Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Dems Would Piss on a CUre for Cancer if a Republican Discovered It

A recent headline read: "Solar and Wind Power Bail out Texas During Heat Wave", or words to that effect. Just have to put a negative spin on it as if in desperation, Texas had to crawl on hands and knees and beg for the progressive "solution"

How about solar and wind power are part of the Texas energy grid, Texas not having its eggs in one basket and diversifying its energy sources?

How about Texas does and has produce more solar and wind power than any of these blue states? If only they (blue states) could harness the power generated by the hot air coming from their own sucks.

Typical misrepresentation of the facts by the left's mouthpiece, the MSM. I really would not miss a single one of them if they all simultaneously dropped dead.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Speaking of "heat wave" (not the musical group from the 70s),

We started hitting a hundred, give or take, early May, with little relief. I think we had a few days when it dropped into the high-90s just so the humidity could roll in and make it really miserable. We generally don't start cooking at 100 or more until the end of June.

Lot of people who don't belong here need to hope and pray we get power from somewhere. Most of the younger, city-types look like they're dying after being outside for 10 minutes. The mentality that AC is a God-given Right prevails.

I got a car charger for my cell . I'll just go sit under the tree in the shade and watch the wailing and gnashing of teeth
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke