Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default USA Today Reporter Resigns After Getting Caught Fabricating 23 Stories

I know nothing about her nor what stories she covered. Only this article that popped up and left me shaking my head. This is the news in 2022. When in doubt, Lie.

---

USA Today Reporter Resigns After Getting Caught Fabricating 23 Stories

USA Today removed 23 of its articles from its site after an internal investigation revealed one of its reporters Gabriela Miranda had fabricated sources.

“After receiving an external correction request, USA TODAY audited the reporting work of Gabriela Miranda. The audit revealed that some individuals quoted were not affiliated with the organizations claimed and appeared to be fabricated. The existence of other individuals quoted could not be independently verified. In addition, some stories included quotes that should have been credited to others” USA Today wrote in an editor’s note published on its site on Thursday afternoon.

“As a result, USA TODAY removed 23 articles from its website and other platforms for not meeting our editorial standards.” The note added that “Miranda has resigned as a reporter for USA TODAY and the USA TODAY Network.”

USA Today allegedly took steps to deceive investigators looking into her sources by concocting fake evidence and fake interviews, according to a source.

Miranda’s most recent article for the outlet was published on April 17 about the Ever Forward cargo ship that was stuck in the Chesapeake Bay was freed after a month.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...fabricating-23
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Oh really?

Imagine that! She had to have attended the JOE BIDEN school of "I MAKE STUFF UP". "NO KIDDING!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Did she study under Dan Rather?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

5. Likes revelarts liked this post