constitution.
    Personally I am a nationalist. Even though some think I "hate America" I do not. I think America is (was) a GREAT work in progress.
    And i want National sovereignty
    and State sovereignty
    and local sovereignty
    and personal sovereignty
    Under the U.S. constitution


    Which brings me to answer your other question abut what's wrong with international trade agreements.
    The short answer is that they TAKE AWAY all the sovereignty I mentioned above piecemeal.
    they create regulations and standards "laws" that have to be adhered to which NO ONE on the local state level agreed to.
    And on the national level they have no right to delegate the sovereignty to unelected international bodies who create them and change them.
    Bodies made up of bureaucrats and representative of big biz.
    The "free trade agreements" go beyond mere "free trade" and effect things like environmental laws and labor laws outright.
    and some like the TPP specifically outlined rules so that member corporations could not be tried in U.S. courts for wrong doing but were only subject to discipline from some outside group authorized by the TPP. where the potentially offending corporate entity had a seat of influence.

    so that's part of the problem FJ.
    If they were simply agreements about Tariffs and "customs" rules they wouldn't be a major issue but they are more.
    and intentionally so... creating a web of "trade" laws that help create ONE international system of laws by default.
    Misread as in we weren't close then and we're not close now. I'm not a fan of later Buchanan but he was right in that clip. Although I'm not sure the later Buchanan would have agreed with his younger self.

    An open-minded reading of recent history suggests that those countries who embrace liberalized international trade and economic liberties have their boats lifted and are exactly not enslaved or raped. If you want to talk about stealing of resources then look at despotic countries who sell off their natural resources for personal gain and keep their people poor. I'm sure we could name the same countries. Personally I could name a whole continent.

    I'm all for sovereignty, decentralized power, and I'm super-pumped about the Constitution but global trade is going to lead to global institutions and corporations. With free trade agreements we're not signing away our sovereignty we're choosing to engage with the world for the benefits that comparative advantage brings to both sides. We are free to disengage with FTAs but if we don't then there are dispute mechanisms that we should abide by. Are all such agreements perfect? Of course not, they were made by man. But neither is the fear mongering that counters them. Is everything in capitalism perfect? Of course not, man is involved, but neither is anything better.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,173
    Thanks (Given)
    4620
    Thanks (Received)
    3592
    Likes (Given)
    666
    Likes (Received)
    782
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13448770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Misread as in we weren't close then and we're not close now. I'm not a fan of later Buchanan but he was right in that clip. Although I'm not sure the later Buchanan would have agreed with his younger self.

    An open-minded reading of recent history suggests that those countries who embrace liberalized international trade and economic liberties have their boats lifted and are exactly not enslaved or raped. If you want to talk about stealing of resources then look at despotic countries who sell off their natural resources for personal gain and keep their people poor. I'm sure we could name the same countries. Personally I could name a whole continent.

    I'm all for sovereignty, decentralized power, and I'm super-pumped about the Constitution but global trade is going to lead to global institutions and corporations. With free trade agreements we're not signing away our sovereignty we're choosing to engage with the world for the benefits that comparative advantage brings to both sides. We are free to disengage with FTAs but if we don't then there are dispute mechanisms that we should abide by. Are all such agreements perfect? Of course not, they were made by man. But neither is the fear mongering that counters them. Is everything in capitalism perfect? Of course not, man is involved, but neither is anything better.
    So we have to give up some sovereignty & freedom in exchange for some financial prosperity?
    Sorry, but do we have a choice to say no? Since it's not anything like Imperialism or Dictatorship.

    Also it seems to me the financial prosperity is very one sided.
    People like Klaus Swab, the head of the 'WORLD Economic Forum', have said outright that most people "will OWN NOTHING" but "be happy" somehow. Of Course he and a few UberRich will still have things. just not everyone else.
    For the rest of us it's not quite the economic prosperity you seem to be suggesting. Not exactly the American dream.
    And with NONE of the freedoms.

    BTW they say to 'save the planet' most of us will have to eat bugs for protein... but we'll be happy.
    Live where they say, eat what they feed us, but we'll be "prosperous". just less freedoms... less say. no thanks.

    Look FJ, I'm not sure what Economic libertarian Sci-Fi dream world you're imagining but it's not the one that those you're defending are planing and WORKING ON.


    By the way, Is the ONLY way to raise all boats by freedom gouging and labor breaking international trade agreements?
    Somehow I don't think so.
    I'm not sure why you do.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-13-2022 at 10:48 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    So we have to give up some sovereignty & freedom in exchange for some financial prosperity?
    Sorry, but do we have a choice to say no? Since it's not anything like Imperialism or Dictatorship.

    Also it seems to me the financial prosperity is very one sided.
    People like Klaus Swab, the head of the 'WORLD Economic Forum', have said outright that most people "will OWN NOTHING" but "be happy" somehow. Of Course he and a few UberRich will still have things. just not everyone else.
    For the rest of us it's not quite the economic prosperity you seem to be suggesting. Not exactly the American dream.
    And with NONE of the freedoms.

    BTW they say to 'save the planet' most of us will have to eat bugs for protein... but we'll be happy.
    Live where they say, eat what they feed us, but we'll be "prosperous". just less freedoms... less say. no thanks.

    Look FJ, I'm not sure what Economic libertarian Sci-Fi dream world you're imagining but it's not the one that those you're defending are planing and WORKING ON.


    By the way, Is the ONLY way to raise all boats by freedom gouging and labor breaking international trade agreements?
    Somehow I don't think so.
    I'm not sure why you do.
    Apparently you're having a different conversation than I am. You'll find plenty of quotes of someone saying something that you don't like and proves whatever point you want to make to yourself. What I'm saying is that people who live in countries with economic liberties and engage in free trade have higher living standards than those who don't. But please just stop quoting do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world; they prove nothing.

    And nowhere have I said to give up sovereignty. We can engage in, and pull out of, treaties that we don't like. But if we make agreements then there are likely to be enforcement provisions. Do you give up sovereignty when you engage in a mutually beneficial contractual relationship with enforcement provisions?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,173
    Thanks (Given)
    4620
    Thanks (Received)
    3592
    Likes (Given)
    666
    Likes (Received)
    782
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13448770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Apparently you're having a different conversation than I am. You'll find plenty of quotes of someone saying something that you don't like and proves whatever point you want to make to yourself. What I'm saying is that people who live in countries with economic liberties and engage in free trade have higher living standards than those who don't. But please just stop quoting do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world; they prove nothing.

    And nowhere have I said to give up sovereignty. We can engage in, and pull out of, treaties that we don't like. But if we make agreements then there are likely to be enforcement provisions. Do you give up sovereignty when you engage in a mutually beneficial contractual relationship with enforcement provisions?
    (I'm not sure if your just playing devil's advocate or not but ok)

    Not 2 conversations, Seems you're really trying to hand wave away the List of all the negatives.
    Not acknowledging the real loss of liberties, loss of economic power & options and other the major problems outlined above.
    Like you've dismissed idea that Klaus Swab & WEF have an impact in the world.
    But below is a clip of Swab talking about the WEFs young global leaders programs, whos members are NOW in fact world leaders.
    He list Tredeau, and many in Tredeau's cabinet, and how they "pack" other gov'ts leadeship circles.. Mentions the President of Argentina, Merkel, and others, he doesn't mention the New Zealand Covid control freak prime minister whos also a WEF young global leader.
    But you say he has " Zero impact" , why?
    Either you're unaware or just lying.
    I suspect you're unaware like most people, because the methods and actions of the unelected elites are not broadly advertised. Doesn't mean they are "doing nothing"

    Last edited by revelarts; 05-14-2022 at 07:03 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  10. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
  11. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    (I'm not sure if your just playing devil's advocate or not but ok)

    Not 2 conversations, Seems you're really trying to hand wave away the List of all the negatives.
    Not acknowledging the real loss of liberties, loss of economic power & options and other the major problems outlined above.
    Like you've dismissed idea that Klaus Swab & WEF have an impact in the world.
    But below is a clip of Swab talking about the WEFs young global leaders programs, whos members are NOW in fact world leaders.
    He list Tredeau, and many in Tredeau's cabinet, and how they "pack" other gov'ts leadeship circles.. Mentions the President of Argentina, Merkel, and others, he doesn't mention the New Zealand Covid control freak prime minister whos also a WEF young global leader.
    But you say he has " Zero impact" , why?
    Either you're unaware or just lying.
    I suspect you're unaware like most people, because the methods and actions of the unelected elites are not broadly advertised. Doesn't mean they are "doing nothing"
    I'm hand waving away do-nothing technocrats who like to get together in big rooms and talk to each other. Do I want those things that you don't want? No. But I don't really see those things happening.

    I see societies advance that choose the environments that allow advancement (as I've mentioned before) and I've noticed some/read some/watched some/ignored some/read headlines of some/etc. many of your posts on the subject. So based on the evidence presented I've determined that they are do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world. The other option is that they're not what I think they are at all and are in fact doing a great job (which I don't believe). As I've mentioned before I don't really see the logical outcome of granting freedoms, economic liberties, etc. for those that choose and then all of a sudden taking it all away. There is no logic to it.

    This list:

    Those in favor of world gov't have created various parts of the system they've outlined.
    starting with the UN
    then the EU,
    and the Euro
    making moves toward a world digital currency
    They've Expanded NATO
    Made China an integrated part of the world economy,
    created the AU/African Union
    Expanding treaties & trade agreements (via the UN & others) including:
    the World Trade Organization (WTO) rules
    NAFTA (now the USMCA)
    Global "climate" treaties
    Global "Food Code" The Codex Alimentarius
    Still Pushing the TPP
    The patch work acceptance world wide of things like Agenda 21/30 for land use
    And a World Court
    Is a patchwork of things which might be good, might be bad, might be nothing, might be a lot of things but you put it together and it's a conspiracy. I put it together and it's just a patchwork of things which could be debated on their own individual merits. I'm surprised you left out the IMF and the WorldBank; low hanging fruit right there.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  12. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    12,065
    Thanks (Given)
    5129
    Thanks (Received)
    5869
    Likes (Given)
    4241
    Likes (Received)
    3297
    Piss Off (Given)
    26
    Piss Off (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17361068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    I'm hand waving away do-nothing technocrats who like to get together in big rooms and talk to each other. Do I want those things that you don't want? No. But I don't really see those things happening.

    I see societies advance that choose the environments that allow advancement (as I've mentioned before) and I've noticed some/read some/watched some/ignored some/read headlines of some/etc. many of your posts on the subject. So based on the evidence presented I've determined that they are do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world. The other option is that they're not what I think they are at all and are in fact doing a great job (which I don't believe). As I've mentioned before I don't really see the logical outcome of granting freedoms, economic liberties, etc. for those that choose and then all of a sudden taking it all away. There is no logic to it.

    This list:



    Is a patchwork of things which might be good, might be bad, might be nothing, might be a lot of things but you put it together and it's a conspiracy. I put it together and it's just a patchwork of things which could be debated on their own individual merits. I'm surprised you left out the IMF and the WorldBank; low hanging fruit right there.
    Are you aware of the amendments the Biden Administration submitted to W.H.O.?

    If you're not worried yet @fj1200 then I wonder what it would take to get you worried.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  13. Likes revelarts liked this post
  14. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,173
    Thanks (Given)
    4620
    Thanks (Received)
    3592
    Likes (Given)
    666
    Likes (Received)
    782
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13448770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    I'm hand waving away do-nothing technocrats who like to get together in big rooms and talk to each other. Do I want those things that you don't want? No. But I don't really see those things happening.I see societies advance that choose the environments that allow advancement (as I've mentioned before) and I've noticed some/read some/watched some/ignored some/read headlines of some/etc. many of your posts on the subject. So based on the evidence presented I've determined that they are do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world. The other option is that they're not what I think they are at all and are in fact doing a great job (which I don't believe). As I've mentioned before I don't really see the logical outcome of granting freedoms, economic liberties, etc. for those that choose and then all of a sudden taking it all away. There is no logic to it.

    This list:

    Is a patchwork of things which might be good, might be bad, might be nothing, might be a lot of things but you put it together and it's a conspiracy. I put it together and it's just a patchwork of things which could be debated on their own individual merits. I'm surprised you left out the IMF and the WorldBank; low hanging fruit right there.
    you say you see the parts.
    so you do see it.
    you just don't want to admit to the fact they these technocrats have planned to implement each piece and SAY SO explicitly in various documents and now publicly recorded meetings.

    neither you I have to make up anything to see a "conspiracy" in the actions.
    It's simply and admittedly been a long term goal for decades. Multi faceted long term goal.
    To look at the various aspect we've both mentioned as just some random parts that could be either 'good or bad' is naive at this point.

    So if you really DON'T want what they want, then you can't honestly act like the patchwork pieces are benign.
    they've made them happen.
    With the help of "global leaders" trained to embrace their goals & mindset,
    who are "randomly" placed in nations across the world.

    Sassy has mentioned the latest major attempt to steal even MORE U.S. sovereignty in the form of this WHO agreement.
    https://archive.ph/j0O0e
    Pushed by the usual suspects who also happen to promote the IMF, World Bank, World Court, U.N., Climate Treaties, E.U. Global food codes, Global Cashless Currency, etc etc
    ...coincidentally...

    even if it was coincidentally it should be countered BY the idea of DE-Centralization... and nationalism.. and freedom and local sovereignty.

    FJ, here's another way to look at it.
    You agree that competition is Great for the marketplace and the people overall.
    And you've told me you think it's even even NATURAL, as long a gov'ts don't interfere.

    ONE world gov't, is a Monopoly of GOV'T, Artificially created and artificially maintained.
    NOT by choice of the people in the market place.
    EVERY step in the patchwork we've talked about is ARTIFICIALLY created.
    And most is not even driven by real market need but ginned up by BS, like Climate Crisis, and one size fits all "solutions" to a Pandemic of the elderly.

    ONE world gov't leaves no room for BETTER gov't 'products' that is, forms and expressions of gov't.... Like LESS Gov't, if you're a real conservative right?
    I could take the analogy further but I hope you see what i'm getting at.
    What you're advocating is a Gov't monopoly created by stealth, with no representation or options to opt out,
    No nations to flee to when the ship of state goes (starts) badly.

    bottom line it's ultimately BAD for individuals.
    But if you're more concerned about "business" it's bad for MOST businesses too, since the gov't regs WILL, as always, favor the major players, not truly free competition.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-14-2022 at 11:31 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  15. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
  16. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Are you aware of the amendments the Biden Administration submitted to W.H.O.?

    If you're not worried yet @fj1200 then I wonder what it would take to get you worried.
    I saw your thread. I'm not worried yet.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  17. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    you say you see the parts.
    so you do see it.

    you just don't want to admit to the fact they these technocrats have planned to implement each piece and SAY SO explicitly in various documents and now publicly recorded meetings.

    neither you I have to make up anything to see a "conspiracy" in the actions.
    It's simply and admittedly been a long term goal for decades. Multi faceted long term goal.
    To look at the various aspect we've both mentioned as just some random parts that could be either 'good or bad' is naive at this point.

    So if you really DON'T want what they want, then you can't honestly act like the patchwork pieces are benign.
    they've made them happen.

    With the help of "global leaders" trained to embrace their goals & mindset,
    who are "randomly" placed in nations across the world.

    Sassy has mentioned the latest major attempt to steal even MORE U.S. sovereignty in the form of this WHO agreement.
    https://archive.ph/j0O0e
    Pushed by the usual suspects who also happen to promote the IMF, World Bank, World Court, U.N., Climate Treaties, E.U. Global food codes, Global Cashless Currency, etc etc
    ...coincidentally...

    even if it was coincidentally it should be countered BY the idea of DE-Centralization... and nationalism.. and freedom and local sovereignty.

    FJ, here's another way to look at it.
    You agree that competition is Great for the marketplace and the people overall.
    And you've told me you think it's even even NATURAL, as long a gov'ts don't interfere.

    ONE world gov't, is a Monopoly of GOV'T, Artificially created and artificially maintained.
    NOT by choice of the people in the market place.

    EVERY step in the patchwork we've talked about is ARTIFICIALLY created.
    And most is not even driven by real market need but ginned up by BS, like Climate Crisis, and one size fits all "solutions" to a Pandemic of the elderly.

    ONE world gov't leaves no room for BETTER gov't 'products' that is, forms and expressions of gov't.... Like LESS Gov't, if you're a real conservative right?
    I could take the analogy further but I hope you see what i'm getting at.
    What you're advocating is a Gov't monopoly created by stealth, with no representation or options to opt out,
    No nations to flee to when the ship of state goes (starts) badly.

    bottom line it's ultimately BAD for individuals.
    But if you're more concerned about "business" it's bad for MOST businesses too, since the gov't regs WILL, as always, favor the major players, not truly free competition.
    You're misquoting me.
    I didn't say I see the parts; I see a list of things such as the UN, TPP, NAFTA, etc. You inferred that I agreed that they are "parts." And you very much need to make up things for it to be a conspiracy.

    I said that I don't want the things that you don't want meaning whatever end game you think is just around the corner.

    If I maintain that free trade agreements are positive then why do you think I would accept your premise that everything is a patchwork of OWG? A FTA just might be a FTA.

    Please point out where I've argued for One World Government?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  19. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    41,832
    Thanks (Given)
    28745
    Thanks (Received)
    22754
    Likes (Given)
    1033
    Likes (Received)
    7622
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    You're misquoting me.
    I didn't say I see the parts; I see a list of things such as the UN, TPP, NAFTA, etc. You inferred that I agreed that they are "parts." And you very much need to make up things for it to be a conspiracy.

    I said that I don't want the things that you don't want meaning whatever end game you think is just around the corner.

    If I maintain that free trade agreements are positive then why do you think I would accept your premise that everything is a patchwork of OWG? A FTA just might be a FTA.

    Please point out where I've argued for One World Government?
    Entering into your aforementioned agreements, with penalties for not toeing the line, can easily be seen as leading to the "One World Government" that has been mentioned. As your own comment points out, trade really isn't free in reality. Europe is basically trying to control all trade in/by the West and give itself a cut for bureaucratic upkeep and luxury.

    Note: I do not default believe that "free trade" and "One World Government" equal the same thing.

    I get the point about signing up. Sign up for the US Marine Corps then tell them you were joking when you suddenly find out you had no freakin clue what you were signing up for
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

  20. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    21,675
    Thanks (Given)
    3281
    Thanks (Received)
    2954
    Likes (Given)
    595
    Likes (Received)
    561
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8547051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Entering into your aforementioned agreements, with penalties for not toeing the line, can easily be seen as leading to the "One World Government" that has been mentioned. As your own comment points out, trade really isn't free in reality. Europe is basically trying to control all trade in/by the West and give itself a cut for bureaucratic upkeep and luxury.

    Note: I do not default believe that "free trade" and "One World Government" equal the same thing.

    I get the point about signing up. Sign up for the US Marine Corps then tell them you were joking when you suddenly find out you had no freakin clue what you were signing up for
    It's not a matter of toeing the line, it's a matter of doing what's agreed to. As trump demonstrated we can always get out of a FTA. I'm not sure where I said trade isn't free in reality but I guess it's correct. Trade isn't free but FTAs get us closer to free trade.

    Noted.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums