Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Elon Musk Denies Sexual Harassment Claim - doesn't even have flight attendants

So he claims, and I believe him. He states outright that this simply never happened, that it's a political hit job. Imagine that, right after his switching of parties from Dem to Rep, and the chaos he is causing about Twitter.

If this does turn out to be 100% false - it wouldn't surprise me at all. We've been witnessing lie after lie from the left.

---

Elon Musk Denies Sexual Harassment Claim, Says He Doesn’t Have Flight Attendants on Private Jet

Elon Musk has defended himself from recent allegations of sexual harassment against a flight attendant, claiming that he does not have flight attendants on his private jet, where he stocks “only fruit & nuts.”

Fox Business reports that Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has defended himself from allegations of sexual harassment. Musk was accused of harassing a flight attendant on a private jet, allegedly exposing his penis to her and rubbing her leg during a 2016 flight. The attendant was reportedly paid $250,000 as part of a severance agreement in 2018.

Musk recently stated in a tweet that he does not use flight attendants on his private jet, stating: “Astute observers of my plane (and there many) will note that I don’t use a flight attendant. Moreover, only fruit & nuts are stocked on the plane. I use flights as an opportunity to fast.”

SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell recently stepped in to defend Musk in an email to employees. In her email Shotwell stated that she does not believe, the claims, saying: “I believe the allegations to be false; not because I work for Elon, but because I have worked closely with him for 20 yrs & never seen nor heard anything resembling these allegations.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/...n-private-jet/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

If someone is too much of a threat to the establishment there seems to be a play book of moves that can be run on them.

Crush them financially, privately or via the IRS...
    Use something the person has done in their past against them....
    Set them up to do something corrupt/immoral... (like "honey pots")....
    If that's not easy, then smear them with some accusations in the MSM anyway or discredit the message...
    Infiltrate the person's organization or better yet their inner circles and sow discord...
    Various forms of psychological pressures...
    Channel the persons time & efforts into useless BS...
    Generally censors/block the person/ideas from public view...
    Strait up Bribery to get them to "play ball"...
    Threats (Veiled and Overt)...
    If possible get them accused of some crime they can be imprisoned for
    and the last resort seems to be tragic "accidents", sudden death or outright assassinations by "lone gunmen" & crazed pasties... -cough- that is crazed killers.

Been used on various activists, politicians, journalist, academics & biz people in the U.S. and world wide for a long time
    just sayin'
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-25-2022 at 08:32 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    If someone is too much of a threat to the establishment there seems to be a play book of moves that can be run on them.

Crush them financially, privately or via the IRS...
    Use something the person has done in their past against them....
    Set them up to do something corrupt/immoral... (like "honey pots")....
    If that's not easy, then smear them with some accusations in the MSM anyway or discredit the message...
    Infiltrate the person's organization or better yet their inner circles and sow discord...
    Various forms of psychological pressures...
    Channel the persons time & efforts into useless BS...
    Generally censors/block the person/ideas from public view...
    Strait up Bribery to get them to "play ball"...
    Threats (Veiled and Overt)...
    If possible get them accused of some crime they can be imprisoned for
    and the last resort seems to be tragic "accidents", sudden death or outright assassinations by "lone gunmen" & crazed pasties... -cough- that is crazed killers.

Been used on various activists, politicians, journalist, academics & biz people in the U.S. and world wide for a long time
    just sayin'
    I think they will try multiple of the above against Elon and may even have some believing it as time passes. But overall I think Musk beats them. I think his intelligence is just too much.

Unless they literally just make shit up and ruin his life on outright lies and screw his companies and take all of his money away. Nah, they would never run with complete lies and bullshit just to crush someone, would they?

I still think he wins.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes revelarts liked this post