Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Be back in few days

Just been awful busy in NY lately with nephew and his girlfriend.

We did the Bronx Zoo, then St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, MLB flagship store, Museum of Modern Art, Sticky's Fingers for lunch... Rye Playland... 9/11 memorial and museum tomorrow and statue of liberty, then Times Square and maybe the Empire State Building.

Wait till ya see videos of the Yankees game we went to Thursday night! The Yanks went down 3-0 in first inning, and then tied it in bottom of first. The Astro's scored 3 more a few innings later and that was it. Until the bottom of the 9th inning, and the Yanks came back and bombed a 3 run HR to tie the game!! Then a few bats later, a single scored the game winning score and a 4 run comeback in the bottom of the 9th to win it! And I made it on TV like 5 times!! Here's one:

The Yankees were robbed of a HR. We sat in the 2nd row back in right field. I will be the one just above the letter N in bank, with white t-shirt on and you see my tattoos. My nephew is the one with the Yankees jersey on, just up from the letter B in bank, holding his baseball cap. Somehow his gf disappeared between us!

And if I was the one 3 rows over - I would have stolen the ball and not let him catch it. He was actually above the wall to make the catch.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I caught the 3 run HR to tie the game on video - as well as the game winning hit and other cool stuff. Will post all stuff soon, likely Tuesday after nephew is on way back to Georgia.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post