Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke

C'mon now, this is ridiculous. How embarrassing IMO.

---

U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates ‘Pride Month’ with Rainbow Bullets

The U.S. Marine Corps went full woke on Wednesday, marking the first day of “Pride Month” with a celebratory image featuring rainbow bullets.

“Throughout June, the USMC [U.S. Marine Corps] takes #Pride in recognizing and honoring the contributions of our LGBTQ service members,” the U.S. Marine Corps said in a statement posted to social media.

“We remain committed to fostering an environment free from discrimination, and defend the values of treating all equally, with dignity and respect,” it added, using the hashtags #PrideMonth and #USMC. The statement is accompanied by an image of a Marine helmet adorned with six bullets, each a different color, comprising a rainbow:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...inbow-bullets/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Does that mean that they are now officially a fag operation?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default My apologies go out to all REAL MARINES... SORRY GUNNY!

This gives a whole new meaning to the words...'SEMPER FI" (IMO).

Used to be THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES.

But now....HOW THE FEW ARE PROUD TO BE QUEER AND PLAY MARINES!
    BUT DON'T YOU DARE ASK US TO FIGHT FOR A COUNTRY WE HATE!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

This woke craps needs ending
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The Marine Corps brass goes woke and orders everyone else to participate is more like it. An example will be made of anyone that doesn't go along same as they did that LtCol after Biden's Afghanistan fiasco.

This is something I have been pointing out for YEARS when people start talking "doing the right thing", standing up against wrong, and/or thinking somehow law enforcement and/or the US military will be on "their side" in any civil war.

Not going to happen. 70% of the military is first-term troops and they grew up with this crap thinking it's okay, and the military has further brainwashed them into believing it is right, morally just, and in the name of God, Country and Corps. The 30% that comprises the career force is going along because they have earned too much to lose/throw away (as the LtCol did), to include years they can't get back toward a retirement check.

Our illustrious Grand Poobah has already been vilifying anyone or thing that goes against the government's narrative as the "enemy". Concerned parents. Normal people. White people. We're the bad guys and the government is setting the stage to make it worse.

It'll end like the last civil war. Those idiot Republican't's in DC are a microcosm of the "individual", can't get it together until it's too late right.

And as far as THIS Gunnery Sergeant, USMC (ret) is concerned? They can shove their rainbow bullets up their ass from the Commandant on down. This isn't MY Marine Corps.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke